Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,894
+ $900 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Rome and end in Munich! With the oberammergau passion play tour Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020), you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Rome to Munich and through Rome, Italy and 10 other destinations in Europe. Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- CWCindyWritten on September 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust returned from "Easy Pace" Italy tour Sept 2017. Perfect trip with 3 days in each Rome, Florence and Venice. We had a beautiful brand new bus with driver Tiziano and our tour guide Annelies was amazing! She kept the group together, helped with emergencies and was always friendly and willing to answer our questions or offer suggestions. We never traveled with a group before and not only found the sites of Italy amazing but also enjoyed the company of the other travelers with us who were from a variety of countries and shared their extended travel experiences. We added almost all of the optional tours as they fit in perfect with the days schedules and I don't think we would have seen as much if we didn't do them. There is a lot of walking and "Easy Pace" indicates more that we stayed in each hotel 3 nights and not packing our suitcases every day or two. Excellent tour for a first trip to Italy!!Show detailed ratings
- LPLawrenceWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I recently returned in October from Insight's "Easy Pace" tour of Rome, Florence, Venice and various city stops. We were totally amazed at the sites we visited. Our hotels, food and tour bus were beyond expectation. Although all the sites offered outstanding architecture, the educational value was made even better by our tour guide Francis Touschek. His knowledge of the history of each city and the names of past occupants gave all of us a better understanding of each and every area. We plan on returning in 2017 to visit other cities and we would definitely request Francis as our guide. Thank you Insight Tours and Francis Touschek for a splendid and educational journey. Larry & Pam Ponzi Lewiston, N.Y. 14092Show detailed ratings
- LPLawrenceWritten on November 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I recently returned in October from the Insight "Easy Pace" Tour of Italy. The trip was awesome. Rome, Florence, Venice, San Gimiagno, Sienna and the Vatican were beyond expectation. The hotels and tour bus were great. The food was outstanding. The most important part of our tour was our Tour Director Francis Touschek. His knowledge of each surrounding area and history, along with names of people and buildings was extremely educational. Should my wife and I return, we will certainly ask for him.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins.
- Day 2: Welcome to the Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 3: Exploring The Vatican City.
- Day 4: Rome at Leisure.
- Day 5: Assisi to Florence.
- Day 6: Florence, Birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Day 7: Pisa and the Tuscan Countryside.
- Day 8: Verona and Venice, Queen of the Adriatic.
- Day 9: Venice and the Magic of ‘La Serenissima’.
- Day 10: Venice at Leisure.
- Day 11: From the lakes of Venice to mountain-ringed Innsbruck.
- Day 12: Innsbruck to Oberammergau.
- Day 13: The Passion Play.
- Day 14: Depart Oberammergau.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to MunichOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $456$3,350-14%USD $2,894+ $900 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803Book Now Hold my
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to MunichNot available in your region
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to MunichOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $134USD $3,216+ $900 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803Book Now Hold my
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to MunichNot available in your region
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to MunichOnly 4 days left toSave $134USD $3,216+ $900 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to MunichNot available in your region
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to MunichOnly 4 days left toSave $134USD $3,216+ $900 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to MunichNot available in your region
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to MunichOnly 4 days left toSave $134USD $3,216+ $900 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to MunichNot available in your region
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2018 the full payment of $2,894 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2894 for Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 997 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 135 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 114 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 109 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,894 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020)