Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020)
- US $ 3,875
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the ancient Rome and visit St. Peter's Basilica
- View Giotto's remarkable frescoes in basilica in Assisi
- Admire Florence cathedral, bell tower and baptistery
- Cruise along the Venetian canals on a traditional gondola
- Witness the famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Oberammergau Passion Play, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- CCarolynAlmazanWritten on April 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was my first tour to Italy and it was fantastic. Our tour guide Caroline took care of all of us with our needs. Our driver Carlo was great as well making sure the coach was always clean. This was like taking a history class, but with wineShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the excellent time you had on your Easy Pace Italy tour with Insight Vacations. We are truly delighted to hear that Caroline’s knowledge of Italy alongside the itinerary provided was to your liking. Furthermore, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.
- RRobertWoodfordWritten on July 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well the first thing I need to add is Easy Paced is a misnomer. You need to be in pretty good shape to keep up, especially if you do all the side trips.It is a hectic pace to say the least, but we had a blast. The side tours were excellent and the local... Read more
- CWCindyWritten on September 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just returned from "Easy Pace" Italy tour Sept 2017. Perfect trip with 3 days in each Rome, Florence and Venice. We had a beautiful brand new bus with driver Tiziano and our tour guide Annelies was amazing! She kept the group together, helped with... Read more
- LPLawrenceWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I recently returned in October from Insight's "Easy Pace" tour of Rome, Florence, Venice and various city stops. We were totally amazed at the sites we visited. Our hotels, food and tour bus were beyond expectation. Although all the sites... Read more
- LPLawrenceWritten on November 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I recently returned in October from the Insight "Easy Pace" Tour of Italy. The trip was awesome. Rome, Florence, Venice, San Gimiagno, Sienna and the Vatican were beyond expectation. The hotels and tour bus were great. The food was outstanding.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to the Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 2: Exploring The Vatican City.
- Day 3: Rome at Leisure.
- Day 4: Assisi to Florence.
- Day 5: Florence, Birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Day 6: Pisa and the Tuscan Countryside.
- Day 7: Verona and Venice, Queen of the Adriatic.
- Day 8: Venice and the Magic of ‘La Serenissima’.
- Day 9: Venice at Leisure.
- Day 10: From the lakes of Venice to mountain-ringed Innsbruck.
- Day 11: Innsbruck to Oberammergau.
- Day 12: The Passion Play.
- Day 13: Depart Oberammergau.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- #InsightMoments - The Best Gelato Ever
- Discover Italy with Insight Vacations
- Oberammergau: The Passion Play 2020
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to MunichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803Book Now Hold my
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to MunichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803Book Now Hold my
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayAug 7, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Rome13 DaysFridayAug 14, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2019 the full payment of $3,875 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3875 for Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 135 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 114 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 109 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020)