Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020) (from Rome to Munich)
- US $ 3,875
+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Lawrence "My wife and I recently returned in October from the Insight "Easy Pace" Tour of Italy. The trip was awesome. Rome, Florence, Venice, San Gimiagno, Sienna and the Vatican were beyond expectation. The hotels and tour bus were great. The food was outstanding. The most important part of our tour was our Tour Director Francis Touschek. His knowledge of each surrounding area and history, along with name..."
- Experience the Passion Play in Oberammergau
- Visit the St. Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel
- See Giotto’s frescoes and St. Francis tomb in Assisi
- See the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Savour traditional Tuscan specialties and wine
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Oberammergau Passion Play, Discovery
Start in Rome and end in Munich! With the oberammergau passion play tour Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020) (from Rome to Munich), you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Rome to Munich and through Rome, Italy and 10 other destinations in Europe. Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020) (from Rome to Munich) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RRobertWoodfordWritten on July 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentWell the first thing I need to add is Easy Paced is a misnomer. You need to be in pretty good shape to keep up, especially if you do all the side trips.It is a hectic pace to say the least, but we had a blast. The side tours were excellent and the local experts were fantastic. they were very knowledgeable and funny and really added some local color. Our tour guide Brad McEuen was just great. A font of knowledge, kept everything interesting and kept you moving. He had a lot of great tips on how to manage the local foibles. He was on top of everything. the rooms were tolerable but a little less than we expected, except the Hilton in Venice, that was a beautiful place. But nothing was that bad, the beds were decent and it was nice having American/European style breakfasts included.The side trips were the highlight for me. Now the food was less impressive. The provided dinners ranged from OK to lousy. The food in general wasn't that impressive.Very repetitive but the pasta and pizza were consistently good.Forget the meat and fish dishes, everything was overcooked and tough IMHO. We did try out of the way places with the same result, but we weren't willing to spend 300 Euros on a meal. All in all we were very happy did the trip and the company Insight took care of everything which eliminated a lot of stress. I would recommend them to most people that are looking to see a lot but not be on their own all the time.Show detailed ratings
- CWCindyWritten on September 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust returned from "Easy Pace" Italy tour Sept 2017. Perfect trip with 3 days in each Rome, Florence and Venice. We had a beautiful brand new bus with driver Tiziano and our tour guide Annelies was amazing! She kept the group together, helped with emergencies and was always friendly and willing to answer our questions or offer suggestions. We never traveled with a group before and not only found the sites of Italy amazing but also enjoyed the company of the other travelers with us who were from a variety of countries and shared their extended travel experiences. We added almost all of the optional tours as they fit in perfect with the days schedules and I don't think we would have seen as much if we didn't do them. There is a lot of walking and "Easy Pace" indicates more that we stayed in each hotel 3 nights and not packing our suitcases every day or two. Excellent tour for a first trip to Italy!!Show detailed ratings
- LPLawrenceWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I recently returned in October from Insight's "Easy Pace" tour of Rome, Florence, Venice and various city stops. We were totally amazed at the sites we visited. Our hotels, food and tour bus were beyond expectation. Although all the sites offered outstanding architecture, the educational value was made even better by our tour guide Francis Touschek. His knowledge of the history of each city and the names of past occupants gave all of us a better understanding of each and every area. We plan on returning in 2017 to visit other cities and we would definitely request Francis as our guide. Thank you Insight Tours and Francis Touschek for a splendid and educational journey. Larry & Pam Ponzi Lewiston, N.Y. 14092Show detailed ratings
- LPLawrenceWritten on November 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I recently returned in October from the Insight "Easy Pace" Tour of Italy. The trip was awesome. Rome, Florence, Venice, San Gimiagno, Sienna and the Vatican were beyond expectation. The hotels and tour bus were great. The food was outstanding. The most important part of our tour was our Tour Director Francis Touschek. His knowledge of each surrounding area and history, along with names of people and buildings was extremely educational. Should my wife and I return, we will certainly ask for him.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins.
- Day 2: Welcome to the Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 3: Exploring The Vatican City.
- Day 4: Rome at Leisure.
- Day 5: Assisi to Florence.
- Day 6: Florence, Birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Day 7: Pisa and the Tuscan Countryside.
- Day 8: Verona and Venice, Queen of the Adriatic.
- Day 9: Venice and the Magic of ‘La Serenissima’.
- Day 10: Venice at Leisure.
- Day 11: From the lakes of Venice to mountain-ringed Innsbruck.
- Day 12: Innsbruck to Oberammergau.
- Day 13: The Passion Play.
- Day 14: Depart Oberammergau.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020) (from Rome to Munich)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Munich7 seats leftUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to MunichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to MunichUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Munich8 seats leftUSD $3,875+ $1,000 2 Night Oberammergau Package E803
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $3,875 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3875 for Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020) (from Rome to Munich), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 997 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 135 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 114 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 109 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Easy Pace Italy with Oberammergau (Preview 2020) (from Rome to Munich)