Easy Pace Italy (Summer 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,190
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- CCarolynAlmazanWritten on April 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was my first tour to Italy and it was fantastic. Our tour guide Caroline took care of all of us with our needs. Our driver Carlo was great as well making sure the coach was always clean. This was like taking a history class, but with wineShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the excellent time you had on your Easy Pace Italy tour with Insight Vacations. We are truly delighted to hear that Caroline’s knowledge of Italy alongside the itinerary provided was to your liking. Furthermore, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.
- RRobertWoodfordWritten on July 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well the first thing I need to add is Easy Paced is a misnomer. You need to be in pretty good shape to keep up, especially if you do all the side trips.It is a hectic pace to say the least, but we had a blast. The side tours were excellent and the local... Read more
- CWCindyWritten on September 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just returned from "Easy Pace" Italy tour Sept 2017. Perfect trip with 3 days in each Rome, Florence and Venice. We had a beautiful brand new bus with driver Tiziano and our tour guide Annelies was amazing! She kept the group together, helped with... Read more
- LPLawrenceWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I recently returned in October from Insight's "Easy Pace" tour of Rome, Florence, Venice and various city stops. We were totally amazed at the sites we visited. Our hotels, food and tour bus were beyond expectation. Although all the sites... Read more
- LPLawrenceWritten on November 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I recently returned in October from the Insight "Easy Pace" Tour of Italy. The trip was awesome. Rome, Florence, Venice, San Gimiagno, Sienna and the Vatican were beyond expectation. The hotels and tour bus were great. The food was outstanding.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to the Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 2: Exploring The Vatican City.Guided Visit to the ColosseumGuided Visit to the ColosseumPiazzas & FountainsPiazzas & FountainsPiazzas & FountainsPiazzas & Fountains
- Day 3: Rome at Leisure.Delights of Rome with DinnerDelights of Rome with Dinner
- Day 4: Under the Tuscan sun to Assisi.
- Day 5: Florence, Birthplace of the Renaissance.Tuscan Dinner & Cooking DemonstrationTuscan Dinner & Cooking DemonstrationDinner In The Tuscan HillsDinner In The Tuscan Hills
- Day 6: Pisa and the Tuscan Countryside.San Gimignano ExcursionSan Gimignano Excursion
- Day 7: Verona and Venice, Queen of the Adriatic.Magical VeniceMagical VeniceHidden VeniceHidden Venice
- Day 8: Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.Burano Excursion & MealBurano Excursion & Meal
- Day 9: Venice at Leisure.
- Day 10: Arrivederci Venice.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- #InsightMoments - The Best Gelato Ever
- Discover Italy with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people usually go on each group?
Insight vacations tours normally have groups of between 30 to 45 people of varying ages.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Easy Pace Italy (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Venice7 seats leftUSD $3,825
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Venice7 seats leftUSD $3,825
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,825Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,825
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Venice8 seats left$575$3,825-15%USD $3,250
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Venice7 seats leftUSD $3,795
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,625
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$435$3,625-12%USD $3,190
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Venice7 seats leftUSD $3,495
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,495Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2019 the full payment of $3,190 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3190 for Easy Pace Italy (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 109 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,190 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,075 tours in Europe
- covered by 530 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Easy Pace Italy (Summer 2019)