Christmas Markets in Alsace
ends on 21 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Strasbourg ! With the river cruise tour Christmas Markets in Alsace, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and Colmar. Christmas Markets in Alsace includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Stephen Holmes's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentSpectacular cuisine and very scenic countryside. Helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommended.
- Kai Cheong Chow's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making ... Read more
- Mary Wenzel's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentI was only English speaker on board. Number of Passengers - 60 so very comfortable. The crew all spoke English and kept ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : STRASBOURG
- Day 2 : STRASBOURG - Colmar, The Wine Route
- Day 3 : STRASBOURG
- Day 4 : STRASBOURG
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS BeethovenA Danube river cruise may be just what you are looking for your holiday. On the other hand, a Rhine river cruise does not sound that bad… Read moreBuilt2004 (refurbished 2010)Guests180Crew25Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms90Electricity220v
- MS Gerard SchmitterA truly astounding ship is MS Gerard Schmitter. Built in 2012, this is a relatively new asset to CroisiEurope’s fleet and it is als… Read moreBuilt2012Guests174Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms87Electricity220v
- MS La BohemeLa Boheme, a magnificent work of art of CroisiEurope, has been built in 1995, but went through a complete transformation in 2011. The res… Read moreBuilt1995 (refurbished 2011)Guests158Length110mWidth10mStaterooms80Electricity220v
- MS LafayetteBuilt in 2014 and measuring 295 feet in length and 32 feet in width, Lafayette is CroisiEurope’s crown jewel. Its panoramic windows… Read moreBuilt1992 (refurbished 2014)Guests82Length90mWidth10mStaterooms43Electricity220v
- MS ModiglianiOne of the very best ships CroisiEurope’s fleet has to show is Modigliani. It makes a great choice for a Rhine river cruise, as the… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2011)Guests159Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
- MS France2010 was the year when this gorgeous riverboat came back to life after 9 years of uninterrupted Seine cruises. The result is one that Cro… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2016)Guests159Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Christmas Markets in Alsace
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORT PRICE
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Strasbourg4 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to Strasbourg0 seats leftMS La BohemeMS La BohemeUSD $775Based on MAIN DECK - 2 BEDS - Single
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Strasbourg4 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Strasbourg0 seats leftMS FranceMS FranceUSD $775Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS - Single
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Strasbourg4 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Strasbourg0 seats leftMS LafayetteMS LafayetteUSD $964Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED - Single
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Strasbourg4 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Strasbourg0 seats leftMS Gerard SchmitterMS Gerard SchmitterUSD $964Based on MIDDLE DECK 1 DOUBLE BED - Single
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Strasbourg4 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Strasbourg0 seats leftMS BeethovenMS BeethovenUSD $775Based on UPPER DECK 1 DOUBLE BED CU - Single
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Strasbourg4 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Strasbourg0 seats leftMS ModiglianiMS ModiglianiUSD $775Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS - Single
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Christmas Markets in Alsace, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 126 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 63 km
- Colmar (France)
- 63 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,016 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours