Golden Cairo 5 days tour
- Our saving
- US $ 321
- Enjoy a dinner on a 5 stars Nile cruise
- Visit the awe-inspiring Great Pyramids
- Learn about history with a guided tour of Cairo
- Explore Alexandria's Catacombs and the New Library
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ChrisWritten on August 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentReally enjoyed the trip and our guide Miriam was very accommodating to me and my family.Show detailed ratings
- LWLesleyWritten on June 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentI came to Egypt here with a purpose to visit the men from Albany New Zealand who were killed in WW1 And WW1 and are rembered here. Right from the beginning the people at Timeless Tours got what I was trying to do and we came up with some options that would work for me including a day trip to El Alaheim. I am so very grateful for their help. And now my time is nearly over here. I've had the most amazing time with Miriam my tour guide and Tamer my driver. They have been so kind and caring and making sure I feel safe which was huge for me being a woman travelling on my own. Mariam is very knowledgeable and Tamer such a very safe calm driver. Thank you Timeless Tours for carrying on with my tour even though I was the only one. I've been treated like a Queen in so many ways. The hotel /resort has been amazing and the staff so friendly. There s always been a timeless tour person around to help me and their communication is fantastic. I even went to dinner with Romany tonight on the Nile dinner cruise. It certainly about experiences and it has all been so amazing. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making me feel so welcome here in Egypt. With much love Lesley Wilson New ZealandShow detailed ratings
- VMVidyaWritten on June 10, 20184.0 - GoodI was a bit unsure when I arrived and was told I was the only one on this tour. I was expecting to be with a group. However, it was all good ! There was no waiting , no rushing and I felt comfortable asking lots of question and entering discussions with the tour guide and felt that I learnt a lot. All the staff I encountered were very pleasant especially Sam. Overall this tour was fascinating and well organised and far more relaxing than I expected. I did miss the cruise due to a bad tummy but everything else was good. I deeply regret not doing the 10 tour and going to the sites in the South of Egypt.Show detailed ratings
- DDDawnWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had an amazing trip to Egypt. When we return we will certainly ask for the same guides.Show detailed ratings
- MMareeKnockWritten on May 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentPeter was the best tour guide we've ever had! We found that he was knowledgeable with regards to Egyptian history, the local area and places to eat. He was always approachable, extremely friendly and easy going and we enjoyed sharing a meal, afternoon tea and playing some dominoes on a number of occasions. Peter was extremely trustworthy and accommodating, especially with our two young boys. At one stage we even felt comfortable to leave our sleeping youngest son at a cafe with him so we could see the souk! I couldn’t think of a lovelier person to show us around his beautiful, ancient city and would definitely recommend Peter as a tour guide to anyone!!Show detailed ratings
- KWKrystelWritten on May 10, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was great. Pick up from the airport was so professional. Tour guides were all very helpful and accommodating. Only down fall was not getting to pick or lunch restaurants, food was not suitable for me.Show detailed ratings
- SSimonKnoclWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentBoutrous is very knowledgeable and more than happy to ask any questions that you have. We really liked the fact he took the time to show us the really local aspects. We have recommended him to many of our friends and they have been really happy as wellShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on March 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe really enjoyed our trip to Egypt with Timeless tours, it was so unique to any place we had been before and loved the pyramids and the ancient history. Ahmed was an excellent tour guide. It ended up being a private tour and Ahmed customised the tour to suit us (including arranging to swap the itinerary for day 2 and 3 also we could do the dinner cruise on my husbands birthday). Ahmeds commentary at all the sights was really interesting, and you could definitely see he was passionate about Egypt and it’s history. The driver was also really good, the car was airconditioned and comfortable and we always felt safe even though the roads are quite chaotic. The accommodation was safe and clean and it was good that all the activities were managed from there (onsite tour manager who met us even though we arrived at 11.30pm at night) so the tour manager was around if you needed to talk to them. We chose this tour as from the time you are picked up at the airport to when you return everything is organised by the tour company and it all went very smoothly for us.Show detailed ratings
- LornaWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe trip was short, I am so glad I went to Egypt (despite so many people saying in Australia is unsafe). Communication was quick, I had to pay single supplement even though there were two females travelling at the end. They gave us options to go to certain shops- which I liked. I enjoyed going to the Pyramids! Transport was very smooth, I was picked up and transported at every occasion. The hotel was ok, I would recommend you to bring mosquito repellant because there were so many mosquitos! You can eat at the restaurant, the breakfast buffet had a lot of variety of bread. Reception was okay as well. Our tour guide, Ahmad was fantastic - he was fluent in English, understood sarcasm, was professional, helped with taking great pictures and everything else including getting an adaptor. Just have to bring small change for tips everywhere, some lunch meals were included, some weren't- dinner wasn't included so you can eat at the hotel as I was reluctant to go out.Show detailed ratings
- JonathanWritten on January 18, 20184.0 - GoodAhmed T. was a great Egyptian ambassador and enthuastic tour guide. His fun personality and reinforcement of previous historical facts made the tour enjoyable and relaxing. The driver navigated the Cairo traffic without fear, but never making me feel unsafe. This was truly a once in a lifetime trip enhanced by Ahmed and Timeless Tours.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day1, Cairo
- Day2, Giza
- Day3, Cairo
- Day4, Alexandria
- Day5, Flight back Home
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
To participate in this tour Timeless Tours requires a minimum age of 12 years old because of the nature of the tour and activities involved. Due to this, unfortunately, young children & infants are not able to join the tour. There is, however, no maximum age limit so all other travellers can join the tour with the average age of passengers being mid-twenties and up.
When and where will the tour end?
The tour will end at Oasis Hotel after breakfast on the last day of the tour, you will have an included transfer back to the airport. (Please note the hotel is subject to change until your final travel documents are released.)
When and where will the tour start?
Your tour will start at Oasis Hotel in Giza, on arrival into Cairo airport you will be met by a Timeless Tours local representative who will transfer you to Oasis Hotel where you will some free time before a buffet dinner on a 5 star Nile cruise in the evening.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Golden Cairo 5 days tour
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Cairo5 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Cairo5 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Cairo5 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Cairo5 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Cairo5 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Cairo5 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Cairo5 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Cairo5 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Cairo5 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321Instant BookHold my
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Cairo5 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$143$463-31%USD $321Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timeless Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2018 the full payment of $321 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $321 for Golden Cairo 5 days tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 181 km
- Alexandria (Egypt)
- 180 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $321 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,329 tours in Africa
- covered by 127 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Golden Cairo 5 days tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden Cairo 5 days tour