Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route & Serengeti Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
- Day 1 Moshi
- Day 2 Moshi/Mandara Huts (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 3 Mandara Huts/Horombo Huts (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Horombo Huts/Kibo Huts (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Kibo Huts/Horombo Huts (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Horombo Huts/Moshi (1B, 1L)
- Day 7 Moshi/Arusha (1B)
- Day 8 Arusha/Mto wa Mbu (1B, 1L)
- Day 9 Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10 Serengeti National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 11 Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 12 Ngorongoro/Arusha (1B, 1L)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AMelissa C· October 31st, 2018The G adventures team was incredible. Literally couldn't have asked for more. They were so much fun, and kind and caring.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ARyan P· October 10th, 2018I love that G Adventures makes traveling easy, safe, and fun. The local CEOs are always fantastic and any time I've needed help before or during a trip there has never been an issue getting what I need.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AVincent S· October 9th, 2018Amazing CEO and very personal and great crew behind. Incredible how they cook under these circumstances!Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AKira P· October 7th, 2018I have now taken two trips with G Adventures. In general, the mentality is "Always ask - if what you are asking is possible, we'll make it happen." While we went back and forth about the Serengeti Balloon Adventure in planning our trip, my husband and I... Show moreTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$5,449
- Sunday2 Jul, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023English$5,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jul, 2023Thursday27 Jul, 2023English$5,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 Jul, 2023Thursday3 Aug, 2023English$5,649Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Aug, 2023Thursday17 Aug, 2023English$5,649Book With Flexibility
- Sunday27 Aug, 2023Thursday7 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$5,649
- Sunday10 Sep, 2023Thursday21 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$5,449
- Sunday24 Sep, 2023Thursday5 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$5,449
- Sunday8 Oct, 2023Thursday19 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$5,449
- Sunday22 Oct, 2023Thursday2 Nov, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$5,449
- Sunday29 Oct, 2023Thursday9 Nov, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$5,449
- 5 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Nov, 2023Thursday16 Nov, 2023English$5,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- Type GTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 17th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 17th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Tanzania
- Tanzania Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- The Marangu Route: Huts, Success Rate & Itineraries
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Tanzania from Moshi
- Tanzania Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 12 days Tanzania
- From Moshi to Arusha
- Operators in Africa
- Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route & Serengeti Adventure Tours in Tanzania
- Active Adventure Tours
- Marangu Route Tours
- Mount Kilimanjaro Tours
- Tanzania Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Safari Tours
- Mountain Hikes Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Marangu Route
- Tanzania tours