A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans - Lake Balaton, the authentic Sava and the majestic Danube (port-to-port cruise)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest - Lake Balaton (Hungary)
- Day 2: Lake Balaton - Varazdin - SISAK (Croatia)
- Day 3: SISAK (Croatia) - Zagreb(1) - SISAK
- Day 4: SISAK - JASENOVAC (Croatia)
- Day 5: JASENOVAC - SLAVONSKI BROD
- Day 6: SLAVONSKI BROD (Croatia) - BRCKO (Bosnia)
- Day 7: BRCKO (Bosnia) - SREMSKA MITROVICA (Serbia)
- Day 8: SREMSKA MITROVICA - BELGRADE (Serbia)
- Day 9: NOVI SAD (Serbia) - ILOK (Croatia) - VUKOVAR (Croatia)
- Day 10: OSIJEK (Croatia) - BATINA (Croatia) - MOHACS (Hungary)
- Day 11: BUDAPEST (Hungary)
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
- Gary Carlson's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Croisieurope are a great organization, with dedicated staff who go that extra mile to make your cruise a memorable one. The food was amazing and we would have no hesitation in recommending Croisieurope to anyone.
- Della Fallah's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
This was truly a vacation! Everything was so well organized that it allowed is to sit back and simple enjoy our time. The crew were amazing and went above and beyond. The food fantastic! Will definitely choose CrosisiEurope again.
- Jane Webber's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
This was my first cruise and it will certainly not be my last. The crew were all fantastic
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 November 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with CroisiEurope River Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CroisiEurope River Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the CroisiEurope River Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 109 km
- Tihany (Hungary)
- 5 km
- Balatonfured (Hungary)
- 139 km
- Varazdin (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Sisak (Croatia)
- 50 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 50 km
- Sisak (Croatia)
- 47 km
- Jasenovac (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Slavonski Brod (Croatia)
- 70 km
- Brcko (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,864 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours