Best of Switzerland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,475
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- View the Matterhorn from a traditional alpine village
- Enjoy lunch with a local Swiss family
- Shop for Swiss watches and chocolate in St. Moritz
- Stroll the banks of Lake Geneva in Montreux
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zurich
- Day 2: Zurich – Berne – Lake Geneva (Montreux)
- Day 3: Lake Geneva (Montreux) – Chillon – Zermatt (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Zermatt Free Day
- Day 5: Zermatt – Baveno Free Time
- Day 6: Baveno – St. Moritz
- Day 7: St. Moritz – Lucerne Orientation and Free Time (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Brienz and Interlaken Excursion
- Day 9: Lucerne – Depart Zurich
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PamelaWritten on July 20, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Switzerland was an amazing country but we thought we booked a tour. We were basically dropped at a destination and left to do our own thing. No guided tours of any of the places we visited just a few things mentioned in the bus then you were on your own.... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- FFionatimminsWritten on April 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was great. Very knowledgeable.,Patient, and very helpful.
- WWingChoyWritten on August 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour, love it.
- FPFilipinasWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a memorable , wonderful & delightful experience on the tour & I recommend it to everyone
- CHCarolWritten on October 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We did the Canada trip with Ben Hutchinson as the guide, was one of the best trips we done. Very well organised and fully informative, great pace.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour in Lucerne, there is an included buffet breakfast at Grand Europe hotel which is served around 6:15 am and then the departure transfer will arrive at approximately 8 am to take you back to Zurich airport.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Radisson Blu hotel in Zurich anytime during the day. However, there will be a welcome meeting which you can participate in at approximately 5pm if you wish to meet your guide and other travellers before the next day.
(Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released)
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are as below and can be booked once you are on the tour:
Chaplin's World and Lake Geneva Cruise. Adult Price: FR.65.00
Klein Matterhorn Excursion. Adult Price: FR.119.00
Zermatt Dinner Experience. Adult Price: FR.86.00
Discover The Borromean Islands. Adult Price: €42.00
Rosegg Valley By Horse And Carriage. Adult Price: FR.56.00
Swiss Folklore Evening And Dinner. Adult Price: FR.99.00
Mount Stanserhorn And Lake Cruise. Adult Price: FR.112.00
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Best of Switzerland
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Zurich8 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,895Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,895Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Zurich7 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $2,895
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Zurich7 seats leftUSD $2,895
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Zurich9 seats leftUSD $2,950
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $2,950
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Zurich8 seats leftUSD $2,950
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Zurich9 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Zurich8 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 12 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 162 km
- Montreux (Switzerland)
- 34 km
- Lake Geneva (Switzerland)
- 109 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 82 km
- Locarno (Switzerland)
- 88 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 131 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Brienz (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,475 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,901 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Switzerland