Best of Switzerland 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,475
- Take a drive to Lake Geneva
- Explore the natural beauty of the Swiss Alps
- Visit the Jungfrau and Matterhorn mountains
- Enjoy lunch with a Swiss family
- Shop for Swiss watches and chocolate
- Rather Poor
- WWingChoyWritten on August 20, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour, love it.Show detailed ratings
- FPFilipinasWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had a memorable , wonderful & delightful experience on the tour & I recommend it to everyoneShow detailed ratings
- CHCarolWritten on October 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe did the Canada trip with Ben Hutchinson as the guide, was one of the best trips we done. Very well organised and fully informative, great pace.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zurich
- Day 2: Zurich – Berne – Lake Geneva (Montreux)
- Day 3: Lake Geneva (Montreux) – Chillon – Zermatt (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Zermatt Free Day
- Day 5: Zermatt – Baveno Free Time
- Day 6: Baveno – St. Moritz
- Day 7: St. Moritz – Lucerne Orientation and Free Time (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Brienz and Interlaken Excursion
- Day 9: Lucerne – Depart Zurich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour in Lucerne, there is an included buffet breakfast at Grand Europe hotel which is served around 6:15 am and then the departure transfer will arrive at approximately 8 am to take you back to Zurich airport.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Radisson Blu hotel in Zurich anytime during the day. However, there will be a welcome meeting which you can participate in at approximately 5pm if you wish to meet your guide and other travellers before the next day.
(Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released)
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are as below and can be booked once you are on the tour:
Chaplin's World and Lake Geneva Cruise. Adult Price: FR.65.00
Klein Matterhorn Excursion. Adult Price: FR.119.00
Zermatt Dinner Experience. Adult Price: FR.86.00
Discover The Borromean Islands. Adult Price: €42.00
Rosegg Valley By Horse And Carriage. Adult Price: FR.56.00
Swiss Folklore Evening And Dinner. Adult Price: FR.99.00
Mount Stanserhorn And Lake Cruise. Adult Price: FR.112.00
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Best of Switzerland 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Zurich9 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Zurich9 seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Zurich8 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Zurich8 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Zurich7 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Zurich9 seats left$295$2,950-10%USD $2,655
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$295$2,950-10%USD $2,655
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Zurich9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Zurich8 seats left$295$2,950-10%USD $2,655
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $2,475 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2475 for Best of Switzerland 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 162 km
- Montreux (Switzerland)
- 34 km
- Lake Geneva (Switzerland)
- 109 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 82 km
- Locarno (Switzerland)
- 88 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 131 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Brienz (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,475 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Switzerland 2019