Camino de Santiago Trek
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Follow one of the world's oldest pilgrim routes
- Explore cathedrals and medieval monasteries
- Collect stamps for your pilgrim's passport along the way
- Stroll through the historic Santiago de Compostela
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Samos.
- Day 2: To Sarria walking through ancient oak forests and quaint villages.
- Day 3: Walk through the rolling hills of the Galician countryside to Portomarin.
- Day 4: Uphill to the village of Ventas de Naron and on to Palas de Rei.
- Day 5: Walk to the town of Melide, renowned for its octopus with potatoes dish, and on to Arzua, famous for its cheeses.
- Day 6: Meet many more pilgrims on the final section to Pedrouzo.
- Day 7: Walk to Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 8: Free day in Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 9: End Santiago de Compostela.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ARuth Allcock· July 24th, 2013A very well-organised trip with an excellent guide. Good company and plenty of laughs!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing people of all ages doing this pilgrimage, some not for the first time and some not very able.Finding... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGeorge White· July 7th, 2013Superb holiday largely due to the hard work and care from the guide Jose. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Arrival in the Cathedral at Santiago was very moving, particularly the pilgrims service after the reflection of 8 days... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMaria Mascarenhas· July 7th, 2013A lovely week's walking in the very green scenery of Northern Spain. There was a different feeling about this trip as you know you are following in the footsteps of the thousands of people that have walked that route as a pilgrimage since medieval... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Roberts· June 17th, 2013Five and a half days walking across a rather uninspiring part of northwest Spain, better walks in the Brecon Beacons.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Nothing really.What did you think of your group leader?Our group leader was Spanish,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGregory Tebble· May 17th, 2013An inspiring walk through rolling countryside with a great group and an excellent leader.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The achievement of reaching Satiago de Compostela and receiving my certificate in Latin!!Â Also, we attended... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Richmond· September 23rd, 2012The walking was a pleasant surprise, because it was more challenging than I thought it would be. Long walks through lovely countryside with a group of very friendly people. What more could you ask for .The food was a little disappointing in taste but we... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday5 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday12 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday3 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Apr, 2022EnglishSunday1 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Apr, 2022EnglishSunday8 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 May, 2022EnglishSunday15 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 May, 2022EnglishSunday22 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Spain
- Spain Travel Guide
- Camino de Santiago: Routes, Hiking & Distance
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Spain from Samos
- Spain Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 9 days Spain
- Operators in Europe
- Camino de Santiago
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Northern Spain tours
- Spain tours
- Northern Spain
- Camino de Santiago