Camino de Santiago Trek
- Our saving
- US $ 1,608
- Rather Poor
- RARuth AllcockWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
A very well-organised trip with an excellent guide. Good company and plenty of laughs!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing people of all ages doing this pilgrimage, some not for the first time and some not very able.Finding volunteers... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MMMaria MascarenhasWritten on July 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
A lovely week's walking in the very green scenery of Northern Spain. There was a different feeling about this trip as you know you are following in the footsteps of the thousands of people that have walked that route as a pilgrimage since medieval... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GWGeorge WhiteWritten on July 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
Superb holiday largely due to the hard work and care from the guide Jose. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Arrival in the Cathedral at Santiago was very moving, particularly the pilgrims service after the reflection of 8 days walkingWhat... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JRJohn RobertsWritten on June 17, 20132.0 - Rather poor
Five and a half days walking across a rather uninspiring part of northwest Spain, better walks in the Brecon Beacons.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Nothing really.What did you think of your group leader?Our group leader was Spanish,... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GTGregory TebbleWritten on May 17, 20134.0 - Good
An inspiring walk through rolling countryside with a great group and an excellent leader.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The achievement of reaching Satiago de Compostela and receiving my certificate in Latin!!Â Also, we attended high... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- DRDavid RichmondWritten on September 23, 20124.0 - Good
The walking was a pleasant surprise, because it was more challenging than I thought it would be. Long walks through lovely countryside with a group of very friendly people. What more could you ask for .The food was a little disappointing in taste but we... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Samos.
- Day 2: To Sarria walking through ancient oak forests and quaint villages.
- Day 3: Walk through the rolling hills of the Galician countryside to Portomarin.
- Day 4: Uphill to the village of Ventas de Naron and on to Palas de Rei.
- Day 5: Walk to the town of Melide, renowned for its octopus with potatoes dish, and on to Arzua, famous for its cheeses.
- Day 6: Meet many more pilgrims on the final section to Pedrouzo.
- Day 7: Walk to Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 8: Free day in Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 9: End Santiago de Compostela.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
Camino de Santiago Trek
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to London0 seats left$67USD $1,608Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to London5 seats left$67USD $1,608
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$68USD $1,637Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to London8 seats left$68USD $1,637
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to London8 seats left$68USD $1,637
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to London5 seats left$68USD $1,637
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$74USD $1,781Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to London8 seats left$68USD $1,637
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to London8 seats left$67USD $1,608
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from La Coruna9 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to London8 seats left$67USD $1,608
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- La Coruna is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $1,608 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1608 for Camino de Santiago Trek, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- La Coruna (Spain)
- 112 km
- Samos (Spain)
- 8 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 12 km
- Ventas de Naron (Spain)
- 10 km
- Palas de Rei (Spain)
- 13 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 29 km
- Pedrouzo (Spain)
- 13 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,608 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,541 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours