Start planning your tour
- Follow one of the world's oldest pilgrim routes
- Explore cathedrals and medieval monasteries
- Collect stamps for your pilgrim's passport along the way
- Stroll through the historic Santiago de Compostela
Start in Samos and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the hiking & trekking tour Camino de Santiago Trek, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Samos, Spain and 8 other destinations in Spain. Camino de Santiago Trek includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Day 1: Start Samos.
- Day 2: To Sarria walking through ancient oak forests and quaint villages.
- Day 3: Walk through the rolling hills of the Galician countryside to Portomarin.
- Day 4: Uphill to the village of Ventas de Naron and on to Palas de Rei.
- Day 5: Walk to the town of Melide, renowned for its octopus with potatoes dish, and on to Arzua, famous for its cheeses.
- Day 6: Meet many more pilgrims on the final section to Pedrouzo.
- Day 7: Walk to Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 8: Free day in Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 9: End Santiago de Compostela.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ARuth Allcock· July 24, 2013A very well-organised trip with an excellent guide. Good company and plenty of laughs!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing people of all ages doing this pilgrimage, some not for the first time and some not very able.Finding... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGeorge White· July 07, 2013Superb holiday largely due to the hard work and care from the guide Jose. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Arrival in the Cathedral at Santiago was very moving, particularly the pilgrims service after the reflection of 8 days... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMaria Mascarenhas· July 07, 2013A lovely week's walking in the very green scenery of Northern Spain. There was a different feeling about this trip as you know you are following in the footsteps of the thousands of people that have walked that route as a pilgrimage since medieval... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Roberts· June 17, 2013Five and a half days walking across a rather uninspiring part of northwest Spain, better walks in the Brecon Beacons.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Nothing really.What did you think of your group leader?Our group leader was Spanish,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGregory Tebble· May 17, 2013An inspiring walk through rolling countryside with a great group and an excellent leader.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The achievement of reaching Satiago de Compostela and receiving my certificate in Latin!!Â Also, we attended... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Richmond· September 23, 2012The walking was a pleasant surprise, because it was more challenging than I thought it would be. Long walks through lovely countryside with a group of very friendly people. What more could you ask for .The food was a little disappointing in taste but we... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Camino de Santiago Trek
From Samos to Santiago de Compostela
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Saturday5 Sep, 2020Sunday13 Sep, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,949
- Saturday12 Sep, 2020Sunday20 Sep, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,949
- Saturday3 Oct, 2020Sunday11 Oct, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Oct, 2020Sunday18 Oct, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Apr, 2021Sunday2 May, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 May, 2021Sunday9 May, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 May, 2021Sunday16 May, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 May, 2021Sunday23 May, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 May, 2021Sunday30 May, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Jun, 2021Sunday13 Jun, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,049
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Spain
- Spain Travel Guide
- Camino de Santiago: Routes, Hiking & Distance
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Spain from Samos
- Spain Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 9 days Spain
- Operators in Europe
- Camino de Santiago
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Northern Spain tours
- Spain tours
- Northern Spain
- Camino de Santiago