Camino de Santiago Trek
- Our saving
- US $ 1,749
- Follow one of the world's oldest pilgrim routes
- Explore cathedrals and medieval monasteries
- Collect stamps for your pilgrim's passport along the way
- Stroll through the historic Santiago de Compostela
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Point-to-Point Hikes, In-depth Cultural
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Samos.
- Day 2: To Sarria walking through ancient oak forests and quaint villages.
- Day 3: Walk through the rolling hills of the Galician countryside to Portomarin.
- Day 4: Uphill to the village of Ventas de Naron and on to Palas de Rei.
- Day 5: Walk to the town of Melide, renowned for its octopus with potatoes dish, and on to Arzua, famous for its cheeses.
- Day 6: Meet many more pilgrims on the final section to Pedrouzo.
- Day 7: Walk to Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 8: Free day in Santiago de Compostela.
- Day 9: End Santiago de Compostela.
- Rather Poor
- RARuth AllcockWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
A very well-organised trip with an excellent guide. Good company and plenty of laughs!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing people of all ages doing this pilgrimage, some not for the first time and some not very able.Finding volunteers... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MMMaria MascarenhasWritten on July 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
A lovely week's walking in the very green scenery of Northern Spain. There was a different feeling about this trip as you know you are following in the footsteps of the thousands of people that have walked that route as a pilgrimage since medieval... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GWGeorge WhiteWritten on July 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
Superb holiday largely due to the hard work and care from the guide Jose. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Arrival in the Cathedral at Santiago was very moving, particularly the pilgrims service after the reflection of 8 days walkingWhat... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JRJohn RobertsWritten on June 17, 20132.0 - Rather poor
Five and a half days walking across a rather uninspiring part of northwest Spain, better walks in the Brecon Beacons.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Nothing really.What did you think of your group leader?Our group leader was Spanish,... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GTGregory TebbleWritten on May 17, 20134.0 - Good
An inspiring walk through rolling countryside with a great group and an excellent leader.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The achievement of reaching Satiago de Compostela and receiving my certificate in Latin!!Â Also, we attended high... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- DRDavid RichmondWritten on September 23, 20124.0 - Good
The walking was a pleasant surprise, because it was more challenging than I thought it would be. Long walks through lovely countryside with a group of very friendly people. What more could you ask for .The food was a little disappointing in taste but we... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Camino de Santiago Trek
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Santiago de Compostela7 seats left$46USD $1,849
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$46USD $1,849
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$47USD $1,879
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundaySep 6, 2020to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$47USD $1,879
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$47USD $1,879
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundaySep 20, 2020to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- SaturdaySep 26, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundayOct 4, 2020to Santiago de Compostela5 seats left$45USD $1,799
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020from Samos9 DaysSundayOct 11, 2020to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$44USD $1,749
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Samos is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Samos (Spain)
- 8 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 12 km
- Ventas de Naron (Spain)
- 10 km
- Palas de Rei (Spain)
- 13 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 29 km
- Pedrouzo (Spain)
- 13 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,526 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours