Romantic Britain & Ireland (2020, 18 Days)
- US $ 4,576
- Swing by the 'Home of Golf' at Saint Andrew's
- Explore and discover the fascinating history of Glasgow
- Fall in love with the medieval charm of Kilkenny
- Indulge in stew and listen to Irish music in Galway
- Bask in the spectacular views from Cliffs of Moher
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Day 2: Lincoln and York.
- Day 3: The English Lakes to Edinburgh.
- Day 4: Scotland’s Capital of Culture.
- Day 5: St. Andrews and Inverness.
- Day 6: Across the Sea to Skye.
- Day 7: Loch Lomond and Glasgow.
- Day 8: Across the Irish Sea to Belfast.
- Day 9: Dublin city sightseeing.
- Day 10: A pint of the 'Black Stuff'.
- Day 11: Galway, the Cliffs of Moher and Limerick.
- Day 12: The Dingle Peninsula to Killarney.
- Day 13: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 14: Blarney Castle and Waterford.
- Day 15: Across the Irish Sea to Cardiff.
- Day 16: The Roman Bath and Glastonbury.
- Day 17: The Cornish Coast.
- Day 18: Salisbury Plain and Stonehenge.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJillForsytheWritten on July 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg made the trip! Friendly, fun, helpful and took the time to connect to each one of us. We had a great time and enjoyed every city and option we had. More local food (salmon, lamb, sticky toffee pudding?) would have been nice and a room with a nice view... Read more
- SSuzanneCoventonWritten on June 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary attracted me to this tour. The pace was a little fast at times, but we clocked up a lot of kilometres and saw some amazing sights with some lovely people. Greg (our tour director) and Stephen (our coach driver) worked tirelessly to... Read more
- KKayrenHillWritten on June 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first tour with Insight and travelling alone so I was understandably anxious prior to the tour starting. Within seconds of meeting the Travel Director Greg Colgin all anxieties left! His sense of humour, approachable personality, exceptional... Read more
- RRichardBrooksWritten on June 25, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Greg was wonderful to travel with. He was well versed in our destinations, knew the history and the back stories and was able to answer all of our questions. He also has a good sense of humor.
- FFrankGordonMitchellWritten on June 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is the second tour I've taken with Insight and it was a very good time. Greg works very hard at making the experience "one to remember" and in this case he did just that. He constantly seeks out any potential problems and seems always to be just a... Read more
- SShelleyGreenWritten on June 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg Colgin made the trip. He is very organized and always two steps ahead of what’s happening next. A good tour director makes a great holiday, a fantastic tour director makes it a trip of a life time. This was Greg Colgin. Thanks for the wonderful... Read more
- KKarenWesselmannWritten on June 23, 20193.0 - Average
Greg made the experience much more enjoyable with his knowledge and humor.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that your time spent in Britain and Ireland exceeded all of your expectations. Furthermore, we are elated that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.
- BBillReadWritten on June 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
Tour was fabulous. Gregg made it seem seamless with his knowledge of the country’s and easy going manner. We would defiantly go on another journey with Greg being the host. Here comes the sun.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the excellent time you had on your Romantic Britain and Ireland tour with Insight Vacations. We are truly delighted to hear that Gregg’s knowledge of the region alongside the itinerary provided was to your liking. Furthermore, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.
- AAlisonKayeMurdochWritten on June 22, 20194.5 - Excellent
Greg is very professional but still greets with a smile and loves to.have a laugh-he is informative and there to assist when needed he gives a very positive outlook to all that he does and makes it a very cheerfull stress free happy holidayShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the wonderful time you had in Britain and Ireland with Insight Vacations. We are delighted to hear that your Travel Director went above and beyond to make your time on the road a memorable one. Furthermore, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we look forward to journeying with you again soon.
- DDebbieWritten on July 3, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This was our 3rd Insight tour. Romantic Britain & Ireland. We had an excellent driver in Mike who always went above and beyond making all guests feel welcome. We found him to be an excellent driver at all times and any guest that have him as their driver... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
What time in the morning do the tours leave their destination?
It depends on where you are driving to, on the weather and the group! Usually the group will leave early in the morning at 8am or 9am so that you make the most of the day!
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- #InsightMoments - Hurling in Kilkenny
- Discover Ireland with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Meet the Travel Director - Sharon Tooman
- Discover England with Insight Vacations
- Insight Vacations Europe & Britain 2020 - 2021
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
Romantic Britain & Ireland (2020, 18 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from London20 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Stonehenge7 seats left$533$5,325-10%USD $4,793
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London20 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Stonehenge0 seats leftUSD $5,450Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from London20 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Stonehenge10+ seats left$545$5,450-10%USD $4,905
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from London20 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Stonehenge10+ seats left$548$5,475-10%USD $4,928
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from London20 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Stonehenge10+ seats left$548$5,475-10%USD $4,928
- TuesdayJun 30, 2020from London20 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Stonehenge9 seats left$550$5,495-10%USD $4,946
- TuesdayJul 14, 2020from London20 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Stonehenge10+ seats left$548$5,475-10%USD $4,928
- TuesdayJul 28, 2020from London20 DaysSundayAug 16, 2020to Stonehenge10+ seats left$563$5,625-10%USD $5,063
- TuesdayAug 4, 2020from London20 DaysSundayAug 23, 2020to Stonehenge10+ seats leftUSD $5,875
- TuesdayAug 11, 2020from London20 DaysSundayAug 30, 2020to Stonehenge10+ seats left$588$5,875-10%USD $5,288
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 27 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 27 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 144 km
- Lake District National Park (England)
- 164 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 153 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,576 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 519 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Romantic Britain & Ireland (2020, 18 Days)