Cycle the Danube
- Our saving
- US $ 1,584
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Vienna and end in Budapest! With the bicycle tour Cycle the Danube, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Vienna to Budapest and through Vienna, Austria and 9 other destinations in Europe. Cycle the Danube is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 14 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Mitch Mowell's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodWe really liked the tour. Walter kept the delicate balance between giving us a good introduction to the various sites an... Read more
- Diane Luensmann's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodInteresting cities each with a unique character.
- Megan Dempsey's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat trip with a fine group of people.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Bratislava
- Day 4: Hedervar/Lipot
- Day 5: Komarom
- Day 6: Esztergom
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle the Danube
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$41USD $1,584
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $1,584 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1584 for Cycle the Danube, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 261 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 38 km
- Petronell-Carnuntum (Austria)
- 18 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 44 km
- Hedervar (Hungary)
- 4 km
- Lipot (Hungary)
- 4 km
- Hedervar (Hungary)
- 21 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 37 km
- Komarom (Hungary)
- 46 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 17 km
- Visegrad (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,584 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers