Uncover Northern Poland and the Baltics
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,645
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Take a cruise on the Baltic
- Visit Malbork castle
- Discover Riga and its main highlights
- Explore Tallinn and its evocative old town
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Local Transport, Mini-coach, Ferry
- Travel style
Start in Gdansk and end in Tallinn! With the discovery tour Uncover Northern Poland and the Baltics, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Gdansk, Poland and 5 other destinations in Europe. Uncover Northern Poland and the Baltics is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Georgiana Galateanu's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was well designed - we saw a variety of places and enjoyed a wide range of activities. The van was a convenient... Read more
- Hannah Ewers's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour gave a good overview about the balkan countries!
- Shimon's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe landscapes in Iceland are incredible and differ from other places in the world. A wonderful holiday. Such a tour sav... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Gdansk
- Day 2: Gdansk
- Day 3: Malbork Castle // Wolf's Lair // Wigry Lake
- Day 4: Wigry Lake National Park
- Day 5: Vilnius
- Day 6: Vilnius
- Day 7: Riga
- Day 8: Riga
- Day 9: Saaremaa
- Day 10: Tallinn
- Day 11: Tallinn
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Uncover Northern Poland and the Baltics
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Tallinn0 seats left$105USD $2,515Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Gdansk11 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$110USD $2,645
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Gdansk is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2018 the full payment of $2,645 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2645 for Uncover Northern Poland and the Baltics, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,063 km.
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 285 km
- Wigierski Park Narodowy (Poland)
- 162 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 192 km
- Saaremaa (Estonia)
- 162 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,645 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,694 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers