Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,910
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- LL.LWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis is our second time with expat and my family and I truly enjoyed this tour! Our guide, Kevin, and bus driver, Bjørn, were absolutely fantastic. The itinerary was fun and interesting. Kevin was professional, organized, and caring. He took the time to explain everything and shared interesting history stories about each country we visited. Good time management as well, our group had a great pace under his guidance. Bjørn's in-depth knowledge about the region truly enriched our experience and understanding of the nordic cultures and language. He is hard working, always smiling and interacted with everyone in the group. We were all amazed by his superior driving skills in the narrow streets of Denmark, Norway and Sweden! Expat did such a good job this time with its accommodations. The hotels were stylish and comfortable (especially in Bergen and Oslo). Above all, the FOOD was awesome. My top three favorites were the traditional Danish dinner at the restaurant Puk (included), the Bergen seafood buffet on a cruise (optional) and the amazing breakfast offered by Thon Hotel Orion in Bergen (included).Show detailed ratings
- SSteveWritten on June 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis Scandinavian tour was fantastic. Tim was an awesome guide and Bjorn did a great job driving. I would highly recommend this tour to those who would like to see Denmark, Norway and Sweden. My favourite two cities would be Bergen and StockholmShow detailed ratings
- RCRimaWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had a great time joining the Expat Explore tour. The accomodations were great, the bus was good. We had Tim Seyer as our tour leader who was funny, friendly and care about each of us. His ability to describe and explain the facts of every city we visit was excelent, we learned a lot from him. Bjorn, our bus driver, was a kind man who made sure everyone was safe during the way from city to city. The program was great, which gave us freedays to explore the cities ourselves,but also gave us guidance and lots of information about the cities. I highly recommend the Expat Explore to everyone who love meeting new people and great price holiday.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen - Free day
- Day 3: Odense - Skagen - Frederikshavn
- Day 4: Frederikshavn - Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo - Bergen
- Day 6: Bergen - Free day
- Day 7: Norwegian Fjords - Lillehammer
- Day 8: Lillehammer - Dalarna area
- Day 9: Dalarna - Uppsala - Stockholm
- Day 10: Stockholm - Free day
- Day 11: Stockholm - Copenhagen
- Day 12: End of tour
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 27, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes around 10 am after breakfast at Park Inn Copenhagen Airport. Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- April 27, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day. Meet your fellow travellers, and depending on what time you arrive, head into Copenhagen and see the sights ahead of the start of your tour. The tour generally starts from Park Inn Copenhagen Airport, however, please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Your tour leader will be will be waiting for you at the hotel between 2 pm and 5 pm on the first day of the tour, and after everyone's checked in, you will meet up with an expert local guide who will show you the highlights of the Danish capital. To round off the first day of the tour you will enjoy an included dinner, where you can get to know your fellow travellers and learn a bit more from your tour leader about what incredible experiences the next 11 days will bring!
- April 27, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, however, they are on request only. Please contact our customer support team to check availability or to arrange this.
23 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Copenhagen4 seats left$430$2,865-15%USD $2,435
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Copenhagen9 seats left$535$2,865-19%USD $2,330
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Copenhagen10+ seats left$700$2,865-24%USD $2,165
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Copenhagen10+ seats left$485$2,865-17%USD $2,380
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Copenhagen10+ seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 3 seats left$430$2,865-15%USD $2,435
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$1,115$3,025-37%USD $1,910
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Copenhagen.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2018 the full payment of $1,910 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1910 for Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 258 km
- Skagen (Denmark)
- 32 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 275 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 305 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 111 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 183 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 464 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 490 km
- Helsingor (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,910 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days