Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,083
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- See the famed Nyhavn waterfront and Rosenborg castle
- Visit the home of Hans Christian Andersen in Odense
- Enjoy the scenery as you travel from Oslo to Bergen
- View the Uppsala Cathedral and explore Gamla Stan
- Rather Poor
- HAHanyWritten on September 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall, a great trip. The itinerary was excellent. The tour guide was professional, decent, polite, and helpful this time around. The driver was hospitable, treated us like guests in his home and went the extra mile to please, beside being very skillful of... Read more
- NANajmehWritten on September 20, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
We were left behind on the first day with no effort for apologies or to allow us to catch up during the city tour. The bus left at two minutes after stated time for departure. Tour guide made no effort to locate us, as we were simply in the hotel lobby... Read more
- MKMargaretWritten on September 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a superb way to see three countries within 12 days. Although some bus trip days were very long, it was worth it to see the countryside. I really enjoyed this tour!
- DODavidWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
3rf trip with ex pat - great experience once again
- LisaWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I wrote a review a few days ago and please disregard. The way it came up in my e-mail I clicked on 1 star, but didn't see this till I was led to the page and then could not figure out how to change it. The tour was tiring because of all the driving we had... Read more
- EUELEONORAWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised tour. We had a great guide.
- DODavidWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my 3rd tour with Ex-Pat, and much like the others it was excellent - well organized, professional, fun, informative, and filled with great memories. I would recommend this company to anyone considering a group tour. Dave Owen, Windsor, Canada
- RRayao28gmailcomWritten on August 26, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The driver was the best of the whole trip. The included meals were the worst, both the quality and the service. The rest was commeci commeca, nothing to write home about. Would we take it again? Depends on how much is the discount.
- DHDelilahWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour . Shabby our tour leader & guide was so approachable , made our daily activities jolly & interesting . Our driver Bjorn was an amazing , very good driver , kept us all safe with all travels . Enjoyed the 12 days Scandinavian tour very much .
- NikkiWritten on August 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a FAB time, loved seeing all 3 countries!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen - Free day
- Day 3: Copenhagen - Odense - Frederikshavn
- Day 4: Frederikshavn - Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo - Bergen
- Day 6: Bergen - Free day
- Day 7: Norwegian Fjords - Lillehammer
- Day 8: Lillehammer - Dalarna area
- Day 9: Dalarna - Uppsala - Stockholm
- Day 10: Stockholm - Free day
- Day 11: Stockholm - Copenhagen
- Day 12: End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes around 10 am after breakfast at Park Inn Copenhagen Airport on the last day of the tour. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrival day so you can arrive at any time you wish however you will be able to check in to the starting hotel between 2pm and 5pm which is generally the Park Inn Copenhagen Airport (subject to change until your final documents are released).
In the evening you will have the option of meeting up with your tour guide and fellow travellers to enjoy an included dinner.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, however, they are on request basis only. Please contact our customer support team to check availability or to arrange this once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Copenhagen0 seats left$108USD $2,582
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Copenhagen4 seats left$362$2,690-13%USD $2,328
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Copenhagen0 seats left$108USD $2,582
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$477$2,690-18%USD $2,213
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$477$2,690-18%USD $2,213
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$477$2,690-18%USD $2,213
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Copenhagen0 seats left$108USD $2,582
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$477$2,690-18%USD $2,213
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Copenhagen0 seats left$108USD $2,582
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Copenhagen10+ seats left$607$2,690-23%USD $2,083
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Copenhagen.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2019 the full payment of $2,083 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2083 for Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 275 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 305 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 111 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 183 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 464 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 490 km
- Helsingor (Denmark)
- 40 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,083 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandinavian Escape - 12 Days