Irish Highlights 2018
- +16 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Explore everything Dublin has to offer
- View the Limrick country side from King Joh's Castle
- Experience the scenic drive around Iveragh
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Rather Poor
- LHLisaWritten on August 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved it! Our guide was great and had so much knowledge about the areas we visited and the country as a whole! Fantastic atmosphere and the included activities were really enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
- AKAndreiWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentGenerally, our tour was made by Jordana Ubalti, our guide - she is an excellent and knowledgeable guide and very nice person. The itinerary was also good though I would change timing a bit. For example, one need more time to investigate castles and, probably, less free time, especially during evenings. Hotels were good but sometime their location is not optimal - Ballbridge hotel is located too far from the center of Dublin and, having free time after bus tour in Dublin, it took too long time to get to the center and back. Meals were great, just slow sometimes. I could not say it is the Trafalgar's fault but here is definitely some room to improve. Overall, it was a great tour. Thanks to Jordana again.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on March 23, 20183.5 - Goodexcellent tour. i love thisShow detailed ratings
- EHElizabethWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis has been by far the best bus touring company I have ever booked with. Thank you Allie and Tom for making our holiday in Ireland exceptional! We will forever be greatful and we will certainly continue booking with Trafalgar! :0)Show detailed ratings
- ADAlyshaWritten on December 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy fiance and I went on the Irish Highlights tour in October 2016! It was the most incredible tour. Our tour guide and bus driver were amazing and the friends we made along the way were fantastic. All hotels, meals and sight seeing destinations were perfect. We did not feel rushed one bit and we were able to relax and have our own time as well. Trafalgar representatives were there to help and answer any questions along the way. We will certainly be going back to Ireland and using Trafalgar tours again.Show detailed ratings
- NNNowshinWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time on a tour and I had the best time! Michael was a great guide and the tour had lots of stops in different cities. The accommodations were in great locations and of great quality. Looking forward to my next trip!Show detailed ratings
- CCCharmaineWritten on November 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentIreland was a phenomenal experience. Not just for the scenic beauty but for the people who made it all the more enjoyable. Our director and driver were both top class people with huge amount of knowledge and plent of hospitality and humour. Although I would have loved to have been able to go on a longer tour I feel as though we covered everything that was essential in order to appreciate Ireland’s charm. All in all it was a comfortable, jolly and unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratings
- SWsusanWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentFun trip, unfortunately the weather wasn't very cooperative (Hurricane Ophelia and other rain) but we saw interesting places, our guide, Allie, was excellent and really gives a lot of history and side notes that make the bus rides much better and prepares us for what we are going to see. Our driver, Stevie, did a great job on the tiny roads and in the heavy wind.Show detailed ratings
- BreaWritten on September 4, 20174.0 - GoodLoved loved loved Ireland. The tour itself was okay! The itinerary was a little rushed, but for last minute solo trip to Ireland it was the easiest way for me to get around. The guide was nice and very knowledgeable, but I wish she was more personable. She didn't make much of an effort to get to know many of us, which I think is an essential role for a tour guide so that they can better recommend activities more tailored to what we like. The tour guests vary in ages. I was not unhappy with the tour by any means, but I have been on other tours in other parts of the world that I thought were better.Show detailed ratings
- MMeganWritten on July 31, 20174.0 - GoodThe guide was wonderful- very nice and informative. The trip itself fell a little short. I wish we could have spent more than 45 minutes in some of the places we visited, especially because we had to eat lunch during that time, as well as try to sight see for the remaining 10 minutes we had. Everything felt very rushed and extremely touristy. I was hoping to just be dropped off in a town for 24 hours and explore the place on my own, but this was not the case. There is very limited free time, as most of the activities are done as a group. A lot of people like that, but it's not for me. I think I just picked the wrong tour for my liking.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
- Day 2: Dublin – Galway – Bunratty – Limerick
- Day 3: Limerick – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 5: Killarney – Blarney – Youghal – Waterford
- Day 6: Waterford – New Ross – Co. Wicklow – Dublin
- Day 7: Depart Dublin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Connect With Locals | Wild Kitchen | County Clare, Ireland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Dublin, on the morning of Day 7. After breakfast and some final goodbyes you are free to depart at any time!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Day 1 in Dublin, once you have checked into your arrival accommodation. We advise arriving early, as the afternoon will be set aside for sightseeing with a Local Specialist. During the evening a Welcome Reception will be held, where you can get to know your guide and fellow travellers over a few drinks.
What is the age range?
This tour accepts guests between 5 and 99 years old. Please be aware that small children under 5 years of age cannot participate in this trip, as the planned activities and itineraries are not suitable for small infants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Irish Highlights 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,575
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,575
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,250
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $1,105 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1105 for Irish Highlights 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 73 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 34 km
- Kilrush (Ireland)
- 65 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,105 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Highlights 2018