Irish Highlights Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,105
- +16 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Explore everything Dublin has to offer
- View the Limrick country side from King Joh's Castle
- Experience the scenic drive around Iveragh
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- EHElizabethWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis has been by far the best bus touring company I have ever booked with. Thank you Allie and Tom for making our holiday in Ireland exceptional! We will forever be greatful and we will certainly continue booking with Trafalgar! :0)Show detailed ratings
- NNNowshinWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time on a tour and I had the best time! Michael was a great guide and the tour had lots of stops in different cities. The accommodations were in great locations and of great quality. Looking forward to my next trip!Show detailed ratings
- CCCharmaineWritten on November 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentIreland was a phenomenal experience. Not just for the scenic beauty but for the people who made it all the more enjoyable. Our director and driver were both top class people with huge amount of knowledge and plent of hospitality and humour. Although I would have loved to have been able to go on a longer tour I feel as though we covered everything that was essential in order to appreciate Ireland’s charm. All in all it was a comfortable, jolly and unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratings
- SWsusanWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentFun trip, unfortunately the weather wasn't very cooperative (Hurricane Ophelia and other rain) but we saw interesting places, our guide, Allie, was excellent and really gives a lot of history and side notes that make the bus rides much better and prepares us for what we are going to see. Our driver, Stevie, did a great job on the tiny roads and in the heavy wind.Show detailed ratings
- BreaWritten on September 4, 20174.0 - GoodLoved loved loved Ireland. The tour itself was okay! The itinerary was a little rushed, but for last minute solo trip to Ireland it was the easiest way for me to get around. The guide was nice and very knowledgeable, but I wish she was more personable. She didn't make much of an effort to get to know many of us, which I think is an essential role for a tour guide so that they can better recommend activities more tailored to what we like. The tour guests vary in ages. I was not unhappy with the tour by any means, but I have been on other tours in other parts of the world that I thought were better.Show detailed ratings
- MMeganWritten on July 31, 20174.0 - GoodThe guide was wonderful- very nice and informative. The trip itself fell a little short. I wish we could have spent more than 45 minutes in some of the places we visited, especially because we had to eat lunch during that time, as well as try to sight see for the remaining 10 minutes we had. Everything felt very rushed and extremely touristy. I was hoping to just be dropped off in a town for 24 hours and explore the place on my own, but this was not the case. There is very limited free time, as most of the activities are done as a group. A lot of people like that, but it's not for me. I think I just picked the wrong tour for my liking.Show detailed ratings
- GSGailWritten on March 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentWell organised, compact tour with Jillian an excellent guide. She gave us so much information and history on Ireland to make it more inspiring. We were not rushed and had lots of free time. Even the weather was kind to us. Accommodation and meals were excellent and the bus and driver so good.Show detailed ratings
- AlexandraWritten on December 12, 20164.5 - ExcellentExcellent trip for being a short one! Traveling in December was great - no long tourist lines and the weather was still very mild. Ireland was absolutely beautiful, and I had an amazing tour director!Show detailed ratings
- MMMaryWritten on June 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentWas a very good tour but it would have been better if the evening meals were included in the price. The meal on the second to last hotel was not very good but the rest were great. Hotels were ok but the jury's on the last day the hotel room was very dark, had a very small window and was overlooking the roof. There was no centre light so the two side lights were very dim. Overall it was a good trip with plenty to see and was very informative.Show detailed ratings
- MHMchelleWritten on April 17, 20165.0 - Excellenti had my 2 young daughters with me and it was extremely organised and lots of greatplaces to visit with excellent tour guides who made it lots of fun for allShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
- Day 2: Dublin – Galway – Bunratty – Limerick
- Day 3: Limerick – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 5: Killarney – Blarney – Youghal – Waterford
- Day 6: Waterford – New Ross – Co. Wicklow – Dublin
- Day 7: Depart Dublin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Connect With Locals | Wild Kitchen | County Clare, Ireland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 24, 2018
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- May 24, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour starts from Ballsbridge Hotel (subject to change) in Dublin, as the first day of the tour is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. However there is a meeting at approximately 5pm which you may like to join, where you will meet your fellow travellers and tour guide.
- October 1, 2016
Do you know of a place we can leave our car while we join the tour?
It is best to coordinate with the airport staff upon arrival for options in vehicle parking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Irish Highlights Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,650
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,650
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,650
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,625
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,625Book Now Hold my
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,625Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftUSD $1,625Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $1,105 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1105 for Irish Highlights Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 73 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 34 km
- Kilrush (Ireland)
- 65 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,105 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Highlights Summer 2018