Irish Highlights (Summer, 7 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoy the craic during an Irish pub evening with the group
- Explore harbourside Galway and picturesque Killarney
- Learn the histories and legends of the Emerald Isle
- Listen to the waves crash against the Cliffs Of Moher
- Indulge in a hearty farmhouse feast in County Wicklow
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Welcome to the Emerald Isle
- Day 2: Onwards to Galway and Limerick
- Day 3: Experience the Iconic Cliffs of Moher and on to Killarney
- Day 4: A Scenic Day on the Ring of Kerry
- Day 5: Explore Blarney and Journey to Waterford
- Day 6: Through County Wicklow’s Countryside to Dublin
- Day 7: Farewell Ireland
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SCsabando· January 12th, 2020Super fun & organised Fi always so helpful with anything...Trafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the Irish Highlights guided holiday with us here at Trafalgar. We always appreciate reading about our guests' time spent on the road with us and are delighted to learn that your Travel Director, Fi , ensured you... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- CHCamryn· January 8th, 2020A great experience overall. Our group was amazing! I felt the pace of the trip was perfect. We saw a lot, but I felt like I still had time to explore some on my own and didn't feel rushed during any of our stops.Trafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Irish Highlights guided holiday with Trafalgar. Our itineraries, activities and destinations are all carefully curated by our Product and Quality Control teams, and so it’s always really pleasing... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- LHLisa· December 26th, 2019Fantastic! Highly recommend to anyone!Trafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts with us here at Trafalgar. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your time away with us on the Irish Highlights guided holiday, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to journey with us again soon.Trip date: December 2019
- KJKatie· November 24th, 2019Great experience, very worthwhileTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us; it delights us to read that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the Irish Highlights trip, and we hope that you will join us on another of Trafalgar’s guided holidays in the future.Trip date: November 2019
- NnataliePerks· September 16th, 2019What a fabulous time we had!! Greg was warm n welcoming. Always polite and only too happy to help us and the fellow guests. He handled himself and the "difficult guests" remarkably well and would certainly not hesitate to travel with him and... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your review of the Irish Highlights guided holiday with us here at Trafalgar. We are fully aware of the important role that our Travel Directors play in the success of our trips, and as such, all of our representatives have received... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- EBErin· August 11th, 2019Enjoyed the tour and the placesTrafalgar commented on this reviewWe always appreciate reading about our guests' time spent on the road with us and are pleased to know that you enjoyed the Irish Highlights guided holiday. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here at Trafalgar, and we hope to have... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- NWNatalie· July 18th, 2019Excellent tour! It's very fast paced because there is a lot to see in a short amount of time but it was totally worth it. It would've been nice if the accommodations were within walking distance to city centers because we often had to take a taxi but... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you so much for informing us about the excellent time you had while discovering Ireland with Trafalgar, we never tire of hearing from our happy guests. Nevertheless, we regret to read that you did not find the hotels to be conveniently located and... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- WDWilliam· July 17th, 2019Overall it was an excellent trip. Frances made it amazing because she is a spectacular guide. A couple of the hotels were a little warm and fans were not available, but certainly not bad. There is a lot to complete in a short amount of time so get... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your feedback with us. We always like to know where we’re going right and where we could be making improvements. While we are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your trip overall, it does, however, concern us to read your feedback... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- Lynne· June 9th, 2019Trip was really great! I loved the places we stopped. All hotels were great despite one. Some of the optional experiences I could have done without. Ireland was beautiful but you certainly need an umbrella and warm jacket!Trafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your feedback with us. We always like to know where we are going right and where we could be making improvements. While we are pleased to read that you enjoyed your trip overall, it does, however, concern us to hear that there were... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- RMRon· May 26th, 2019Excellent trip, would recommend to everyone! Our guide Aryan was amazing, and driver Steve was the best.Trafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for your kind comments regarding Aryan and Steve. We are very proud of the professionalism and passion of our team, and we are pleased that you enjoyed their services. Furthermore, we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday1 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,795
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday8 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,795
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,795
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,795
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7500% Interest Instalments
- On RequestSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9250% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What is the age range?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Are the flights included?
- Is it possible to get a list of the hotels or inns that we will be staying at?
- How many more people are usually required before the departure is guaranteed?
- Does the tour prices include the cost of admission fees/ tickets?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Ireland
- Ireland Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Ireland from Dublin
- Ireland In-depth Cultural
- 7 days Ireland
- Operators in Europe
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way tours
- Ireland tours
- Southern Ireland
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way