Irish Highlights 2018/19
- Our saving
- US $ 1,100
- +16 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Enjoy the craic during an Irish pub evening with the group
- Explore harbourside Galway and picturesque Killarney
- Learn the histories and legends of the Emerald Isle
- Listen to the waves crash against the Cliffs Of Moher
- Indulge in a hearty farmhouse feast in County Wicklow
- Rather Poor
- DSDebraWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was an excellent overview of Ireland. The guide was awesome. Most meals were great . The meal at the Fitzwildon was terrible as was the service. The facility is not conducive to large groups. The farmhouse meal was absolutely fabulous! Overall I would recommend the tour.Show detailed ratings
- DMDeborahWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentOutstanding driver and tour guide of excellent sites with a blend of old and new. Final “be our guest”dinner was very good! Nice “little” stops interwoven with famous major sites.Show detailed ratings
- KDKatieWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was exactly what was promised with the addition of an excellent tour guide! Not only were the sites amazing, the bus driver was an outstanding driver, and our tour guide was wonderful! Valerie added her own personal experiences to everything we did which made it much more memorable and touching.Show detailed ratings
- LHLisaWritten on August 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved it! Our guide was great and had so much knowledge about the areas we visited and the country as a whole! Fantastic atmosphere and the included activities were really enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
- AKAndreiWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentGenerally, our tour was made by Jordana Ubalti, our guide - she is an excellent and knowledgeable guide and very nice person. The itinerary was also good though I would change timing a bit. For example, one need more time to investigate castles and, probably, less free time, especially during evenings. Hotels were good but sometime their location is not optimal - Ballbridge hotel is located too far from the center of Dublin and, having free time after bus tour in Dublin, it took too long time to get to the center and back. Meals were great, just slow sometimes. I could not say it is the Trafalgar's fault but here is definitely some room to improve. Overall, it was a great tour. Thanks to Jordana again.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on March 23, 20183.5 - Goodexcellent tour. i love thisShow detailed ratings
- EHElizabethWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis has been by far the best bus touring company I have ever booked with. Thank you Allie and Tom for making our holiday in Ireland exceptional! We will forever be greatful and we will certainly continue booking with Trafalgar! :0)Show detailed ratings
- ADAlyshaWritten on December 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy fiance and I went on the Irish Highlights tour in October 2016! It was the most incredible tour. Our tour guide and bus driver were amazing and the friends we made along the way were fantastic. All hotels, meals and sight seeing destinations were perfect. We did not feel rushed one bit and we were able to relax and have our own time as well. Trafalgar representatives were there to help and answer any questions along the way. We will certainly be going back to Ireland and using Trafalgar tours again.Show detailed ratings
- NNNowshinWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time on a tour and I had the best time! Michael was a great guide and the tour had lots of stops in different cities. The accommodations were in great locations and of great quality. Looking forward to my next trip!Show detailed ratings
- CCCharmaineWritten on November 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentIreland was a phenomenal experience. Not just for the scenic beauty but for the people who made it all the more enjoyable. Our director and driver were both top class people with huge amount of knowledge and plent of hospitality and humour. Although I would have loved to have been able to go on a longer tour I feel as though we covered everything that was essential in order to appreciate Ireland’s charm. All in all it was a comfortable, jolly and unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
- Day 2: Dublin – Galway – Bunratty – Limerick
- Day 3: Limerick – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 5: Killarney – Blarney – Youghal – Waterford
- Day 6: Waterford – New Ross – Co. Wicklow – Dublin
- Day 7: Depart Dublin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Connect With Locals | Wild Kitchen | County Clare, Ireland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Dublin, on the morning of Day 7. After breakfast and some final goodbyes you are free to depart at any time!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Day 1 in Dublin, once you have checked into your arrival accommodation. We advise arriving early, as the afternoon will be set aside for sightseeing with a Local Specialist. During the evening a Welcome Reception will be held, where you can get to know your guide and fellow travellers over a few drinks.
What is the age range?
This tour accepts guests between 5 and 99 years old. Please be aware that small children under 5 years of age cannot participate in this trip, as the planned activities and itineraries are not suitable for small infants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Irish Highlights 2018/19
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,250
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,250
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,250
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$150$1,250-12%USD $1,100
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$150$1,250-12%USD $1,100
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Dublin7 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,350Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Dublin7 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,395
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,395
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$63$1,250-5%USD $1,188
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$63$1,250-5%USD $1,188
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $1,100 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1100 for Irish Highlights 2018/19, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 73 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 34 km
- Kilrush (Ireland)
- 65 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,100 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Highlights 2018/19