- Our saving
- US $ 1,575
- +16 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Enjoy the craic during an Irish pub evening with the group
- Explore harbourside Galway and picturesque Killarney
- Learn the histories and legends of the Emerald Isle
- Listen to the waves crash against the Cliffs Of Moher
- Indulge in a hearty farmhouse feast in County Wicklow
- Rather Poor
- StephenWritten on January 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time. This was a great way to to experience Ireland without the hassle of navigating it all on our own. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The accommodations were great, and we learned things, met people, and saw things... Read more
- SVShawnaWritten on December 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We found Peter to be very helpful, courteous and professional. He was always very pleasant and did his best to ensure that we had an enjoyable experience. Peter was very informative and was good at educating us on he local history. He had lots of... Read more
- MFMarioWritten on December 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour and Peter was very knowledgeable. The bus driver Raymond was also very good and willing. Meeting with lots of people so one to remember.
- DSDebraWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was an excellent overview of Ireland. The guide was awesome. Most meals were great . The meal at the Fitzwildon was terrible as was the service. The facility is not conducive to large groups. The farmhouse meal was absolutely fabulous! Overall I... Read more
- DMDeborahWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Outstanding driver and tour guide of excellent sites with a blend of old and new. Final “be our guest”dinner was very good! Nice “little” stops interwoven with famous major sites.
- KDKatieWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was exactly what was promised with the addition of an excellent tour guide! Not only were the sites amazing, the bus driver was an outstanding driver, and our tour guide was wonderful! Valerie added her own personal experiences to everything we... Read more
- LHLisaWritten on August 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved it! Our guide was great and had so much knowledge about the areas we visited and the country as a whole! Fantastic atmosphere and the included activities were really enjoyable.
- AKAndreiWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Generally, our tour was made by Jordana Ubalti, our guide - she is an excellent and knowledgeable guide and very nice person. The itinerary was also good though I would change timing a bit. For example, one need more time to investigate castles and,... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on March 23, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
excellent tour. i love this
- EHElizabethWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This has been by far the best bus touring company I have ever booked with. Thank you Allie and Tom for making our holiday in Ireland exceptional! We will forever be greatful and we will certainly continue booking with Trafalgar! :0)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
- Day 2: Dublin – Galway – Bunratty – Limerick
- Day 3: Limerick – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 5: Killarney – Blarney – Youghal – Waterford
- Day 6: Waterford – New Ross – Co. Wicklow – Dublin
- Day 7: Depart Dublin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Connect With Locals | Wild Kitchen | County Clare, Ireland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Dublin, on the morning of Day 7. After breakfast and some final goodbyes you are free to depart at any time!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Day 1 in Dublin, once you have checked into your arrival accommodation. We advise arriving early, as the afternoon will be set aside for sightseeing with a Local Specialist. During the evening a Welcome Reception will be held, where you can get to know your guide and fellow travellers over a few drinks.
What is the age range?
This tour accepts guests between 5 and 99 years old. Please be aware that small children under 5 years of age cannot participate in this trip, as the planned activities and itineraries are not suitable for small infants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,675+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,725+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,725+ $25 Government V A T TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to DublinOnly 1 seat left$175$1,750-10%USD $1,575+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,750+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$175$1,750-10%USD $1,575+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dublin9 seats leftUSD $1,750+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,795+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$180$1,795-10%USD $1,616+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$180$1,795-10%USD $1,616+ $25 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 March 2019 the full payment of $1,575 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1575 for Irish Highlights, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 73 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 34 km
- Kilrush (Ireland)
- 65 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,575 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Highlights