Irish Highlights (18 destinations)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,530
- Enjoy the craic during an Irish pub evening with the group
- Explore harbourside Galway and picturesque Killarney
- Learn the histories and legends of the Emerald Isle
- Listen to the waves crash against the Cliffs Of Moher
- Indulge in a hearty farmhouse feast in County Wicklow
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
- Day 2: Dublin – Galway – Bunratty – Limerick
- Day 3: Limerick – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 5: Killarney – Blarney – Youghal – Waterford
- Day 6: Waterford – New Ross – Co. Wicklow – Dublin
- Day 7: Depart Dublin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NnataliePerksWritten on September 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a fabulous time we had!! Greg was warm n welcoming. Always polite and only too happy to help us and the fellow guests. He handled himself and the "difficult guests" remarkably well and would certainly not hesitate to travel with him and COSTSAVER... Read more
- ErinWritten on August 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the tour and the placesReview collected by Trafalgar
- NatalieWritten on July 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour! It's very fast paced because there is a lot to see in a short amount of time but it was totally worth it. It would've been nice if the accommodations were within walking distance to city centers because we often had to take a taxi but still... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- WilliamWritten on July 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall it was an excellent trip. Frances made it amazing because she is a spectacular guide. A couple of the hotels were a little warm and fans were not available, but certainly not bad. There is a lot to complete in a short amount of time so get ready... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- LynneWritten on June 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was really great! I loved the places we stopped. All hotels were great despite one. Some of the optional experiences I could have done without. Ireland was beautiful but you certainly need an umbrella and warm jacket!Review collected by Trafalgar
- RMRonWritten on May 26, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip, would recommend to everyone! Our guide Aryan was amazing, and driver Steve was the best.
- DBDavidWritten on May 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our 7 day tour covered many of the must see locations in Ireland. The pace was good and Aryan was an outstanding guide. We really appreciated his insights about Irish history throughout the trip and special things like a group photo and Jameson’s Irish... Read more
- TBTerryWritten on May 16, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Many of the optional experiences were the best. They made Ireland more up close and personal for me.
- CJChristineWritten on May 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My son and I had a fantastic time on this tour. Anne was an excellent guide. She was very knowledgeable. Her planning was impeccable. We learned so much about Irish history and saw such memorable and wonderful sights. Steve, our bus driver, was exceptional... Read more
- LHLacianWritten on May 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anne was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Dublin, on the morning of Day 7. After breakfast and some final goodbyes you are free to depart at any time!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Day 1 in Dublin, once you have checked into your arrival accommodation. We advise arriving early, as the afternoon will be set aside for sightseeing with a Local Specialist. During the evening a Welcome Reception will be held, where you can get to know your guide and fellow travellers over a few drinks.
What is the age range?
This tour accepts guests between 5 and 99 years old. Please be aware that small children under 5 years of age cannot participate in this trip, as the planned activities and itineraries are not suitable for small infants.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Connect With Locals | Wild Kitchen | County Clare, Ireland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Irish Highlights (18 destinations)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,750+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,750+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,750+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,750+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$170$1,700-10%USD $1,530
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$175$1,750-10%USD $1,575
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$175$1,750-10%USD $1,575
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$175$1,750-10%USD $1,575
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$178$1,775-10%USD $1,598
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Dublin7 seats left$178$1,775-10%USD $1,598
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 73 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 34 km
- Kilrush (Ireland)
- 65 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,530 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Europe
- covered by 556 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 29 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Highlights (18 destinations)