Explore Kruger National Park National Geographic Journeys
- Tour Operator:
- National Geographic Journeys with G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Kruger National Park
- Grab your camera and snap a shot of the Big Five.
- Witness the circle of life in action on the African plains.
- Get up close to some of Africa’s most stealthy predators.
- Travel with a researcher from Nat Geo's Big Cat Initiative.
- Day 1: Johannesburg (1D)
- Day 2: Johannesburg/Greater Kruger Area (1B, 1D)
- Day 3: Kruger National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 4: Greater Kruger Area/Karongwe Private Game Reserve (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5: Karongwe Private Game Reserve (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6: Karongwe Private Game Reserve/Johannesburg (1B, 1D)
- Day 7: Johannesburg (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JHJulian· September 16th, 2019Alfy the perfect CEO knowledgeable with a good sense of humour. Fantastic group of people on the tour with great accommodation and activities.Trip date: September 2019
- DRDonna· April 30th, 2019Very well organised tour.Trip date: April 2019
- BHBRIAN· April 12th, 2019Getting this close to animals of Africa is simply incomparableTrip date: March 2019
- PTPAMELA· February 7th, 2019Description needs say accommodation is NEAR Kruger. Need to be told names of lodges on tour before arrival. Accommodation close to luxurious. Food excelkent.National Geographic Journeys with G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review and the suggestions Pamela.Trip date: January 2019
- MLMark· January 14th, 2019Great trip, from our stay at Malikana Guesthouse and the hospitality provided by Soekie and her family to our forays into Kruger National Park and Karongwe Game Preserve. We had the opportunity to see so much, even had a chance to walk with cheetahs!... Show moreNational Geographic Journeys with G Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to hear that Mark, thank you. Our world deserves more you!Trip date: December 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday2 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday8 Sep, 2021$3,099Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday10 Sep, 2021$3,099Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday9 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday15 Sep, 2021$3,099Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday17 Sep, 2021$3,099Book With Flexibility
- Thursday16 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday22 Sep, 2021$3,099Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021$3,099Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday23 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021$3,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday1 Oct, 2021$3,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday8 Oct, 2021$2,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday15 Oct, 2021$2,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hotels to be used for the accomodation?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- South Africa from Johannesburg
- South africa Overland Truck
- Small group tour
- 7 days South africa
- Operators in Africa
- Overland Truck tours
- South Africa tours
- Africa tours