Turkey Classics Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 974
- Wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli
- See the impressive Pamukkale
- Visit the mystical Ephesus and Troy
- Explore the underground cities of Cappadocia
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- DerickWritten on January 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This 7-day tour was excellent. The driver and tour guide assigned to us were both very knowledgeable of the places we went to and were always ready to offer assistance. In spite of experiencing bad weather conditions in some of the places, both our driver... Read more
- NicolasWritten on January 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour is a 360 tour of turkey. You will be able to learn about the past and present Turkey via the discovery of beautiful places. I highly recommend this tour. The only negative thing was the comfort of the seats of the minibus: a bit too strong for so... Read more
- LHLaurenWritten on November 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time on this trip! The tour was fast paced and didn't have much down time but that suited us fine. The accommodation ranged from average (feedback has been given to Fez Travel directly) to exceptional. The itinerary includes a large amount of... Read more
- JVJENNIFERWritten on November 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour is a good introduction to Turkey but keep in mind that you are going to the most touristy areas of the country, which takes away somewhat from the experience. Most of the sights visited were swamped with Chinese tourists, which made it difficult... Read more
- FawziaWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour would highly recommend it.But older travellers might feel it is a bit hectic.
- PiotrWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time, fantastic guide and great memories xx
- LLGWritten on August 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It covered a lot in short time, but did not feel rushed. This is a prefect introduction to a fascinating country.
- AnaWritten on August 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great time in Turkey, we were lucky to be a small, well tuned group. The guide, Ibrahim, is an excellent man, very erudite and easygoing. The accomodation was fine (the hotel in Canakkale should be changed though, it is below standards) but often... Read more
- LMLynnWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the fact we had a small group to tour with and a brand new van, very comfy. Ahmet was a knowledgeable guide who could answer our questions and was friendly to chat with. He participated with us in the evening outings when appropriate and took our... Read more
- NasWritten on June 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An awesome experience. I loved my Classic Turkey tour with Fez Travels. The guide was knowledgeable and helpful.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 4 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 5 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 6 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 7 - Sunday - Ankara
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, once you have a confirmed booking please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour concludes on day 7 with a return bus journey from Cappadocia to Istanbul, you should arrive back into Istanbul at approximately 7 pm depending on traffic.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
Turkey Classics Tour
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$41USD $974
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $974 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $974 for Turkey Classics Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Anzac Cove (Turkey)
- 13 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $974 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Turkey Classics Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Turkey Classics Tour