Turkey Classics Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Fez Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli
- See the impressive Pamukkale
- Visit the mystical Ephesus and Troy
- Explore the underground cities of Cappadocia
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 4 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 5 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 6 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 7 - Sunday - Ankara
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- WAQAR· June 4th, 2021we just returned from Turkey. it was a fabulous experience, we had booked Turkey classic tour for 7 days but we add 3 days to this tour. our guide was Cagman Ozkan, highly professional, a very knowledgeable, helpful, and flexible person who made this... Show moreTrip date: May 2021
- RAHAT· June 1st, 2021Excellent trip, enjoyed a lot , we booked classic tour of Turkey, our guide was Cagman Ozkan, he was very fluent, heTrip date: May 2021
- WAQAR· May 24th, 2021Great experience and a great tour guide with a a lot of knowledge to share.I would not hesitate to recommend this tour to anyone.Trip date: May 2021
- LaVerne· April 14th, 2021First we must say that Ulas is the best tour guide we’ve had. We wished we could have had him as a tour guide the entire time. Ephesus, Temple of Artemis, the catwalk at Popüler Leather, Oba Carpets and Siricine were our favorite locations. Ulas is... Show moreTrip date: April 2021
- SHStephen· December 29th, 2020Wonderful and affordable trip, Göksu is a phenomenal guide who made me and my group feel welcomed and informed. Göksu’s historical knowledge is abundant and just the right amount of time was spent at the sites visited.Trip date: December 2020
- RTRajeev· November 16th, 2020This was the best guided tour I've had anywhere in the world. Lucky to have had an outstanding tour guide Chgman ( pardon the spelling). He spoke good English, explained Turkey from it's original inhabitants to now with mastery and humor, passionate... Show moreTrip date: November 2020
- DDDan· September 29th, 2020The Turkey tour was awesome. I traveled during the pandemic and had a blast. Gallipoli and Cappadocia were the highlights for me. The tour guide and driver were excellent as were the accommodations. I would highly recommend this trip.Trip date: September 2020
- CDColleen· January 14th, 2020The Turkey Classics tour would have been excellent - until the very end. We enjoyed our guide, driver and the sites. Our biggest disappointment was being charged too much for the airport transfer in Cappadocia - the last day. (all of the airport... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- CGChristine· December 4th, 2019Our tour guide, Ibrahim, was excellent, as was our driver Anfaz (sorry for spelling). I loved each place we went, especially Ephesus for its richness in meaning, Pamukkale for the uniqueness of the site and swimming in Cleopatra’s pool amongst the... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- SNSandra· November 25th, 2019Great tour the Colossae Hotel Pamukkale was not a nice hotel, service was unfriendly the prices were too high for drinks, the hotel in Cappadocia was nice but the management especially the woman was extremely rude and unhelpful the service of the room... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday21 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$999
- Monday28 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$999
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday18 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday26 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday1 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday8 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday9 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday15 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday22 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday23 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday29 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$999Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are flights included?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- When and where does the tour end?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What is the age range?
- What is the group size of the tour?
- What are the inclusions for the trip?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar