Turkey Classics Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 781
- Wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli
- See the impressive Pamukkale
- Visit the mystical Ephesus and Troy
- Explore the underground cities of Cappadocia
- Rather Poor
- FawziaWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour would highly recommend it.But older travellers might feel it is a bit hectic.Show detailed ratings
- PiotrWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad a great time, fantastic guide and great memories xxShow detailed ratings
- AnaWritten on August 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had a great time in Turkey, we were lucky to be a small, well tuned group. The guide, Ibrahim, is an excellent man, very erudite and easygoing. The accomodation was fine (the hotel in Canakkale should be changed though, it is below standards) but often outside of town, which we were not satisfied with. My major objection are commercial activites we were practically forced into, like carpet, leather, jewelry and pottery shops. We spent in total more than 8 hours there which we then lacked when sightseeing and had to run at important archaeological sites. This should definitely be changed and the tourists should be given an alternative possibility, especially if they are not interested in the products, like we weren't. Otherwise it is a well-conceived really in-depth-cultural tour which I can recommend.Show detailed ratings
- LMLynnWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved the fact we had a small group to tour with and a brand new van, very comfy. Ahmet was a knowledgeable guide who could answer our questions and was friendly to chat with. He participated with us in the evening outings when appropriate and took our teasing very well. The hotels were all very nice and had pools and beach access which we all used because it was so hot. The tour was a whirlwind because of the miles traveled in only 7 days but we had time to relax and cool down every day.Show detailed ratings
- NasWritten on June 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentAn awesome experience. I loved my Classic Turkey tour with Fez Travels. The guide was knowledgeable and helpful.Show detailed ratings
- WSWalterWritten on May 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet was everything a guide should be. He kept us on track in the nicest ways, he was very knowledgeable and always explained the history, and he was always there to help or assist in any way. Highly recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
- CarrieWritten on May 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentReally wonderful memorable trip! A great way to see, feel, and experience so much in a week, the history, culture, food, and the most amazingly breathtaking sights. Excellent guide, a small group, transport in a modern vehicle with an equally excellent driver.Show detailed ratings
- BHBARBARAWritten on April 10, 20184.0 - GoodSeveral things including st marys houseShow detailed ratings
- BOBRADLEYWritten on April 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentSmall group travel, at a relaxed pace. A knowledgeable guide and a safe driver, ensured we saw and experienced this marvellous countries historic sites, unusual geological formations and delicious local foods.Show detailed ratings
- CCCristhianWritten on February 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and i are extremely happy and satisfied with our selection, this tour was the best choice we madeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 4 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 5 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 6 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 7 - Sunday - Ankara
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, once you have a confirmed booking please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour concludes on day 7 with a return bus journey from Cappadocia to Istanbul, you should arrive back into Istanbul at approximately 7 pm depending on traffic.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Turkey Classics Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $781 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $781 for Turkey Classics Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 224 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 1 km
- Goreme (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $781 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Turkey Classics Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Turkey Classics Tour