Turkey Classics Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 969
- Wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli
- See the impressive Pamukkale
- Visit the mystical Ephesus and Troy
- Explore the underground cities of Cappadocia
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Fez Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 4 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 5 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 6 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 7 - Sunday - Ankara
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SyameenaWritten on August 17, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I just came back from Fez Travel's latest Anatolian Dreams Tour on August 15. While this tour is good in covering highlights in major Turkey cities, more time could have been allocated in Istanbul. 1 full day in Istanbul is not enough to explore this major... Read more
- JenWritten on August 16, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was excellent. Hotels were generally nice with the exception of the one in Kuşadası which had loud street/club noises outside. Food was excellent including vegetarian accommodations. Itinerary was good but I make the following recommendations: skip... Read moreReview collected by Fez Travel
- RichardWritten on August 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good feel for the highlights of Turkey.Review collected by Fez Travel
- Adelin AlexandruWritten on July 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Really enjoyed it. Only thing is wifi quality was bad. I would inform people to buy a SIM card with data to avoid any problems.Review collected by Fez Travel
- AndresWritten on July 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour for people who want to explore in depth the history of Turkey and ancient times. Long ride, be prepared for an intensive journey.Review collected by Fez Travel
- LeonorWritten on June 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is a massive road trip - expect to spend 9-12 hrs a day on the road given the amount of territory it covers. Having said that, you get to see a lot and I never felt rushed in the attractions or meals, so I'd definitely recommend it. The hotels... Read moreReview collected by Fez Travel
- DerickWritten on January 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This 7-day tour was excellent. The driver and tour guide assigned to us were both very knowledgeable of the places we went to and were always ready to offer assistance. In spite of experiencing bad weather conditions in some of the places, both our driver... Read more
- NicolasWritten on January 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour is a 360 tour of turkey. You will be able to learn about the past and present Turkey via the discovery of beautiful places. I highly recommend this tour. The only negative thing was the comfort of the seats of the minibus: a bit too strong for so... Read more
- LHLaurenWritten on November 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time on this trip! The tour was fast paced and didn't have much down time but that suited us fine. The accommodation ranged from average (feedback has been given to Fez Travel directly) to exceptional. The itinerary includes a large amount of... Read more
- JVJENNIFERWritten on November 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour is a good introduction to Turkey but keep in mind that you are going to the most touristy areas of the country, which takes away somewhat from the experience. Most of the sights visited were swamped with Chinese tourists, which made it difficult... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, once you have a confirmed booking please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour concludes on day 7 with a return bus journey from Cappadocia to Istanbul, you should arrive back into Istanbul at approximately 7 pm depending on traffic.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
Turkey Classics Tour
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Istanbul7 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$30USD $985
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Fez Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fez Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Fez Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Anzac Cove (Turkey)
- 13 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $969 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Europe
- covered by 556 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Turkey Classics Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Turkey Classics Tour