Turkey Classics Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 773
- Wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli
- See the impressive Pamukkale
- Visit the mystical Ephesus and Troy
- Explore the underground cities of Cappadocia
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- WSWalterWritten on May 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet was everything a guide should be. He kept us on track in the nicest ways, he was very knowledgeable and always explained the history, and he was always there to help or assist in any way. Highly recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
- CarrieWritten on May 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentReally wonderful memorable trip! A great way to see, feel, and experience so much in a week, the history, culture, food, and the most amazingly breathtaking sights. Excellent guide, a small group, transport in a modern vehicle with an equally excellent driver.Show detailed ratings
- BHBARBARAWritten on April 10, 20184.0 - GoodSeveral things including st marys houseShow detailed ratings
- BOBRADLEYWritten on April 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentSmall group travel, at a relaxed pace. A knowledgeable guide and a safe driver, ensured we saw and experienced this marvellous countries historic sites, unusual geological formations and delicious local foods.Show detailed ratings
- CCCristhianWritten on February 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and i are extremely happy and satisfied with our selection, this tour was the best choice we madeShow detailed ratings
- MMegWritten on January 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis trip was great and is well suited to the history buff! Lots of ancient sites are visited and the guide; Aran is very knowledgeable. There are also opportunities to splash some cash at the local business. Here you will find an array of rugs, leather goods and even ceramics. Overall a great tour and would certainly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- MichaelWritten on November 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe guide Axle was perfect with knowledge, confidence and courtesy. The itinerary was great for showing the marvellous places to see and providing delicious food both in the hotels and the rest stops which kept everyone comfortable.. The minibus was also comfortable and the driver Murat highly competent and safe. Accommodation was comfortable, interesting and well sitíed to the tour itinerary. Overall a really easy way to see Turkey highlights in perfect comfort and taste all the various foods.Show detailed ratings
- FBFadwaWritten on November 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was better than expected in terms of the sites visited and the activities we managed to do. However, when I booked, there was an option for a single room with extra charge (little over 290 USD), under the impression that there are already 10 guests (maximum tour participants is 20 person and there are room for 10 seats). When the tour started, there were only 3 of us, two were traveling together, hence I was going to be on my own any ways. No communication was received from the company or initiative to justify my payment for a single room that I was going to get anyways. The 1st hotel we stayed in (Iris) was more of a budget hotel with dirty carpets; but was self rated as 4 stars. The stay in Cappadocia was expected to be in cave hotel, but disappointingly, it was not. Though the service in this stone house friendly and nice. But it was not a cave.Show detailed ratings
- SSSallyWritten on October 14, 20174.0 - GoodThe Trip was great, our guide İbrahim was a wonderful knowledgeable guide who catered to our every need perfectly. Theis was my first ever group tour and it was a fabulous experience with so many awesome sights seen I feel I have had a real taste of Turkey and I loved it. It was great to be in a small group of just 10 and my only negative would be the the coach was not the most pleasant to travel in as it was very small and the seats not very comfortable.Show detailed ratings
- CCChoiWritten on September 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was great. Buffet brekki n dinner excellent. Accommodation v good. Only prob was at Cappodocia. Think bed had bedbugs. Both my sister n I had insect bites. Guide was knowledgeable n v helpful. Looked after everybody. Enjoyed all the history n sights. Did ballooning. Wonderful. Highly recommend this tour to someone wanting good overall picture of Turkey.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 4 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 5 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 6 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 7 - Sunday - Ankara
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 15, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
- May 15, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Bosphorus Cruise Istanbul. Price: EUR 59 (AUD 93.62)
Traditional Turkish Folklore Evening Istanbul. Price: EUR 59 (AUD 93.62)
Bosphorus by Night Istanbul. Price: EUR 75 (AUD 119.00)
Istanbul Two Continents Tour Istanbul. Price: EUR 75 (AUD 119.00)
Topkapi Palace Harem Istanbul. Price: TRY 25 (AUD 7.65)
Bosphorus by public ferry Istanbul. Price: TRY 5 (AUD 1.53)
Prince's Islands by public ferry Istanbul. Price: TRY 5 (AUD 1.53)
Traditional Turkish Folklore Evening Cappadocia - (Only show without dinner). Price: EUR 25 (AUD 39.67)
Hot Air Ballooning Cappadocia - Short Flight (45 Minutes). Price: EUR 175 (AUD 277.67)
Turkish Bath Cappadocia. Price: EUR 25 (AUD 39.67)
Hot Air Ballooning Pamukkale - Short Flight (45 Minutes). Price: EUR 120 (AUD 190.40)
Pamukkale - Long flight (75 Minutes). Price: EUR 150 (AUD 238.01)
Whirling Dervish Show Pamukkale. Price: EUR 20 (AUD 31.73)
Cleopatra's Pool Pamukkale. Price: TRY 32 (AUD 9.80)
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- April 27, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
The tour concludes on Day 7 with a return bus journey from Cappadocia to Istanbul, where you should arrive around 7 pm depending on traffic. The last day journey is a long one, so it is a quite popular option to book a domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul and gain one more day in Istanbul. However, this is just an optional suggestion - the tour operator does provide the journey back to Istanbul.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Turkey Classics Tour
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Istanbul7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$32USD $773
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $773 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $773 for Turkey Classics Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 224 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 1 km
- Goreme (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $773 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Turkey Classics Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Turkey Classics Tour