Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow
- Our saving
- US $ 163
- Experienced guides
- Luxury modern air-conditioned coach
- Enjoy the natural beauty and delights of Scotland
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSShelleyWritten on September 24, 20184.0 - GoodWe really enjoyed this tour. The itinerary was very well worked through with a welcome degree of flexibility which gave our small group opportunities for lovely unplanned moments along the way. The guide, Gillian, was fantastic — enthusiastic, knowledgeable, very well organised, thoughtful — a real delight. Our accommodation in Portree was not the responsibility of Timberbush though they booked it for us at our request. The Tongadale pub hotel has some charm, is friendly, very clean, and offers a decent breakfast, but the bedding was terrible (lumpy mattress and hard cheap pillows).Show detailed ratings
- DJdavidWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat way to see a lot of Scotland in a short time. New Mercedes coach,knowledgeable and entertaining guide who showed flexibility in the itinerary. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
- IKIgoWritten on July 24, 20184.0 - GoodAlison took us back in time as she told us about the history of Scotland and took us to some of Scotland's historical sites. Amazing scenery, amazing buildings and people. The 3 days was fun and thouroughly enjoyable. The weather (gloriously sunny with lovely cool mornings) played a large part too. Will definitely recommend.Show detailed ratings
- STShaheenWritten on July 24, 20184.0 - GoodWe had a great time. Loved visiting all the places around Scotland. Adrian was a fantastic guide. He had the patience of a saint; was so very knowledgeable, helpful & very accommodating. We felt our transport coach, although modern with USB slots, should have been bigger as it felt cramped at times as the coach was full. We would definitely recommend!Show detailed ratings
- NNNancyWritten on June 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentBooked 3 days your to Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness. Dom our driver and guide was truly a gem. He was extremely informative and pleasant.Show detailed ratings
- ChinmayWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentAndrew, our guide was amazing. the overall experience was wonderful. we had the best time of our lives...Show detailed ratings
- EPElizabethWritten on April 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe all enjoyed hearing the history as we drove. Being able to see so many locations was great too. There were so many beautiful places that we only wish the tour would have been longer!Show detailed ratings
- HSHelenWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe ambience in the coach was good. Scenery was wonderful. Callum knew his history so we learned a lot. He went the extra mile. Everyone agreed that he was helpful all the time. I hope passengers tip him well as he deserves it.Show detailed ratings
- HSHelenWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a good mix of fellow passengersShow detailed ratings
- LuanaWritten on February 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was very happy with the three day tour, we got to see a lot of the highlands and our guide, Callum, was very well informed. I enjoyed every bit of our tour and the small city where we spent the night!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Glasgow
Start point Timberbush Tours Coach Stop, 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX 10:15
- Day 2: Portree, Skye
- Day 3: Portree, Skye
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any baggage restrictions for the tour?
You are allowed to bring a medium-sized suitcase, which, in general, is considered to be between 61 and 63 centimetres in height (24 to 24.8 inches). As long as your luggage isn't significantly bigger than these measurements, it should be fine to use for your trip. This is necessary to ensure that luggage for all the passengers travelling on the tour can be stored safely into the hold. In addition to the medium sized suitcase, you are able to take a small piece of hand luggage onto the coach itself as a carry on allowance.
Do you provide pre-paid train tickets?
All our extended tours end in Edinburgh, and we do provide pre-paid train tickets to passengers who started the tour from Glasgow and wish to go back at the end of the tour.
Is accommodation included in the tour price?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price as we prefer to let you choose exactly what kind of accommodation you want, depending on your budget. At the time of booking your 3-day tour, you will be asked what kind of accommodation you want among the following options:
Youth Hostel: Dorm rooms (female, male or mixed dorms)
Bed & Breakfast (single, double, twin or family rooms)
Hotel (single, double, twin or family rooms)
*Please note that all accommodation costs depend on availability and season. Also, please be advised that most accommodation providers only accept cash payments, and do not accept debit/credit cards as method of payment.
Ensuite: This means you will have your own private bathroom/toilet/shower in your bedroom
Standard: This means there will be a communal bathroom/toilet/shower that you would share with other same gender travellers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$9USD $220
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$9USD $220
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$9USD $220
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$9USD $220
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $188
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$8USD $188
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $188
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $188
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $188
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $188
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $163 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $163 for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 93 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 24 km
- Dunvegan (Scotland)
- 23 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow