Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow
- Our saving
- US $ 158
- Search for Nessie on a lunch break beside the Loch Ness
- Explore the Isle of Skye and experience its rugged beauty
- Visit the Blackhouses, old dwellings of the Highlanders
- Admire dramatic Rannoch Moor and haunting Glencoe
- Drive past Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AbdulWritten on December 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Exciting tour for first timers!
- TSTrudyWritten on October 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip that I did out of default ... kept together by Graeme’s knowledge, wit and excellent driving. Maybe an open suggestion to meet up at night at one spot for dinner / drink for the whole group as all new to town ... excellent suggestions were... Read more
- KWKimberlyWritten on October 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great experience on this tour! Because we went off season we were unable to see a couple of the stops but the island was beautiful and our accommodations were fantastic! A great experience overall!
- OOlgaWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour with awesome guide Andrew! Best time in Scotland! Not to worry about accommodations as we booked them ourselves. Rod and Olga, Vancouver October 6-8,2018
- GWGillianWritten on September 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Andrew T was full of mountain stories and it was amazing to hear him speaking Gaelic. I thought the trip program was good, but the lashing rain didn't let up the whole time and that was a huge pity. The Portree independent hostel had a great self-service... Read more
- SSShelleyWritten on September 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed this tour. The itinerary was very well worked through with a welcome degree of flexibility which gave our small group opportunities for lovely unplanned moments along the way. The guide, Gillian, was fantastic — enthusiastic,... Read more
- GGingerHaleWritten on September 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic three-day tour from Glasgow to Isle of Skye and back. Martin was a very pleasant and informative guide. He not only gave us thorough information about Scotland and our tour stops but also provided humor as well. We also loved his kilts! We all... Read more
- LKLuciaWritten on September 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I fell in love with Scotland thanks to this tour. Martin was an excellent guide.
- DJdavidWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great way to see a lot of Scotland in a short time. New Mercedes coach,knowledgeable and entertaining guide who showed flexibility in the itinerary. Highly recommended.
- IKIgoWritten on July 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Alison took us back in time as she told us about the history of Scotland and took us to some of Scotland's historical sites. Amazing scenery, amazing buildings and people. The 3 days was fun and thouroughly enjoyable. The weather (gloriously sunny with... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Glasgow
Start point Timberbush Tours Coach Stop, 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX 10:15
- Day 2: Portree, Skye
- Day 3: Portree, SkyeEnd point Waverley Station, Market Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 1QB, United Kingdom 19:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any baggage restrictions for the tour?
You are allowed to bring a medium-sized suitcase, which, in general, is considered to be between 61 and 63 centimetres in height (24 to 24.8 inches). As long as your luggage isn't significantly bigger than these measurements, it should be fine to use for your trip. This is necessary to ensure that luggage for all the passengers travelling on the tour can be stored safely into the hold. In addition to the medium sized suitcase, you are able to take a small piece of hand luggage onto the coach itself as a carry on allowance.
Do you provide pre-paid train tickets?
All our extended tours end in Edinburgh, and we do provide pre-paid train tickets to passengers who started the tour from Glasgow and wish to go back at the end of the tour.
Is accommodation included in the tour price?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price as we prefer to let you choose exactly what kind of accommodation you want, depending on your budget. At the time of booking your 3-day tour, you will be asked what kind of accommodation you want among the following options:
Youth Hostel: Dorm rooms (female, male or mixed dorms)
Bed & Breakfast (single, double, twin or family rooms)
Hotel (single, double, twin or family rooms)
*Please note that all accommodation costs depend on availability and season. Also, please be advised that most accommodation providers only accept cash payments, and do not accept debit/credit cards as method of payment.
Ensuite: This means you will have your own private bathroom/toilet/shower in your bedroom
Standard: This means there will be a communal bathroom/toilet/shower that you would share with other same gender travellers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$7USD $158
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $201
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $201
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $201
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $201
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $201
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $201
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $201
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$7USD $158
- ThursdayJan 10, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$7USD $158
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $158 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $158 for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 93 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 24 km
- Dunvegan (Scotland)
- 23 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $158 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow