Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow
- Our saving
- US $ 168
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Search for Nessie on a lunch break beside the Loch Ness
- Explore the Isle of Skye and experience its rugged beauty
- Visit the Blackhouses, old dwellings of the Highlanders
- Admire dramatic Rannoch Moor and haunting Glencoe
- Drive past Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Local Guide, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- LCLeslieWritten on April 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Callum was a great tour guide, friendly and informative.. I would have just liked to have known in advance that I was booked into a b&b because this wouldn’t have been my first choice even though my host was fantastic.
- RFRaymondWritten on December 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent! This was my first time traveling by coach and it was such a stress-free way to hit several destinations in a short time. The incredible sights were worth every minute and I especially enjoyed the stop at the Milburn Croft on the Isle... Read more
- AbdulWritten on December 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Exciting tour for first timers!
- CTChiaraWritten on November 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It were so fantastic 3 days! Seen a lot and i am still impresst of all this views and landscapes we‘ve seen! Andrew was the perfect guide and did more as just his job. I took the B&B as accommandation. It was lovely and over my expectations. If you think... Read more
- TSTrudyWritten on October 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip that I did out of default ... kept together by Graeme’s knowledge, wit and excellent driving. Maybe an open suggestion to meet up at night at one spot for dinner / drink for the whole group as all new to town ... excellent suggestions were... Read more
- KWKimberlyWritten on October 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great experience on this tour! Because we went off season we were unable to see a couple of the stops but the island was beautiful and our accommodations were fantastic! A great experience overall!
- OOlgaWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour with awesome guide Andrew! Best time in Scotland! Not to worry about accommodations as we booked them ourselves. Rod and Olga, Vancouver October 6-8,2018
- GWGillianWritten on September 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Andrew T was full of mountain stories and it was amazing to hear him speaking Gaelic. I thought the trip program was good, but the lashing rain didn't let up the whole time and that was a huge pity. The Portree independent hostel had a great self-service... Read more
- SSShelleyWritten on September 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed this tour. The itinerary was very well worked through with a welcome degree of flexibility which gave our small group opportunities for lovely unplanned moments along the way. The guide, Gillian, was fantastic — enthusiastic,... Read more
- GGingerHaleWritten on September 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic three-day tour from Glasgow to Isle of Skye and back. Martin was a very pleasant and informative guide. He not only gave us thorough information about Scotland and our tour stops but also provided humor as well. We also loved his kilts! We all... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Glasgow
Start point Timberbush Tours Coach Stop, 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX 10:15
- Day 2: Portree, Skye
- Day 3: Portree, SkyeEnd point Waverley Station, Market Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 1QB, United Kingdom 19:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any baggage restrictions for the tour?
You are allowed to bring a medium-sized suitcase, which, in general, is considered to be between 61 and 63 centimetres in height (24 to 24.8 inches). As long as your luggage isn't significantly bigger than these measurements, it should be fine to use for your trip. This is necessary to ensure that luggage for all the passengers travelling on the tour can be stored safely into the hold. In addition to the medium sized suitcase, you are able to take a small piece of hand luggage onto the coach itself as a carry on allowance.
Do you provide pre-paid train tickets?
All our extended tours end in Edinburgh, and we do provide pre-paid train tickets to passengers who started the tour from Glasgow and wish to go back at the end of the tour.
Is accommodation included in the tour price?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price as we prefer to let you choose exactly what kind of accommodation you want, depending on your budget. At the time of booking your 3-day tour, you will be asked what kind of accommodation you want among the following options:
Youth Hostel: Dorm rooms (female, male or mixed dorms)
Bed & Breakfast (single, double, twin or family rooms)
Hotel (single, double, twin or family rooms)
*Please note that all accommodation costs depend on availability and season. Also, please be advised that most accommodation providers only accept cash payments, and do not accept debit/credit cards as method of payment.
Ensuite: This means you will have your own private bathroom/toilet/shower in your bedroom
Standard: This means there will be a communal bathroom/toilet/shower that you would share with other same gender travellers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Glasgow3 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$8USD $199
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 June 2019 the full payment of $168 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $168 for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 93 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 24 km
- Dunvegan (Scotland)
- 23 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $168 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 35 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow