Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow
- Our saving
- US $ 165
- Experienced guides
- Luxury modern air-conditioned coach
- Enjoy the natural beauty and delights of Scotland
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NNNancyWritten on June 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentBooked 3 days your to Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness. Dom our driver and guide was truly a gem. He was extremely informative and pleasant.Show detailed ratings
- ChinmayWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentAndrew, our guide was amazing. the overall experience was wonderful. we had the best time of our lives...Show detailed ratings
- EPElizabethWritten on April 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe all enjoyed hearing the history as we drove. Being able to see so many locations was great too. There were so many beautiful places that we only wish the tour would have been longer!Show detailed ratings
- HSHelenWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe ambience in the coach was good. Scenery was wonderful. Callum knew his history so we learned a lot. He went the extra mile. Everyone agreed that he was helpful all the time. I hope passengers tip him well as he deserves it.Show detailed ratings
- LuanaWritten on February 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was very happy with the three day tour, we got to see a lot of the highlands and our guide, Callum, was very well informed. I enjoyed every bit of our tour and the small city where we spent the night!Show detailed ratings
- ArinaWritten on February 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing and everything was very well organised. We loved that it was a small group of around 12 people in the tour which made it more personal. Andrew made the bus rides more enjoyable and we loved that he played some local songs. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and funny. If we ever return we would definitely go on tours organised by Timberbush.Show detailed ratings
- NurulWritten on January 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy siblings and I had a wonderful tour with Timberbush. Andrew was really good with explaining places of interests and it just made the journey fun. He even set the mood with the music and there was always time in between for toilet breaks and picture taking. I wouldn't hesitate recommending and booking another tour with Timberbush. The hotel we stayed at, Tongadale hotel has a family room for four and this was very comfortable and convenient. Overall, we had so much fun going up the Highlands and visiting the Isle of Skye. The only shame maybe was the amount of daylight that we had in a day, seeing that we went in winter but seeing the wonderful snow and its landscape was all worth it. Perhaps we'll make another trip during springtime in the future.Show detailed ratings
- AKAnneWritten on November 7, 20174.0 - GoodOur driver & tour guide Peter was great! He was informative, pleasant, easy to talk with and provided great insights into and background of the areas we saw and visited.Show detailed ratings
- JZJulieWritten on September 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentI traveled on the three day Skye tour, and I'm very glad that I did. The driver coped amazingly with the driving conditions while we could relax and be tourists. It was wonderful to see the natural beauty of the lochs and heather, and to visit castles and ancient ruins. My favorite part of the trip was being out in a small skiff to see the extraordinary white and gold seals living near the castle grounds. Yes, it rained. It's Scotland. I liked that the cost of the trip was quite reasonable, due to flexibility of what level of accommodation and meals were best for you. I'm sure that the young people in hostels preferred using their resources differently from the retired folks who stayed in a 4 star hotel! My only disappointment was that the tour bus sound system didn't work very well, and that we were not permitted entrance to one of the two castles because they were overwhelmed with visitors. All in all, I would highly recommend this tour to everyone who wants to explore Scotland!Show detailed ratings
- CherylWritten on September 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was wonderful. Our driver was really knowledgeable and made Scotland's history come alive for us. For me, it was the best way to visit the Isle of Skye. Our B&B was conveniently located, the staff wonderful, food excellent.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Glasgow
Start point Timberbush Tours Coach Stop, 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX 10:15
- Day 2: Portree, Skye
- Day 3: Portree, Skye
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any baggage restrictions for the tour?
On our extended tour you are allowed to bring a medium-sized suitcase, which, in general, is considered to be between 61 and 63 centimetres in height (24 to 24.8 inches). As long as your luggage isn't significantly bigger than these measurements, it should be fine to use for your trip. This is necessary to ensure that luggage for all the passengers travelling on the tour can be stored safely into the hold. In addition to the medium sized suitcase, you are able to take a small piece of hand luggage onto the coach itself as a carry on allowance.
What are the options for B&B or hotels?
As we book from a broad range of different accommodation providers depending on momentary availability as well as the specific requests of our passengers, we are unable to offer a list of establishments to choose from or provide specific pricing.
Do you provide pre-paid train tickets?
All our extended tours end in Edinburgh, and we do provide pre-paid train tickets to passengers who started the tour from Glasgow and wish to go back at the end of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$7USD $222
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$7USD $222
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$7USD $222
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$7USD $222
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$7USD $222
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$7USD $222
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$7USD $222
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$7USD $222
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$7USD $222
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$7USD $222
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $165 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $165 for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 93 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 24 km
- Dunvegan (Scotland)
- 23 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $165 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Glasgow