3 Month Surf Instructor Course
- Our saving
- US $ 5,505
- Become an accredited surf instructor
- Start with a 5 day Aussie Surf Adventure
- Develop Ocean Awareness
- Increase your surf theory
- Rather Poor
- AAnneWritten on November 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentI loved every minute of my stay at Spot X. I went for a 5 day trip, but extended my stay for 3 months to really improve my surf! The location is perfect, close to the beach. Accommodation is nice and clean and it is an nice place to meet new people!Show detailed ratings
- Iisabellecordwell@gmail.comWritten on April 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentI loved every second of it! Knowing me you would of never thought that I would voluntarily get up at 6:30 every morning to surf, but that's me now!! I bought my first board out here and have got so many likes on my awesome surf photos from my friends back home. The instructors are so nice and friendly and because I was here for 3 months I became friends with them, much to the jealousy of my sister, haha! The beach is so beautiful, the sun rises over the waves as I am paddling out. I have to pinch myself every day to check if I'm dreaming. Definitely recommend!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1 - 5
- Days 5 - 91
- WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Byron Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $5,505 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5505 for 3 Month Surf Instructor Course, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 464 km
- Arrawarra (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,505 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 942 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Month Surf Instructor Course via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Month Surf Instructor Course