Taste of Greece Tour - 7 days
- Our saving
- US $ 778
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +7 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Explore the ancient site of Olympia & the historic Delphi
- Go sightseeing in Athens and visit the amazing Acropolis
- Admire the rock formations and monasteries of Meteora
- See the Sanctuary of Apollo and the Athenian Treasury
- Rather Poor
- SHStephenWritten on October 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Well worth the price.
- TMTaraWritten on September 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the tour of Greece- got to see all the things I was looking forward to and met some great people on my tour, would definitely do another expat tour!
- SDScottWritten on June 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
For the price you cannot beat it. Communication with Expat is lacking so print up all your information well ahead of time.
- SSSujataWritten on October 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and shared information in detail. Everything was well organised.
- DHDonnaWritten on October 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a wonderful trip with a fantastic guide. It was very good value.
- KKatieWritten on September 22, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide Nena was excellent. She was incredibly knowledgeable about all things pertaining to Greece - archeological sites, geology, ancient history, modern history, etc. There was a lot of driving which was expected since we were seeing sites that were all... Read more
- DerickWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great. We were provided with a relatively comfortable coach, a skillful coach driver, and a very knowledgeable and caring tour guide. Nena Mpelesi, our tour guide, was like a mother to us during the 7 days of the tour. She was very... Read more
- BPBethWritten on September 19, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour was a great way to see all of the archeological sites within Greece. We had a very knowledgable and friendly tour guide that made the tour wonderful. Would definitely reccomend this tour
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens - Thermopylae - Kalambaka
- Day 3: Kalambaka - Meteora (optional) - Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi - Trizonia island - Olympia
- Day 5: Olympia - Mycenae - Nafplion
- Day 6: Corinth Canal - Athens city tour - Acropolis (optional) - Athens
- Day 7: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour start?
The tour starts in Athens on Day 1, when you meet your group for a welcome dinner. The specific details of your starting point accommodation will be stated in your final tour documents, released a few weeks prior to departure. Expat Explore has advised that travellers should arrive at the accommodation no later than 17.00 if they wish to attend this dinner.
I'm interested in seeing all of the museums in Athens, is there some kind of a multi sight pass offered?
If you wish to spend more time in Athens after the tour, spending more time in museums and other touristic sites of interest, your tour leader will happily advise you regarding museum passes and similar offers available in the city.
Can Santorini be added on this tour?
Unfortunately Santorini wont be included with this trip. If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
Taste of Greece Tour - 7 days
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Athens0 seats left$46USD $1,114
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Athens7 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Athens0 seats left$46USD $1,114
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens5 seats left$382$1,160-33%USD $778
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Athens0 seats left$46USD $1,114
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$382$1,160-33%USD $778Instant BookHold my
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$382$1,160-33%USD $778Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Athens0 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Athens7 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Athens0 seats left$46USD $1,114
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2019 the full payment of $778 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $778 for Taste of Greece Tour - 7 days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 137 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 128 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 118 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 95 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 43 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 69 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $778 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Greece Tour - 7 days