Taste of Greece Tour - 7 days
- Our saving
- US $ 810
- +9 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Explore the beautiful site of Olympia
- Admire the Sanctuary of Apollo
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Athens
- Visit the Panathinaiko marble stadium
- Rather Poor
- SHStephenWritten on October 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour. Well worth the price.Show detailed ratings
- TMTaraWritten on September 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentReally enjoyed the tour of Greece- got to see all the things I was looking forward to and met some great people on my tour, would definitely do another expat tour!Show detailed ratings
- SDScottWritten on June 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentFor the price you cannot beat it. Communication with Expat is lacking so print up all your information well ahead of time.Show detailed ratings
- SSSujataWritten on October 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and shared information in detail. Everything was well organised.Show detailed ratings
- DHDonnaWritten on October 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was a wonderful trip with a fantastic guide. It was very good value.Show detailed ratings
- KKatieWritten on September 22, 20164.0 - GoodOur guide Nena was excellent. She was incredibly knowledgeable about all things pertaining to Greece - archeological sites, geology, ancient history, modern history, etc. There was a lot of driving which was expected since we were seeing sites that were all across the country. The drives were enjoyable since we had a lovely view of the Greek countryside, and Nena gave descriptions of the areas and stories along the way. Would definitely recommend this tour if you are interested in seeing the main archeological sites that are dispersed across the country. I would arrive a day or two early in Athens though, since not that much of the city is covered in the tour.Show detailed ratings
- DerickWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great. We were provided with a relatively comfortable coach, a skillful coach driver, and a very knowledgeable and caring tour guide. Nena Mpelesi, our tour guide, was like a mother to us during the 7 days of the tour. She was very knowledgeable of the places we went including all the myths and urban legends that accompany these places. Our driver, Panayoti, was ccol and calm and skillfully navigated our coach along the highways, zigzag roads along mountains, and narrow alleyways of cities and small towns. He was even suggesting tour itineraries with Nena every once and a while. As for our coach, the only negative I could say is that at times, especially during long drives, it tends to get uncomfortably warm. Maybe this was the reason Panayoti, our driver, replaced our coach when we got back to Athens. The accommodations that were provided to us were overall OK. The rooms on all hotels were clean and the breakfast, especially the one in the Neda Hotel (Olympia), provided were great. As for service, I would like to commend the Kosta Famissi (Kalambaka) whose staff were very responsive. Although, I would just like to mention that there were some problems with WiFi connection with the Oscar Hotel (Athens), Neda Hotel (Olympia), and the Parnassos Hotel (Delphi). Still I would like to say that our experience in this tour was excellent overall.Show detailed ratings
- BPBethWritten on September 19, 20164.0 - GoodThis tour was a great way to see all of the archeological sites within Greece. We had a very knowledgable and friendly tour guide that made the tour wonderful. Would definitely reccomend this tourShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Thermopylae - Meteora - Kalambaka
- Day 3: Kalambaka - Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi - Olympia
- Day 5: Mycenae - Nafplion - Epidaurus - Corinth canal - Athens
- Day 6: Athens
- Day 7: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour start?
The tour starts in Athens on Day 1, when you meet your group for a welcome dinner. The specific details of your starting point accommodation will be stated in your final tour documents, released a few weeks prior to departure. Expat Explore has advised that travellers should arrive at the accommodation no later than 17.00 if they wish to attend this dinner.
I'm interested in seeing all of the museums in Athens, is there some kind of a multi sight pass offered?
If you wish to spend more time in Athens after the tour, spending more time in museums and other touristic sites of interest, your tour leader will happily advise you regarding museum passes and similar offers available in the city.
Can Santorini be added on this tour?
Unfortunately Santorini wont be included with this trip. If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
Taste of Greece Tour - 7 days
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$350$1,160-30%USD $810
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Athens7 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,160Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens4 seats left$350$1,160-30%USD $810
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$350$1,160-30%USD $810
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,160Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to AthensUSD $1,160
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to AthensUSD $1,160
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Athens7 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$350$1,160-30%USD $810
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 December 2018 the full payment of $810 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $810 for Taste of Greece Tour - 7 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 137 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 137 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 118 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 95 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 32 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 39 km
- Corinth (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $810 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Greece Tour - 7 days