Highlights of Eastern Europe 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 3,555
- Opulence of Habsburg dynasty in Vienna
- Glacial Lake Bled in the Julian Alps of Slovenia
- Dinner with local family in Budapest
- Visit the concentration camp at Auschwitz
- 360° views of the city from the Berlin TV Tower
- Rather Poor
- HMHendrikWritten on June 25, 20184.0 - GoodI would have liked to see the hotels closer to the centre of towns, otherwise no problems with the accommodationsShow detailed ratings
- DLdavidWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - Excellentexcellent tour of eastern Europe, Craig our directer and Alex our driver were both excellent. Our fellow passengers were a wonderful international group who all got on very well. The trip was a beautiful and very exceptional success due to trafalgar and thier Tour director Craig and driver Alex , not one negative aspect to review 100% perfectShow detailed ratings
- FreyeWritten on June 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was very surprised how well organized the tour was. I had travel with others, but it wasn't the same. From the tour director Wolfgang to our driver Attila very accommodating people. very enjoyable trip everyone on the tour seems to have a good time. I'm encouraged to travel with TRAFALGAR in the future. The director was very knowledgeable and hard working person. In general everything went very smoothly with out a problem. Thank you Tour radar for all the help you gave me.Show detailed ratings
- NGNadineWritten on May 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did a 17 day tour last year of Eastern Europe which started and ended in Vienna. I found our tour director Justine very informative, helpful and went the extra mile to make sure we were looked after. The local guides were knowledgeable and passionate about their cities. The optionals were great enhancers to the tour. Hotels were four stars and above. We were provided with currency charts, basic sayings for each country. I had a blast !Show detailed ratings
- DHDeniseWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentawesomeShow detailed ratings
- LSLindsayWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWell constructed but had some difficulty it had adjust on the go elements to suit the venues visitedShow detailed ratings
- RBRobertaWritten on December 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentEnjoyed everything. I always take all optional tours, but i think it better if more optionals, especially dinners, were in the initial package. We stayed 2 nights everywhere, which was nice, and did have some free time, which i enjoyed by going to two Zoos. I would like to see zoos as an optional Trafalgar tour occasionally. Our guide, Paul, was exceptional, and took very good care of my roommate whe became ill. I especially enjoyed his little bag of lical bakery treats at several stops.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna – Lake Bled (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Lake Bled Free Day
- Day 4: Lake Bled – Ljubljana – Zagreb (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Zagreb Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Zagreb – Lake Balaton – Budapest (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Budapest Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Budapest – Slovakia – Kraków (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Kraków Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Kraków – Auschwitz – Czestochowa – Warsaw (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Warsaw Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Warsaw – Poznań – Berlin (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Berlin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14: Berlin – Dresden – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 15: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 16: Prague – Tábor – Vienna
- Day 17: Depart Vienna
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Croatia
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. This is a list of accommodations that they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Hampton by Hilton City Centre Alexanderplatz
Andels by Vienna House
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes in the morning at Hilton Danube and it's time to say farewell to your newfound travel friends and continue on your separate ways! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Vienna anytime during the day, where you will check-in at the Hilton Danube.
After check-in, you can join a Local Specialist for a walking tour of Old Vienna, and in the evening you can meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for the Welcome Reception.
Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
Highlights of Eastern Europe 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to ViennaOnly 1 seat left$400$3,995-10%USD $3,596Book Now Hold my
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$400$3,995-10%USD $3,596
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Vienna9 seats left$400$3,995-10%USD $3,596
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$400$3,995-10%USD $3,596
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$400$3,995-10%USD $3,596
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$400$3,995-10%USD $3,596
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$400$3,995-10%USD $3,596
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to ViennaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,995Book Now Hold my
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$400$3,995-10%USD $3,596
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Vienna17 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Vienna8 seats left$395$3,950-10%USD $3,555
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Slovenia , Germany and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $3,555 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3555 for Highlights of Eastern Europe 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 267 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 117 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 179 km
- Lake Balaton (Hungary)
- 120 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 87 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 205 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,555 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Eastern Europe 2019