Highlights of Eastern Europe Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,504
- Opulence of Habsburg dynasty in Vienna
- Glacial Lake Bled in the Julian Alps of Slovenia
- Dinner with local family in Budapest
- Visit the concentration camp at Auschwitz
- 360° views of the city from the Berlin TV Tower
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DLdavidWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - Excellentexcellent tour of eastern Europe, Craig our directer and Alex our driver were both excellent. Our fellow passengers were a wonderful international group who all got on very well. The trip was a beautiful and very exceptional success due to trafalgar and thier Tour director Craig and driver Alex , not one negative aspect to review 100% perfectShow detailed ratings
- FreyeWritten on June 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was very surprised how well organized the tour was. I had travel with others, but it wasn't the same. From the tour director Wolfgang to our driver Attila very accommodating people. very enjoyable trip everyone on the tour seems to have a good time. I'm encouraged to travel with TRAFALGAR in the future. The director was very knowledgeable and hard working person. In general everything went very smoothly with out a problem. Thank you Tour radar for all the help you gave me.Show detailed ratings
- NGNadineWritten on May 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did a 17 day tour last year of Eastern Europe which started and ended in Vienna. I found our tour director Justine very informative, helpful and went the extra mile to make sure we were looked after. The local guides were knowledgeable and passionate about their cities. The optionals were great enhancers to the tour. Hotels were four stars and above. We were provided with currency charts, basic sayings for each country. I had a blast !Show detailed ratings
- DHDeniseWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentawesomeShow detailed ratings
- LSLindsayWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWell constructed but had some difficulty it had adjust on the go elements to suit the venues visitedShow detailed ratings
- RBRobertaWritten on December 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentEnjoyed everything. I always take all optional tours, but i think it better if more optionals, especially dinners, were in the initial package. We stayed 2 nights everywhere, which was nice, and did have some free time, which i enjoyed by going to two Zoos. I would like to see zoos as an optional Trafalgar tour occasionally. Our guide, Paul, was exceptional, and took very good care of my roommate whe became ill. I especially enjoyed his little bag of lical bakery treats at several stops.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna – Lake Bled (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Lake Bled
- Day 4: Lake Bled – Ljubljana – Zagreb (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Zagreb Sightseeing
- Day 6: Zagreb – Lake Balaton – Budapest (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Budapest Sightseeing
- Day 8: Budapest – Slovakia – Kraków (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Kraków Sightseeing
- Day 10: Kraków – Auschwitz – Czestochowa – Warsaw (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Warsaw Sightseeing
- Day 12: Warsaw – Poznań – Berlin (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Berlin Sightseeing
- Day 14: Berlin – Dresden – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 15: Prague Sightseeing
- Day 16: Prague – Tábor – Vienna
- Day 17: Depart Vienna
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Croatia
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can you help us arrange our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- December 1, 2016
What is the average group size for this trip?
The average group size for this tour is a full coach and this is from 44 to 55 travellers - depending on the size of the coach.
- November 11, 2016
Do you have to pay gratuities?
Gratuities are optional. They can be paid in advance if you prefer, or alternatively, you might like to wait until you're on the tour and tip to the level of service you feel has been provided.
Hope this helps in your decision making and please let us know if you have any other questions.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
Highlights of Eastern Europe Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$148USD $3,547
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Vienna0 seats left$148USD $3,547
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Vienna8 seats left$148USD $3,547
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$146USD $3,504
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$146USD $3,504
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Vienna0 seats left$146USD $3,504
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to ViennaOnly 1 seat left$147USD $3,528Book Now Hold my
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Vienna0 seats left$147USD $3,528
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Vienna7 seats left$147USD $3,528Instant BookHold my
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Vienna17 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to ViennaOnly 1 seat left$147USD $3,528Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Slovenia , Germany and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $3,504 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3504 for Highlights of Eastern Europe Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 267 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 117 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 179 km
- Lake Balaton (Hungary)
- 120 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 87 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 205 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,504 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Eastern Europe Summer 2018