Delights of London and Paris Summer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 3,038
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (4 Nights)
- Day 2: Excursion to Bath and Stonehenge
- Day 3: London Sightseeing and Excursion to Windsor
- Day 4: London At Leisure
- Day 5: London – Paris (4 Nights)
- Day 6: Paris Sightseeing
- Day 7: Versailles Excursion
- Day 8: Paris At Leisure
- Day 9: Depart Paris
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EvaWritten on July 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a wonderful trip and Rose Brown is the best director. I traveled with granddaughters aged 26 and 14, and we all had a great time and learned a lot. There were some problems with one of our rooms at the Hard Rock Hotel (no AC) but the hotel moved... Read more
- LCLeonardWritten on June 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A tour is only as good as the guide and Mike Willis was excellent. He gave us another perspective on what we were seeing and was quick to respond to any of our requests. I did wish we had more time at our stops due to the crowds. This was our first trip on... Read more
- SHSusanneWritten on June 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Lots of hidden gems with Mike made him a clear choice for me next time I travel.
- PSParvinWritten on April 22, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Traveling from London to Paris was too long and it took one day of trip, being in bus for over 8 hours it was killing. It could be done by fast train and not only we could save some time also it wasn’t make me extremely tired.
- MDMargaretWritten on April 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went with my 14 year old granddaughter. She loved London. Was quick to catch on to the workings of the Tube. Really enjoyed live theatre, the London Eye and the shopping. Paris was a postcard anyway we looked. Really enjoyed the sidewalk cafes and... Read more
- CBCindyWritten on November 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Trafalgar people were wonderful. We were met at the London airport and taken care of every step of the way. We had enough free time and tour time. Our guides were great. I would take a Trafalgar tour every year if I could!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Is it possible to customise this tour?
Please note that all tours are sold as packages and are therefore unable to be altered.
Why is there a difference in rates from month to month?
Tour operators often have different rates for different months/departure dates based on many factors that can affect the travel industry, such as demand, availability and exchange rates.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
Delights of London and Paris Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from London9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Paris8 seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 34 km
- Windsor (England)
- 54 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 133 km
- London (England)
- 155 km
- Bath (England)
- 43 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 219 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,038 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Delights of London and Paris Summer 2019