London to Rome Highlights (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,715
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and the Colosseum in Rome
- Stroll along the lamp-lit boulevards of romantic Paris
- Cruise past endless vineyards in wine region Burgundy
- Glimpse lake como and explore the canals of Venice
- Make a wish as you toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 5: Paris – Lucerne Region
- Day 6: Lucerne Region – Venice
- Day 7: Venice Orientation – Florence
- Day 8: Florence – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- YYvonnestephensenWritten on August 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a fantastic trip! Tour director Julie and bus driver Roberto were both fantastic. Everything about the tour was great, no complaints and both hubby and I highly recommend this tour if your up for fast paced and you want to see a lot in a short time. We... Read more
- KwontaWritten on August 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Words cannot describe how amazing this trip was. Our tour director, Julie and our driver, Roberto were undeniably perfect. All we had to do was show up on time and everything else was taken care of. TourRadar was also very easy to use! The customer... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- Sagar LalWritten on July 29, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Farewell Dinner should include in the tour package.Review collected by Costsaver
- KEVINWritten on June 14, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vince was great and very knowledgeable.Review collected by Costsaver
- RERhondaWritten on May 21, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fantastic experience. I highly recommend it.
- TDtrevorWritten on May 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a very nice trip will go again and tell people about it.
- RKRaghava PriyaWritten on April 30, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was really good. And I would like to thank Annerieke the tour guide and driver Marco who really did a great job and I felt we are in safe hands. Only drawback is all the highlights are included in extras if we don’t opt them then I felt the tour cost... Read more
- MMMaryWritten on April 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Could travel from country to country from 3pm or 4 pm on so that you have another 1/2 day in several countries. Hotls were sometimes dirty (carpets) and vegan options were minimal at breakfast with few HEALTHY vegan choices. No vegan milk choices.
- TATeganWritten on April 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was exceptional value. Kyle was outstanding. The best week of my life.
- MHMurtazaWritten on April 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall... it was really good. Had good times. Will definitely travel again with Trafalgar/Cost Saver Ergife hotel room in Rome was below average however breakfast was good.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will I get free time to explore during the tour?
The activities included in the tour are listed as per the itinerary. Travellers can miss tours they do not wish to participate in but the price of the package will not be amended. There will be free time during this tour for everyone to explore as they wish.
What time do I have to be ready on each day on the tour?
The starting time of each day of the tour can vary depending on the itinerary and where you will be travelling for that day. However, generally, the starting times can vary from 6am to 8am.
Is there a hotel list available?
It is important to note that accommodations are always subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
London: Hilton Olympia
Paris: Novotel 14 Porte d'Orleans
Lucerne: Krone Giswil/Burestadl
Venice: Ill Burchiello
Florence: Starhotels Vespucci
Rome: Ergife Palace
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
London to Rome Highlights (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayOct 4, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Rome0 seats left$41USD $1,984Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 11, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$36USD $1,759
- FridayOct 18, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$41USD $1,984
- FridayMar 27, 2020from London10 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$35USD $1,715
- FridayApr 3, 2020from London10 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$35USD $1,715
- FridayApr 10, 2020from London10 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Rome8 seats left$35USD $1,715
- FridayApr 17, 2020from London10 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$35USD $1,715
- FridayApr 24, 2020from London10 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$35USD $1,715
- FridayMay 1, 2020from London10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$37USD $1,788
- FridayMay 8, 2020from London10 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Rome7 seats left$37USD $1,788
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 356 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,715 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Rome Highlights (10 Days)