London to Rome Highlights 2019 (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,560
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and the Colosseum in Rome
- Stroll along the lamp-lit boulevards of romantic Paris
- Cruise past endless vineyards in wine region Burgundy
- Glimpse lake como and explore the canals of Venice
- Make a wish as you toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KLKatieWritten on October 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wish the excursions had been included.
- MMMagdelineWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was professionally organised, our tour guide was so excellent with reach information. He has knowledge and skills of dealing with people of different culture. He was so perfect. Our driver waa excellent too, he saved us throughout our journey. I... Read more
- AnnaWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We just finished the London to Rome Highlights tour! From beginning to end, our tour director, Gerry, was on it! He was informative and kept us entertained throughout the trip! We loved the optional experiences because we got to skip the lines and see so... Read more
- ESEdyWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Over all the tour was excellent. The departure from London was somewhat disorganized and as per the itinerary we were supposed to get breakfast that day which we didn't.
- DGDeboraWritten on May 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It would be nice if Trafalgar would give more details prior to the tour and not leave people who is inexperienced in the dark. But as for sarah, she was amazing, knowledgeable, funny, there is so much that I have to say about sarah and all are good things.... Read more
- BrendaWritten on May 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great time. The itinerary was pretty good. But would be better if only one day in France and two days in Switzerland. The breakfast included is really convenient to have in early rush trips. Accommodation for entire trips are okay.
- MPMarionWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed our trip very much, still look back at the pics! It was well organized and our tour director was personable and very knowledgeable. Would def recommend Trafalgar.
- MRMinWritten on November 9, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Life changing first trip to Europe. The guided tour allowed us experience Europe in a way we could not have if we were traveling on our own. Already planning our next Trafalgar tour.
- RHRozzWritten on November 6, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The most amazing, life changing experience ever! It was an eye opener. Beauty and grace and in tour face. It is worth while and I would never travel without Trafalgar! Feom the hidden treasures all the way to the typical tourist, every base was covered! Not... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 5: Paris – Lucerne Region
- Day 6: Lucerne Region – Venice
- Day 7: Venice Orientation – Florence
- Day 8: Florence – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will I get free time to explore during the tour?
The activities included in the tour are listed as per the itinerary. Travellers can miss tours they do not wish to participate in but the price of the package will not be amended. There will be free time during this tour for everyone to explore as they wish.
What time do I have to be ready on each day on the tour?
The starting time of each day of the tour can vary depending on the itinerary and where you will be travelling for that day. However, generally, the starting times can vary from 6am to 8am.
Is there a hotel list available?
It is important to note that accommodations are always subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
London: Hilton Olympia
Paris: Novotel 14 Porte d'Orleans
Lucerne: Krone Giswil/Burestadl
Venice: Ill Burchiello
Florence: Starhotels Vespucci
Rome: Ergife Palace
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
London to Rome Highlights 2019 (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 29, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$70USD $1,680
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome9 seats left$70USD $1,680
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Rome9 seats left$70USD $1,680
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$70USD $1,680
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$70USD $1,680
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome9 seats left$73USD $1,752
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$73USD $1,752
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$73USD $1,752
- FridayMay 24, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$73USD $1,752
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$73USD $1,752
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $1,560 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1560 for London to Rome Highlights 2019 (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 356 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,560 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Rome Highlights 2019 (10 Days)