A Taste of Nepal Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd.
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Katmandu Sightseeing
- Day 2 Kathmandu- Nagarkot
- Day 3 Nagarkot- Rafting
- Day 4 Trisulie River Rafting - Chitwan
- Day 5 The Jungle safari activities in Chitwan National Park
- Day 6 Chitwan– Lumbani 150m
- Day 7 Lumbani– Tansen Palpa
- Day 8 Tansen Palpa– Pokhara
- Day 9 Pokhara sightseeing
- Day 10 Pokhara- Bandipur
- Day 11 Bandipur- Gorkha
- Day 12 Gorkha- Kathmandu– Dhulikhel
- Day 13 Dhulikhel- Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd.
At Nepal Nomad Trekking, we combine our years of experience with our knowledge of Nepal to plan tours that match your needs perfectly. Whether you are looking for a budget tour, a luxury tour trek in the mountains, as a group, or as an individual, our team has the skills to offer you the best. Based in Kathmandu, Nepal Nomad is owned and operated by local nomads. The adventurous outdoor trips range from comfort hikes along with cultural and historical heritage sites in Kathmandu Valley to exciting peak climbing expeditions and trekking to the world's highest mountains. The tour includes multi-activity in Nepal, but you will also explore the sprawling cities of India, the mysterious borders of Tibet, and the thunder dragon land of Bhutan.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Matilde· March 2nd, 2023Look no further, Nepal Nomad Trekking is a great trustworthy choice for any trek or tour you want to make in Nepal. We were looking to go by bicycle from Nagarkot to Katmandu passing by Changu Narayan and contacted them. Responded quickly with quotes... Show moreNepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewDear Matilde and Luis,, Namaste!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing review of the bicycle trip passing Changu Narayan Temple on the way downhill from Nagarkot to Katmandu. Your kind words are what inspire us at Nepal Nomads to do a better... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- LLorraineHBachell· December 28th, 2022Nepal Nomand is the perfect company to address your desire for experience of culture, travel, trekking, on and off the ‘beaten track with Sarba who is experienced, knowledgeable and resourceful. These 3 weeks have been memorable, never to be forgotten.Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewDear Lorraine, Namaste!!! Your review of A Taste of Nepal Adventure is wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to write it. We at Nepal Nomads are so grateful for your beautiful compliments, which motivate us to keep improving. In the future, we will... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- JJeffreymorris· December 28th, 2022Excellent tour, Sarba was a very good guide, very informative and knowledgable. I would recommend anyone visiting Nepal to use Nepal nomads for the best experience.Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewMy dear Jeffery, Namaste!!! A Taste of Nepal Adventure deserves a great review like yours. Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you so much for your kind words that motivate Nepal Nomads to continue improving. A new adventure awaits us in the... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Monday3 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Thursday6 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Friday7 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Saturday8 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Sunday9 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Monday10 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
- -10%Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Monday24 Apr, 2023English$2,200$1,980
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 4th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 4th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd." tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 13 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- A Taste of Nepal Adventure Tours in Nepal
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Walking Tour Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours