Galapagos Island Hopping
- Our saving
- US $ 1,749
- Swim alongside sea turtles
- Snorkel in clear blue waters
- Explore quaint, mysterious towns
- Sail around the Galapagos
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Wildlife, Christmas & New Year
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
- Day 2: Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
- Day 3: Isla Floreana/Isla Isabela, Galapagos
- Day 4: Isla Isabela, Galapagos
- Day 5: Isla Isabela, Galapagos
- Day 6: Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos
- Day 7: Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos
- Day 8: Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AMAnastasiaWritten on April 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed the tour! It was packed with interesting activities each day. The guide was very good - explained everything really well. Perhaps it would have been nice to have more organised drinks with the group in the evenings,to see where the locals... Read more
- JMJoanWritten on February 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I filled out a survey online the day after the tour ended. Isabella, the guide, was great. Friendly, personable, good English, good knowledge of the area.
- AAnonymousWritten on April 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great itinerary that covered basically everything we wanted to do and seeShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Galapagos and got to do and see everything you wanted. We hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- PaulaWritten on March 9, 20184.5 - Excellent
This was a great trip and the timing felt just right in 8 days, not too rushed. Jose was an awesome national park guide, very thorough. Accommodations were very good, hotel breakfasts were delicious, snacks were provided on boat trips. Be prepared to be... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Paula, Thank you so much for sharing your experience in the Galapagos with us! Receiving feedback from our passengers is great as it helps us to know where we’re meeting or hopefully even exceeding expectations. We always share feedback with our global team (including our tour leaders like Jose) where it is very much appreciated. Hope to blow your mind again on another trip soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does this tour start?
There are two available starting points for this tour:
Outside the San Cristobal Airport at 11:30 am on Day 1, or
in the lobby of the Casa de Nelly Hotel at 12:00 pm on Day 1.
You are free to choose whichever location is more preferable to you. However, there is a strict 15-minute window so please be at the starting point 15-minutes prior to departure.
What type of accommodation is used?
The accommodation for the tour is in comfortable hotels. You will be staying in twin-share rooms. Solo travellers will be roomed with another traveller from your group of the same gender unless a single supplement is purchased.
It is important to note that you are only required to pay the single supplement and “upgrade to your own room” if you are travelling solo and wish to have your own room. They are completely optional. Please contact your Travel Expert if you wish to add this to your booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Loving my current adventure in the Philippines and am looking forward to meeting you!"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Galapagos Island Hopping
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Isla Santa CruzOnly 3 seats left$53USD $2,057+ $130 local payment costs
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Isla Santa Cruz5 seats left$56USD $2,179+ $130 local payment costs
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Isla Santa Cruz9 seats left$258$2,110-12%USD $1,852+ $130 local payment costs
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Isla Santa Cruz10+ seats left$361$2,110-17%USD $1,749+ $130 local payment costs
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Isla Santa Cruz9 seats left$258$2,110-12%USD $1,852+ $130 local payment costs
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Isla Santa Cruz6 seats left$56USD $2,179+ $130 local payment costs
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Isla Santa Cruz9 seats left$258$2,110-12%USD $1,852+ $130 local payment costs
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Isla Santa Cruz9 seats left$258$2,110-12%USD $1,852+ $130 local payment costs
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Isla Santa CruzOnly 1 seat left$57USD $2,223+ $130 local payment costs
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Isla San Cristobal8 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Isla Santa Cruz0 seats left$57USD $2,223+ $130 local payment costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Isla San Cristobal is the starting point and Isla Santa Cruz is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 October 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Isla San Cristobal (Ecuador)
- 125 km
- Floreana Island (Ecuador)
- 90 km
- Isla Isabela (Ecuador)
- 88 km
- Isla Santa Cruz (Ecuador)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,990 tours in Latin America
- covered by 252 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Galapagos Island Hopping
Last modified (date)
Alternate Finish point
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers