Autumn Colours Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,448
- Explore the famous Freedom Trail
- Drive through the Mohawk Trail
- Learn about glassblowing
- Enjoy a traditional lobster dinner
- Marvel at New England's only National Park
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CTChristineWritten on October 25, 20174.0 - GoodThis was a fabulous tour - great scenery and outings, lovely meals, appropriate accommodation and a first class tour director (Dave S). Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
- T(TuyenWritten on November 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentProfessional, knowledgeable, excellent customer service. This is my 4th tours with Trafagar within the last 8 years. I'm very pleased with their consistent professionalism, the service, the foods, the hotels.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Boston
- Day 2: Boston – Lexington and Concord – Williamstown
- Day 3: Williamstown – Quechee – Woodstock – Burlington
- Day 4: Burlington – Stowe – White Mountains – North Conway (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Kancamagus Excursion
- Day 6: North Conway – Bar Harbor (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Acadia National Park Excursion
- Day 8: Bar Harbor – Maine Coast – Portsmouth
- Day 9: Portsmouth – Depart Boston
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
- Stays with Stories | Omni Parker Hotel | Boston
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 19, 2016
What is the size of the vehicle and how many people go on this tour at one time?
The group size for trips throughout Canada and the USA have a maximum of 52 passengers. Trafalgar tours use Luxury coaches for their tours. They are fully air conditioned and have Wifi on board.
- June 1, 2016
What is the size of the vehicle used?
Trafalgar tours use luxury coaches for their tours. They are fully air-conditioned and have Wifi on board.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Autumn Colours Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Boston9 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Boston0 seats left$102USD $2,448
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Boston9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Boston10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Boston9 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Boston0 seats left$103USD $2,472
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Boston9 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to BostonOnly 1 seat left$103USD $2,472Book Now Hold my
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Boston9 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Boston8 seats left$103USD $2,472
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Boston9 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Boston0 seats left$103USD $2,472
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Boston9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Boston10+ seats left$104USD $2,491
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Boston9 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Boston9 seats left$104USD $2,491
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Boston9 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Boston10+ seats left$104USD $2,491
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Boston9 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Boston0 seats left$104USD $2,491
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Boston.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $2,448 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2448 for Autumn Colours Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Boston (USA)
- 17 km
- Lexington (USA)
- 10 km
- Concord, MA (USA)
- 154 km
- Williamstown (USA)
- 122 km
- Quechee (USA)
- 8 km
- Woodstock (USA)
- 29 km
- Ludlow (USA)
- 120 km
- Stowe (USA)
- 106 km
- White Mountains National Forest (USA)
- 28 km
- North Conway (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,448 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Autumn Colours Summer 2018