Autumn Colours Summer
- Our saving
- US $ 2,228
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Explore Boston's heritage & walk along the Freedom Trail
- Taste an ice cream at Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory
- Admire the great views from the top of Cadillac Mountain
- Enjoy a local lobster dinner & learn about lobster fishing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Boston
- Day 2: Boston – Lexington and Concord – Pittsfield
- Day 3: Pittsfield – Quechee – Woodstock – Burlington
- Day 4: Burlington – Stowe – White Mountains – North Conway (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Kancamagus Excursion
- Day 6: North Conway – Bar Harbor (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Acadia National Park Excursion
- Day 8: Bar Harbor – Maine Coast – Portsmouth
- Day 9: Portsmouth – Depart Boston
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CChristineOTooleWritten on October 26, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There was not sufficient time given to stopping to view the scenery; the key point of taking the tour for me was to see the colours of the leaves. The itinerary included too many stops to find your lunch, allowing about 15 minutes to look at some shops in... Read more
- CTChristineWritten on October 25, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a fabulous tour - great scenery and outings, lovely meals, appropriate accommodation and a first class tour director (Dave S). Highly recommended.
- T(TuyenWritten on November 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Professional, knowledgeable, excellent customer service. This is my 4th tours with Trafagar within the last 8 years. I'm very pleased with their consistent professionalism, the service, the foods, the hotels.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be a toilet on the coach?
You will have a toilet in a luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi, and the driver will stop for plenty of bathroom breaks.
How many people will be in the group?
The group size for trips throughout Canada and the USA have a maximum of 52 passengers. Trafalgar tours use Luxury coaches for their tours. They are fully air conditioned and have Wifi on board.
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
- Stays with Stories | Omni Parker Hotel | Boston
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Autumn Colours Summer
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Boston9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to BostonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,650Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Boston9 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to BostonNot available in your region
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Boston9 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Boston0 seats leftUSD $2,675Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Boston9 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Boston7 seats leftUSD $2,675
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Boston9 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Boston9 seats leftUSD $2,695
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Boston9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Boston0 seats leftUSD $2,695Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Boston9 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Boston8 seats leftUSD $2,695
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Boston9 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Boston10+ seats leftUSD $2,695
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Boston9 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Boston7 seats leftUSD $2,695
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Boston9 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Boston10+ seats leftUSD $2,695
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Boston.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Boston (USA)
- 17 km
- Lexington (USA)
- 166 km
- Pittsfield (USA)
- 149 km
- Quechee (USA)
- 8 km
- Woodstock (USA)
- 110 km
- Burlington (USA)
- 40 km
- Stowe (USA)
- 106 km
- White Mountains National Forest (USA)
- 28 km
- North Conway (USA)
- 236 km
- Bar Harbor (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,228 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,999 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Autumn Colours Summer