Alaska Kenai Adventure 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,406
- +4 Destinations
- Western USA
- Spot whales and calving glaciers
- Enjoy a salmon dinner
- Hike along Exit Glacier
- See the bright lights of Anchorage
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Overland Truck
- Travel style
- Adventure, Wildlife
- Rather Poor
- ESElenaWritten on July 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhen we were looking at organised tours for our Alaska trip we were a bit suspicious that "Infinite Adventures" had so many positive reviews but most reviews seemed genuine so we decided to book with them and we couldn't have made a better choice! Even before the trip, they were really helpful and responsive when we had questions or issues (we had to change the dates of our trip only a few weeks in advance). Once in Alaska, we had an amazing time, David and Natalie were amazing, very knowledgeable guides but extremely friendly and approachable, and every single detail of the tour was carefully planned for us to experience the best in Alaska. We are already thinking of booking another trip with them in Canada or USA. Elena and CarlesShow detailed ratings
- CKChristineWritten on August 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe went on a 9-day trip with Infinite adventures in July 2016 to the Kenai Peninsula with two adults and two children (11 and 13 years old). Guides Natalie and Aaron were welcoming, super fun, knowledgeable and interesting! Their first goal was to ensure that the participants had a wonderful experience. The trip is great for families, flexible and has a variety of options for folks with different physical conditioning. We saw lots of animals (moose, eagles, otters, caribou, orca, humpback whales and more).Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for your review! We absolutely loved having you and had so much fun with your family. Hope to welcome you again and/or see you somewhere.
- JBJessicaWritten on August 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved our time in Alaska with Infinite Adventures. The trip was planned to perfection- plenty of adventurous activities (hiking, kayaking, wildlife cruise), but also lots of time to relax and enjoy the Aaskan wilderness. Natalie is an awesome tour guide who is as equally fun and she is knowledgable. We wouldn't change a thing about our experience and would highly recommend Indinite Adventures for your next trip!Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much! We loved having you with us and sharing your special honey moon with us. Hope to see you again somewhere!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ANCHORAGE
- Day 2-4: SEWARD
- Day 5: HOMER
- Day 6-7: ADVENTURE CAMP
- Day 8: HOPE
- Day 9: ANCHORAGE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Bears in Alaska
- Alaska in a converted school bus
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Alaska Kenai Adventure 9 Days
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$44USD $1,406+ $590 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$44USD $1,406+ $590 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$44USD $1,406+ $590 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$44USD $1,406+ $590 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Infinite Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $1,406 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1406 for Alaska Kenai Adventure 9 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Infinite Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Infinite Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 126 km
- Seward (USA)
- 22 km
- Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
- 107 km
- Homer (USA)
- 177 km
- Hope (USA)
- 35 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,406 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,799 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alaska Kenai Adventure 9 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaska Kenai Adventure 9 Days