03 days Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd.
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 6 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Animals You Might See
- Sloth bear
- Bengal tiger
- Indian bison
- Indian rhino
- Venture from the mountains to the tropical jungle of Terai.
- Visit baby elephants at the Elephant Breeding Center.
- Explore the wildlife-rich jungle by dugout canoe.
- Experience traditional local culture at Tharu Village.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu / Pokhara to Chitwan
- Day 2: Tour activities
- Day 3: Departure
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd.
NepalHiking.com is the pioneer for hiking/trekking and cultural tours in Nepal. NepalHiking was officially formed in 2003 by Tilak Thapa Magar, the company's founder. They have all locally recruited tour and trekking guides with extensive knowledge of tourism activities. They specialize in operating tailor-made trips for solo travellers, couples, families and a group of friends. Last but not least, Nepal Hiking received Tourism Business Award 2018 this year (March 2018) in the presence of former Prime Minister Puspa Kamal Dahal "Prachanda."Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- FoodRather poor
- Aantonieta· September 13th, 2019The accommodation facilities were very good and the staff in general very attentive. The guide had an excellent knowledge of the Tharu village, the local culture as well as the wild life. What I liked above all was that he was able to provide much... Show moreNepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewHello guest, Thank you for your nice review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the tour. We look forward to welcoming you again.Trip date: September 2019
- Lisa· October 10th, 2018I didn't like how the elephant drivers would surround the Rhinos once spottedNepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewHi Lisa, It's pity to know that you didn't like the activities. Should we skip elephant riding from the activities? Appreciate your advice. Best regards, TilakTrip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch$190
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd." tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd.. Please familiarise yourself with the Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd. payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Safari
- Small group tour
- 3 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Chitwan National Park
- 03 days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours in Nepal
- Safari Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Safari Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Group Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Chitwan National Park
- Nepal tours