Scenic Europe Tour - 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,220
- Enjoy a cold traditional German beer
- Discover fascinating palaces of Innsbruck
- Visit the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Marvel at Michelangelo's masterpieces
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodIt wasn't bad... it was a great experience. My only negative was the 2 nights we spent in the hotel in Switzerland.Show detailed ratings
- SJSAHANAWritten on September 2, 20173.0 - AverageThe tour was much below our expectations. the worst part was chris. He was the worst guide i ever met. He was not at all clear in his instructions. Initially we thought we were not understanding but later we found others were also equally confused. Half of our time was wasted in figuring out what he said. As it is very little time was given at every points; Hotels were also not up to mark. the lady at switzerland was very rude. IT WAS SHEER WASTE OF TIME MONEY AND AN OPPORTUNITY MISSED. p.s. would like to know what action was taken.Show detailed ratings
- LJliinaaWritten on August 13, 20173.5 - GoodOverall,the tour was well organised and value for money. But if a small problem arises in the tour,the company didn`t help at all.Show detailed ratings
- CYChoonWritten on July 27, 20174.0 - GoodEverywhere we went were so scenic which totally describes the title of this tour, from snow to waterfall to mountains to green field to the details of building architecture and many more... it was a wowww feeling! An awesome trip and a place meet people from all over the worldShow detailed ratings
- MichaelWritten on August 28, 20164.0 - GoodYes our trip was very good but a bit rushed at times.Show detailed ratings
- KCKylieWritten on July 5, 20164.0 - GoodThe tour guide was lovely, the people participating were spontaneous and looked out for each other. It was quite a rush as I'm not used to travelling. Anyhow, the locations were scenic and the hotels were well chosen, sometimes they even seemed hard to find.Show detailed ratings
- KangWritten on September 30, 20154.0 - GoodIt was a very awesome and fantastic tour . We created great memories , make new friends along the way and eventually felt like a family . Tour leader was helpful and accomodative to fulfil our needs and to make our holidays memorable. Driver was cautious , polite and safety was his priority throughout the entire journey. The tour Title kept up to its name and Expat Explore have done a great job and joining this tour was fantabulous . Its also value for money spent ! Will definitely reconmend this tour to family and friends and will also join other tours with Expat in the near future.Show detailed ratings
- CPChuckWritten on September 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentGot a lot more for the money than expected. Fabulous views, nice hotels and wonderful meals! Tim was a wonderful guide! Would definitely do another tour with Expat.Show detailed ratings
- CieloWritten on July 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentWhat a wonderful tour...!!! We also had a great Tour Leader: Cameron Benson...!!! and a very safe driver: Lucas...!! .....Cameron made everything easy to enjoy to the fullest at each place we visited...!!! that is the real dream of a vacation...when you don't have to "deal with anything"...just enjoying...!!!... My husband and I strongly recommend Expat Explorer Tours as a value for money ..but it is not enough... we know that it was because of Cameron (our Tour Leader) who made it a 5 stars wonderful experience............!!!!!!!!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- HelenWritten on July 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour was genuinely the best experience of my life! I cannot fault it in any way- the itinerary was fantastic with great organising from Cameron, our tour leader, which allowed us to make the most of every day. Cameron was such an excellent tour leader in the sense that he was friendly, funny, helpful and considerate to everyone's needs. I was a little nervous about going on this trip before I went but now I couldn't be more glad I did it. I couldn't recommend it enough to people who would like to see some stunning scenery, meet amazing people and experience once in a lifetime opportunities.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Visit Munich.
- Day 2: Visit Neuschwanstein Castle & Innsbruck.
- Day 3: Visit Liechtenstein, Lucerne & Interlaken.
- Day 4: Free day in Switzerland.
- Day 5: Visit The Italian Lakes.
- Day 6: Visit Pisa and Florence.
- Day 7: Visit Verona & Venice.
- Day 8: Visit the Dolomit National Park, Andechs & return to Munich.
- Day 9: Tour ends in Munich
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will Wifi be available?
There will be Wifi available at all the hotels used.
Do you provide meals on this tour?
The meals included on this tour are 8 breakfasts (everyday) and 4 dinners.
Are the flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
Scenic Europe Tour - 9 Days
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Munich9 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$435$1,655-26%USD $1,220
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Munich9 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$435$1,655-26%USD $1,220
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Munich9 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$435$1,655-26%USD $1,220
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Munich9 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$435$1,655-26%USD $1,220
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Munich9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to MunichUSD $1,655
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Italy
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 December 2018 the full payment of $1,220 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1220 for Scenic Europe Tour - 9 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 143 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 92 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 18 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 116 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 268 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,220 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Europe Tour - 9 Days