Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: Kathmandu
- Day 2: Ngadi
- Day 3: Chamje (1430m / 4691ft)
- Day 4: Dharapani (2100m / 6889ft)
- Day 5: Chame (2710m / 8891ft)
- Day 6: Pisang (3300m / 10826ft)
- Day 7: Manang (3540m / 11614ft)
- Day 8: Manang (3540m / 11614ft)
- Day 9: Yak Kharka (4018m / 13182ft)
- Day 10: Phedi (4450m / 14599ft)
- Day 11: Muktinath (3800m / 12467ft)
- Day 12: Jomsom (2800m / 9186ft)
- Day 13: Pokhara
- Day 14: Pokhara
- Day 15: Pokhara
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ATearloch C· September 18th, 2019This whole trip has been an incredible experience. It has been something that has far surpassed my expectations going into the trip and the views, places and friends I have made during the passed few weeks will last a lifetime. All aspects of the trip... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALouisa C· September 18th, 2019The trip was extremely well organised. I felt so looked after and safe the whole time. I genuinely cannot fault it. The guide (Rajendra Nepal) and assistant guide (Min Kumar Dhamala) went above and beyond to make the trip a wonderful experience. We also... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJerome B· September 18th, 2019As expected, the locations and scenery of the Annapurna Circuit were incredible - but I think the way that the trip was managed by our guide Raj, assistant guide Minh, as well as the three porters Tiger, Caca and Kaji really enhanced just how impactful... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AVesna L· September 18th, 2019The veiws were absolutely amazing and the fact that the guides and porters were very accomodating made the trip extra specialTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASarah C· September 18th, 2019Ensuring that people can achieve the goal is more important to me than recommending the company. I would recommend Intrepid for anyone considering an appropriate challenge for them.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALaurel J· September 18th, 2019The setting, the porters, the guides, the Nepalese people in the mountain villages, the challenge of a long distance high-altitude trek. Really, the porters and guides were fantastic!Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKerrie J· September 18th, 2019Well organised trip, Manageable walking (except for the day we walked over the pass), wonderful country landscape and Nepalese people and not crowded on the path.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAnna-Lea M· September 18th, 2019Nepal is a wonderful country, the Annapurna trek is astounding and the team including Lila prasad paudel did everything in their power to ensure every one was catered for the whole trip.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ADorota C· September 18th, 2019The guides and porters were exellent but the time of the year (winter) made my trekking quite challenging.The first part of the trek (along the roads) was very dusty and unpleasant (from Ngadi to Chyamje). Close to the pass the toilets were frozen and... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALisa A· September 18th, 2019Due to our experience on this trip I would recommend Intrepid to anyone WITHOUT a mental or physical health issue.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,955
- On RequestSunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,920
- On RequestFriday7 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,865
- On RequestSunday9 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,935
- Friday14 Apr, 2023Friday28 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,955
- Sunday16 Apr, 2023Sunday30 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,955
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 Apr, 2023Friday5 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,795$1,526
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,885
- Sunday30 Apr, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,900
- Sunday7 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,880
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 May, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,765$1,412
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2023/2024
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 15 days Nepal
- From Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Operators in Asia
- Mount Annapurna
- Annapurna Circuit Trek Tours in Nepal
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Mountain Hikes Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Mount Annapurna
- Nepal tours