The Powder Rush
- US $ 1,445
- Go shopping in Vancouver
- Hit the slopes in Whistler
- Explore the beautiful Banff National Park
- Glacier spotting & gondola rides in Calgary
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow, Adventure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver to Whistler
- Day 3: Whistler
- Day 4: Whistler
- Day 5: Whistler to Banff
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff
- Day 8: Banff
- Day 9: Banff to Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMelissaWritten on March 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing!!!! Alex was excellent at what he does, defiantly once in a lifetime trip. However their was not much included for the price, it did make it a incredibly expensive trip with the add ons. If you didn't do the add ons their is no point... Read more
- BHBenjaminWritten on March 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So much epicness packed into 9 days. Tour leader was awesome, accommodation was excellent and the optional activities were amazing. And there was plenty of time for snowboarding. 110% recommended
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this include the cost of airfare from Vancouver to Calgary within the tour?
There is an internal air price included which covers the cost of your internal flights on The Powder Rush and needs to be paid upfront before the tour departs. This covers the flight from Whistler on Day 5.
Are lift tickets for whistler and Banff included in the price?
The lift tickets for whistler and Banff are not included in the price.
What are the chances of the tour not pushing through?
It is not very common but sometimes in rare circumstances tours do get cancelled due to low numbers. This is quite a popular tour and therefore, again, it is unlikely but possible. If Contiki did have to cancel it they would know well in advance- usually 6 months out so if you need to change your plans you would have sufficient time to do so.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
The Powder Rush
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $1,445+ $254 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftUSD $1,445+ $254 additional upfront costsSharing a twin room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to Calgary7 seats leftUSD $1,445+ $254 additional upfront costsSharing a twin room
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to Calgary9 seats leftUSD $1,445+ $254 additional upfront costsSharing a twin room
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Vancouver9 DaysSundayFeb 9, 2020to Calgary8 seats leftUSD $1,445+ $254 additional upfront costsSharing a twin room
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from Vancouver9 DaysSundayFeb 23, 2020to Calgary10+ seats leftUSD $1,445+ $254 additional upfront costsSharing a twin room
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020from Vancouver9 DaysSundayMar 8, 2020to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $1,445+ $254 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Vancouver9 DaysSundayMar 15, 2020to Calgary8 seats leftUSD $1,445+ $254 additional upfront costsSharing a twin room
- SaturdayDec 5, 2020from Vancouver9 DaysSundayDec 13, 2020to Calgary10+ seats leftUSD $1,485+ $254 additional upfront costsSharing a twin room
- SaturdayDec 12, 2020from Vancouver9 DaysSundayDec 20, 2020to Calgary8 seats leftUSD $1,485+ $254 additional upfront costsSharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 637 km
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,445 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,985 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Powder Rush