London to Rome - 11 days (from London to Rome)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,450
- Discover the secrets of Michelangelo’s Florence.
- Get that legendary #AwkwardLean photo at Pisa.
- Snack on crêpes and enjoy a cabaret in Paris.
- Enjoy a night on the blackjack table in Monte Carlo.
- Indulge in churros and sangrias in Barcelona.
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Expat Explore Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Greenwich Station at 6:30am or the Holiday Inn Express Hotel at 7:00am, Greenwich Station Bus Stop, 142-146 Greenwich High Rd, London, England SE10 8JQ, United Kingdom 06:30 - 07:00
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Beaujolais - Avignon
- Day 4: Pont du Gard - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 6: Arles - French Riviera
- Day 7: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 8: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 9: Tuscany - Rome
- Day 10: Rome - Free day
- Day 11: Rome - End of tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KiranWritten on June 25, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great time on this trip. We got to see all of the major highlights of each city, eat some great food and meet some wonderful people!Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- RPRobertWritten on May 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was hectic for a few of us 70+ but I still enjoyed it.
- CGCraigWritten on May 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Only issue was that some travelers were sick and not great at hygiene while ill. This coupled with having to change seating each day made the germs spread. Keg and Craig were fabulous and professional.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well prepared and thought out tour. Saw plenty but the pace was well measured. Was definitely 3 star but the hotels were fine with some pleasant surprises. And they were always very clean and good beds and well located.. And I have heard horror stories from... Read more
- JJennyJonesWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Antonio did a fantastic job he is very knowledgeable, entaining and went out of his way to ensure we had an amazing tour.
- DHDaphineWritten on July 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kevin was awesome!! Great tour guide!! The provided food was okay. transportation was great as well. Accommodation improved later in the tour, but the expectation is different in Europe, so keep that mind.
- CCCraigWritten on June 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great bus, great driver, great leader and great destinations. Let down a bit with average hotels and accomodation a long way from everything. One hotel in Barcelona did not have hot water for our two night stay.
- BVBarbaraWritten on May 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ok for the cost I guess but wish the hotels were closer to the cities and in some cases larger rooms
- CMChristianWritten on August 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was more than what I thought it would be. Saw amazing sights that I never thought I would be able to see in my lifetime. Even though there are long driving days, the tour is well-balanced with its set of free days in the major cities and optional... Read more
- BHBao-LamWritten on July 26, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes at 10 am at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo in Rome, however, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released. Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home!
When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 before the tour starts, you will need to check-in at one of the two pre-selected pickup points in London:
1st Meeting Point:
Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich Station,
173-185 Greenwich High Road,
London, SE10 8JA
Meet at 06:30 am
2nd Meeting Point:
Holiday Inn Express (Hotel Lobby)
85 Bugsby Way,
London, SE10 0GD
Meet at 07:00 am
N.B. If you are meeting the tour here please ensure you have notified the tour operator by completing your Important Passenger Information form emailed to you after successful tour confirmation.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available at an additional cost for this tour, please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this once your booking is confirmed.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Aussie girl turned nomad gypsy, who fell in love with becoming a tour leader as it encompassed my two..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
London to Rome - 11 days (from London to Rome)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from London11 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from London11 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Rome6 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from London11 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from London11 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,495Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from London11 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Rome4 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from London11 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to Rome6 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London11 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to RomeUSD $2,495
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from London11 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to RomeOnly 1 seat left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from London11 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to RomeUSD $2,495
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from London11 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$1,045$2,495-42%USD $1,450
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 29 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 578 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 212 km
- Nice (France)
- 252 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Rome - 11 days (from London to Rome)