London to Rome - 11 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,330
- Rather Poor
- DHDaphineWritten on July 22, 20184.0 - GoodKevin was awesome!! Great tour guide!! The provided food was okay. transportation was great as well. Accommodation improved later in the tour, but the expectation is different in Europe, so keep that mind.Show detailed ratings
- CCCraigWritten on June 20, 20184.0 - GoodGreat bus, great driver, great leader and great destinations. Let down a bit with average hotels and accomodation a long way from everything. One hotel in Barcelona did not have hot water for our two night stay.Show detailed ratings
- BVBarbaraWritten on May 29, 20184.0 - GoodOk for the cost I guess but wish the hotels were closer to the cities and in some cases larger roomsShow detailed ratings
- CMChristianWritten on August 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was more than what I thought it would be. Saw amazing sights that I never thought I would be able to see in my lifetime. Even though there are long driving days, the tour is well-balanced with its set of free days in the major cities and optional excursions. Great tour leader and coach driver - made the experience more enjoyable. For those who love to travel and make new friends in the process, this trip is for you!Show detailed ratings
- BHBao-LamWritten on July 26, 20174.0 - GoodSoooo ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- AMAdejohWritten on November 26, 20164.0 - GoodI have alwats wanted to see a bit of Europe and it was amazing that I got to do that in October. From the coach to the driving and our truly expat guide, Kevin Screene, my first experience of Europe was truly delightfulShow detailed ratings
- AMAdejohWritten on October 21, 20164.0 - GoodTrip was amazing, guide was very knowlegeable and helpful. I was very pleased with all the accomodation. Overall, I was very satisfied with the tour and will recommend it many times over.Show detailed ratings
- NRNatalyWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentBest experience ever. Everything went great. Holly was amazing. I would definitely take another tour with expat in the future.Show detailed ratings
- ELEthresiaWritten on May 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur tour was organised to perfection. Loved the Ibis hotels. The bus trip was lots of fun...our tour guide let us sleep until first stop. Stop overs were good with clean toilets and we could get hot coffee before the next leg. Steve then made history sound like a soapie (I would have done much better at school). Our driver, Keith was a safe driver, excellent in parking the coach in the smallest of spaces. Luggage always quick in or out. The fellow Expart Explorers was the greatest,!! funny, helpful, super cool, we had a great time. Steve was very thorough, knowledgeable, programme worked out to the T. Thank you Expat Explore, Steven and Keith!, Trisha and Bakkies LouwrensShow detailed ratings
- GGraceWritten on May 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentSteve is a legend, give that man a pay rise!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Paris
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Beaujolais - Avignon
- Day 4: Pont du Gard - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 6: Arles - French Riviera
- Day 7: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 8: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 9: Tuscany - Rome
- Day 10: Rome - Free day
- Day 11: Rome - End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes at 10 am at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo in Rome, however, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released. Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home!
When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 before the tour starts, you will need to check-in at one of the two pre-selected pickup points in London:
1st Meeting Point:
Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich Station,
173-185 Greenwich High Road,
London, SE10 8JA
Meet at 06:30 am
2nd Meeting Point:
Holiday Inn Express (Hotel Lobby)
85 Bugsby Way,
London, SE10 0GD
Meet at 07:00 am
N.B. If you are meeting the tour here please ensure you have notified the tour operator by completing your Important Passenger Information form emailed to you after successful tour confirmation.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available at an additional cost for this tour, please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this once your booking is confirmed.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
London to Rome - 11 days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from London11 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Rome0 seats left$100USD $2,395Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London11 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Rome0 seats left$100USD $2,395Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from London11 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Rome5 seats left$911$2,495-37%USD $1,584
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London11 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats left$911$2,495-37%USD $1,584
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London11 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$911$2,495-37%USD $1,584
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London11 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Rome$100USD $2,395
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London11 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Rome$100USD $2,395
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London11 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats left$1,151$2,495-46%USD $1,344
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London11 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Rome$100USD $2,395
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from London11 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Rome$100USD $2,395
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,330 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1330 for London to Rome - 11 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 578 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 212 km
- Nice (France)
- 252 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,330 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,810 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Rome - 11 days