London to Rome - 11 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,650
- Rather Poor
- CCCraigWritten on June 20, 20184.0 - GoodGreat bus, great driver, great leader and great destinations. Let down a bit with average hotels and accomodation a long way from everything. One hotel in Barcelona did not have hot water for our two night stay.Show detailed ratings
- BVBarbaraWritten on May 29, 20184.0 - GoodOk for the cost I guess but wish the hotels were closer to the cities and in some cases larger roomsShow detailed ratings
- CMChristianWritten on August 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was more than what I thought it would be. Saw amazing sights that I never thought I would be able to see in my lifetime. Even though there are long driving days, the tour is well-balanced with its set of free days in the major cities and optional excursions. Great tour leader and coach driver - made the experience more enjoyable. For those who love to travel and make new friends in the process, this trip is for you!Show detailed ratings
- AMAdejohWritten on October 21, 20164.0 - GoodTrip was amazing, guide was very knowlegeable and helpful. I was very pleased with all the accomodation. Overall, I was very satisfied with the tour and will recommend it many times over.Show detailed ratings
- NRNatalyWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentBest experience ever. Everything went great. Holly was amazing. I would definitely take another tour with expat in the future.Show detailed ratings
- ELEthresiaWritten on May 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur tour was organised to perfection. Loved the Ibis hotels. The bus trip was lots of fun...our tour guide let us sleep until first stop. Stop overs were good with clean toilets and we could get hot coffee before the next leg. Steve then made history sound like a soapie (I would have done much better at school). Our driver, Keith was a safe driver, excellent in parking the coach in the smallest of spaces. Luggage always quick in or out. The fellow Expart Explorers was the greatest,!! funny, helpful, super cool, we had a great time. Steve was very thorough, knowledgeable, programme worked out to the T. Thank you Expat Explore, Steven and Keith!, Trisha and Bakkies LouwrensShow detailed ratings
- GGraceWritten on May 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentSteve is a legend, give that man a pay rise!Show detailed ratings
- ROReyWritten on May 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe best travel experience my wife and I ever had! Being a first time traveller in Paris, Barcelona, Nice, Pisa, Florence, Rome, and Naples, Steve mades our travel very exciting by giving us background, history, information about the places we are going to visit. His partner Keith a well experienced coach driver made us comfortable on our journey. I highly recommend Expat Explore to travellers who are highly energetic and anxious to see many countries in Europe in a short period of time. At first when I was looking for a tour company in the States, it seems impossible for us to go to Europe because the cost is out of range in our budget. Expat Explore made our dream a reality. When you book your tour with them, you do not have to book with a middleman, you deal with them directly. Steve made us also closer with our tour mates, we met as a complete strangers when we started our journey in London and as we go along we started to know each other and became friends with some of them. It was very hard for us when we parted with them in Rome. For the team of Expay Explore, we wish you all the best! You made many people around the globe realized their dream!Show detailed ratings
- MBMagdalenaWritten on May 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentI love every moment, good accommodation, great people on the tour to experience this trip with. We had an awesome tour leader who had such great knowledge of each place we visited and most importantly he was very easy going. Both him and our coach driver were very professional and made this trip a memorable one. #TeamsteveallthewayShow detailed ratings
- CchrystalWritten on August 30, 20155.0 - Excellentat first I was a bit apprehensive about a bus tour around europe and having to spend to many hours indoors instead of out. fortunately this was put to rest. my tour was beyond my expectations - besides the experience of seeing these extraordinary places -more was included including wine tasting in burgundy ; swimming at pont du gard and visiting a perfumery in galimard ! and of course; one of the best highlights were meeting so many awesome people from all over the world.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Paris
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Beaujolais - Avignon
- Day 4: Pont du Gard - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 6: Arles - French Riviera
- Day 7: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 8: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 9: Tuscany - Rome
- Day 10: Rome - Free day
- Day 11: Rome - End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes at 10 am at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo in Rome, however, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released. Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home!
When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 before the tour starts, you will need to check-in at one of the two pre-selected pickup points in London:
1st Meeting Point:
Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich Station,
173-185 Greenwich High Road,
London, SE10 8JA
Meet at 06:30 am
2nd Meeting Point:
Holiday Inn Express (Hotel Lobby)
85 Bugsby Way,
London, SE10 0GD
Meet at 07:00 am
N.B. If you are meeting the tour here please ensure you have notified the tour operator by completing your Important Passenger Information form emailed to you after successful tour confirmation.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available at an additional cost for this tour, please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this once your booking is confirmed.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
London to Rome - 11 days
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from London11 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from London11 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from London11 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Rome4 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from London11 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Rome4 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from London11 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Rome5 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from London11 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Rome4 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from London11 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from London11 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Rome5 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London11 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Rome6 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London11 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$845$2,495-34%USD $1,650
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $1,650 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1650 for London to Rome - 11 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 578 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 212 km
- Nice (France)
- 252 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,650 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Rome - 11 days