Amsterdam to Rome - 11 days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Andorra La Vella
- Pont du Gard
- Discover the secrets of Michelangelo’s Florence.
- Get that legendary #AwkwardLean photo at Pisa.
- Snack on crêpes and enjoy a cabaret in Paris.
- Enjoy a night on the blackjack table in Monte Carlo.
- Indulge in churros and sangrias in Barcelona.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Amsterdam - Ghent - Paris
- Day 2: Paris: Optional Free Day
- Day 3: Paris - Toulouse
- Day 4: Toulouse - Andorra - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona: Free Day
- Day 6: Barcelona - Pont du Gard - Avignon
- Day 7: Avignon - French Riviera - Nice
- Day 8: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 9: Tuscany - Rome
- Day 10: Rome: Free Day
- Day 11: Rome - End of tour
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Africa north journeys· December 29th, 2020Best company ever really they did a great job toward us. ThanksTrip date: April 2020
- Mary· October 18th, 2019Amazing tour. We had funTrip date: October 2019
- NNav· October 13th, 2019Had a great trip, definitely good value for money. Visited great sites and many lovely people along the way.Trip date: October 2019
- CSCatherine· October 6th, 2019Apart from a few issues with some of the accommodation in places, the tour was excellent. Pedro was a fantastic tour leader: full of enthusiasm. Together with Alex, our driver for the tour, they made a great team. The only thing I'd change was the... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MBMarion· October 2nd, 2019It was an awesome trip to explore Europe for a short period of time . The tour really maximize our time to see all the places we wanted to see. Thanks to Gustavo for such great wonderful tour guide .Trip date: September 2019
- Dianne· September 22nd, 2019The tour was good although very fast paced, some hotels were nice , others quite poor. Gustavo did an excellent job, went above and beyond and Jean was an excellent coach driver and nothing was a bother which made the tour more enjoyable.Trip date: September 2019
- MMMarie· September 19th, 2019So many places to see, never bored. Tour leader was fun, engaging, and organized. Always went the extra mile for the group. The driver Alex was awesome as well.Trip date: August 2019
- MNMaria Helena· September 17th, 2019It was a very nice experience and I would love to repeat it. I would have liked to be able to be one more day in some cities I think there are many things to know and time is not enough.Trip date: August 2019
- CJCheryl· September 14th, 2019Great tour itinerary ( London to Rome in 11 days). Tour guide Matt and bus driver Jean were awesome.Trip date: August 2019
- LDLorraine· September 10th, 2019Very sad we had to leave the tour due to illness of my travelling companion. The staff at the BB Vilifecans in Barcelona were very caring and helpfulTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday4 May, 2021EnglishFriday14 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,495
- Tuesday11 May, 2021EnglishFriday21 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,495
- Tuesday25 May, 2021EnglishFriday4 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,495
- Tuesday1 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday11 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,360
- 3 Other Unavailable Departures
- -34%Tuesday22 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday2 Jul, 2021$2,360$1,560Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -34%Tuesday13 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday23 Jul, 2021$2,360$1,5600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -34%Tuesday3 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday13 Aug, 2021$2,360$1,5600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -34%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday24 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday3 Sep, 2021$2,360$1,5600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -34%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday14 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021$2,360$1,5600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -34%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday5 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday15 Oct, 2021$2,360$1,5600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Do I need a visa?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar