Cherry Blossom Festival - 13 days
- Our saving
- US $ 6,656
- +4 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Discover peaceful hidden corners of energetic Tokyo
- Sip on local sake in beautifully preserved Takayama
- Walk through drifting cherry blossoms in Kanazawa
- Attend a traditional geisha tea ceremony in Kyoto
- Tour poignant Hiroshima and see the A-Bomb Dome
- Age range
- 28 to 70 year olds
- Train & Rail, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Train & Rail
Other reviews about On The Go Tours:Write a review
- RayWiebe's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe actually did a customized tour on our own with an itinerary closely resembling this tour. The Ryokan experiences wer... Read more
- Jodi Burgess's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentReally enjoyed the tour - accommodation was great - tour guides were great. I would have liked a bit more time at some ... Read more
- Carl Cross's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentBrilliant tour - Bhutan is truly magical and this tour exceeded my expectations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Japan
- Day 2: Tokyo Sightseeing - Meiji Shrine, Ginza, Shibuya & River Cruise
- Day 3: Matsumoto Castle
- Day 4: Takayama - Hida Folk Village
- Day 5: Takayama's Old Quarter
- Day 6: Cherry Blossoms Of Kanazawa
- Day 7: Kyoto - beauty, art and culture
- Day 8: Hiroshima - Peace Park, Museum & Memorials
- Day 9: Kyoto's Best Temples, Geisha Tea Ceremony
- Day 10: Hakone NP - At The Foot Of Mt Fuji
- Day 12: Tokyo - Sensoji Temple district & free time
- Day 13: Goodbye Japan
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Main Page Video
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Cherry Blossom Festival" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
Prince Hotel Shinjuku, Tokyo
Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku, Tokyo
Hotel Buena Vista, Matsumoto
Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu, Matsumoto
Takayama Ouan, Takayama
Hida Takayama Hot Spa Hoshokaku, Takayama
ANA Crowne Plaza Kanazawa, Kanazawa
Hotel Keihan Kyoto Grande, Kyoto
Sunroute Hotel Kyoto, Kyoto
Hotel WBF Kyoto Shijo Nishikitei, Kyoto
Resorpia Hakone, Hakone
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Cherry Blossom Festival - 13 days
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Tokyo9 seats left$1,072$7,395-10%USD $6,656Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Tokyo7 seats left$1,087$7,495-10%USD $6,746Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Tokyo13 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$370USD $7,395Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Tokyo13 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$370USD $7,395Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 December 2018 the full payment of $6,656 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6656 for Cherry Blossom Festival - 13 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 169 km
- Matsumoto (Japan)
- 123 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 190 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 298 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 84 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,656 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,108 tours in Asia
- covered by 316 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 33,660 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours