Cherry Blossom Festival - 13 days
- Our saving
- US $ 6,695
- Discover peaceful hidden corners of energetic Tokyo
- Sip on local sake in beautifully preserved Takayama
- Walk through drifting cherry blossoms in Kanazawa
- Attend a traditional geisha tea ceremony in Kyoto
- Tour poignant Hiroshima and see the A-Bomb Dome
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Train & Rail
- On The Go Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Japan
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Matsumoto
- Day 4: Takayama
- Day 5: Takayama
- Day 6: Kanazawa
- Day 7: Kyoto
- Day 8: Hiroshima
- Day 9: Kyoto
- Day 10: Hakone
- Day 12: Tokyo
- Day 13: Tokyo
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PamWritten on April 30, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
At this price point, I expect a professional guide. What was provided was someone who admitted she usually guides school groups. When our group representative spoke with her about lifting her game as we were dissatisfied with the level of guiding and may... Read more
- BCBenWritten on April 23, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall I have to say that I was disappointed with this tour. Many changes were made to the tour. A visit to a samurai house was cancelled prior to the tour. Instead visiting a garden only. Promised a Ryokan homestay, instead provided 13 floor Japanese girl... Read more
- StuartWritten on April 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fantastic time on the Cherry Blossom tour, we loved Kanazawa and the Hida Village, we were spoilt in Kyoto with the fantastic blooms, the Temples, Shrines and Torii Gates, then on to the Hakone National Park, we were privileged to see Mount Fuji on... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Cherry Blossom Festival" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
Prince Hotel Shinjuku, Tokyo
Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku, Tokyo
Hotel Buena Vista, Matsumoto
Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu, Matsumoto
Takayama Ouan, Takayama
Hida Takayama Hot Spa Hoshokaku, Takayama
ANA Crowne Plaza Kanazawa, Kanazawa
Hotel Keihan Kyoto Grande, Kyoto
Sunroute Hotel Kyoto, Kyoto
Hotel WBF Kyoto Shijo Nishikitei, Kyoto
Resorpia Hakone, Hakone
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
- Main Page Video
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Cherry Blossom Festival - 13 days
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Tokyo13 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$167USD $6,695Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Tokyo13 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$177USD $7,095Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with On The Go Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of On The Go Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the On The Go Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 169 km
- Matsumoto (Japan)
- 65 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 2 km
- Hida Folk Village (Japan)
- 70 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 190 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 608 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 33 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 115 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,695 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,598 tours in Asia
- covered by 882 different operators in Asia
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cherry Blossom Festival - 13 days