Europe New Year Taster - 7 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,128
- Visit the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy Boulevard de Clichy's nightlife
- Explore the Tuileries Gardens
- Travel through the Swiss Alps
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, New Years, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- BrendaWritten on January 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this tour and had a fabulous time! It was great to be able to meet people from all over the world. Caroline was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating to all of the guests. I would have liked to spend more time in Switzerland. The... Read more
- HCHui-JuWritten on January 5, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful and safe tour! Many thanks to our tour leader Caroline and driver Craig. They are excellent!! I will join the Expat tour again and introduce to my friends!
- IgnianaWritten on January 8, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
well, it was a "taster" on right, but the one that leaves you with a sour taste in your mouth! I truly don't know when/ how to begin to say how disappointed I am! I'll start will the "tour leader" Emma -who from the first minute we met wanted to let us... Read more
- NMNievesWritten on January 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best Tour! Tour Leader was AWESOME! I had such a good time on this tour. Best 7 days of my life. Steve was so enthusiastic, friendly, knowledgeable and funny. He ensured our experience on the tour was a good one. He clearly loves what he does and that... Read more
- JJocelynWritten on January 5, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was so much better than we expected! Great value for money, plus great insight in to each country with Steves fun facts! Will definitely book again
- YCYvonneWritten on July 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the New Years Taste of Europe tour with Steve! He was super knowledgable about the history of each region we traveled through, he was charming and witty, the experiences we had were on point for each countries culture. He brought people on the... Read more
- ShaunWritten on January 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was so much better than expected! Tour leader was great, accom and food were great, tours great, everything! Will definitely go through them again!
- DelythWritten on January 7, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour felt a little rushed, with a lot of early starts, long travel days and not enough time at the locations to fit in many activities. I would consider a longer tour next time. Overall, good value for money though.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Paris
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Rhine Valley
- Day 6: Amsterdam
- Day 7: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to get 2 triple rooms and 1 twin or 2 quad rooms as we would prefer the kids not being in a room by themselves.
Kindly note that we can try to accommodate these requests, however we cannot confirm anything. Our operations department and our tour leaders will try their utmost best to try and accommodation the request, however in Paris and Amsterdam it may be a problem, but they can try to put the 4 rooms next to or adjacent to one another.
We would intend to leave the tour in Brugges and not travel back to London, is this permitted?
You can leave the tour at any time however this will not change the tour price.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
Europe New Year Taster - 7 days
- SundayDec 29, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to London10+ seats left$232$1,360-17%USD $1,128Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 March 2019 the full payment of $1,128 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1128 for Europe New Year Taster - 7 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,128 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,368 tours in Europe
- covered by 342 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe New Year Taster - 7 days