7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 696
- +1 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Byron Bay
- Learn to surf at two Mojosurf camps
- Enjoy buffet style meals daily
- Surf the waves off Byron Bay
- Enjoy a beachside campfire
- Rather Poor
- SarahWritten on June 8, 20183.5 - GoodI learnt to surf! And it was just such a cool chilled atmosphere.Show detailed ratings
- RickWritten on April 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe trip I did was 2 days in Byron Bay and 5 days at Spot X surf camp. My initial thoughts of the tour were actually pretty negative. Byron Bay surf camp I thought was not very well run but Spot X was absolutely amazing. Well, my first complaint was that the tour info stated that the tour was for all levels. This is not really true, it is intended for people who have never surfed before. I had to go through all the beginner lessons which included the very basics and was not allowed to surf anything but the whitewash. I don't blame the instructors at all, I know they have safety requirements they must meet but I do wish that they would have stated in their tour info that it was for beginners. It wasn't until I reached Spot X that they were able to work with me and provide excellent instructions. The hostel in Byron Bay was not a great accomoodation as the food preperation area was very dirty, the Tipi you stay in is literally just a tipi and you sleep on a futon, and the staff at the hostel was terrible. The staff was often high and would regularly forget my lunch or give me the wrong order. Also our flashlight in our tipi went out and no one knew how to get replacement batteries, they kept pointing me to a different person who had no idea what to do. So I was pretty bummed about the trip until I got to Spot X. This completely made me forget about Byron Bay. Everything here was great; from the lessons, the surf, the accomodation, the staff, and the vibe. The instructors worked really hard with me to ensure that I improved my surfing ability, which I did in a very short period of time. You surf with the same group of people as well so you form friendships; in Byron Bay it was a new group every day. Lastly, the food was amazing, they work very hard to prepare great meals for you. I would definitely go back to Spot X and Mojo Surf again. It was one of the best experiences in my life and I formed many long-lasting friendships. I think that the Byron Bay camp could use some improvements but I couldn't really ask for more from Spot X.Show detailed ratings
- LLouiseWritten on April 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentBest way to learn how to surf! Food was awesome (especially being a backpacker) and instructors were very helpful. I struggled at the first few days, but the instructors showed me a couple different ways to stand up until I was able to catch some waves!!!!! You feel emerged into the surfing atmosphere. I would recommend this experience to anyone wanting to learn to surf!!!Show detailed ratings
- LLouiseWritten on April 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did this tour at the beginning of September, I loved it so much. I met my guide in Sydney and traveled with everyone in my group to coffs harbour we played games on the train slept and watched movies so time went fairly quick. Once we arrived at camp we were shown around, the location of this surf camp is unreal the beach is postcard perfect so of course this was a perfect opportunity to let everyone in rainy England see where i was staying. the surf lessons were great so much fun and very informative, by the end of the week they even had me standing so this trip was a complete success. The food was yummy and the accommodation was basic but very clean and comfortable.Show detailed ratings
- MMaxineWritten on April 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentAfter one day here, we already decided to extend our stay! Our surfing improved really quick because we got to surf a lot with great instructors. All the crew is really fun, and the whole vibe is really relaxed and nice. The food is good, the dorms are nice, the people are great, and you won't be bored even when your not ripping the waves! YEEEEEEW!!!Show detailed ratings
- RHrosieWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely loved it!! The team were awesome, meals were filling, photos were incredible, weather was perfect and just overall had an amazing time. You can stay in a tipi, dorm or even a waterfront cabin so theres room for different characters and ages! Surf instructors are very passionate about their surfing and more passionate about you having a good time and making the most out of your stay. Incredible place and Mojo are an incredible company!! Highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- RaniWritten on March 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was awesome!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:
- Day 2-4:
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
- Day 7:
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How would we travel between destinations?
Transportaion for this tour will either be a Greyhound bus or one of our own Mojobuses, and the same goes for any Brisbane transfers (Greyhound bus, Shuttle service or Mojo bus). You are allowed to bring 1 hand luggage and 2 sutitcases/checked luggage (no heavier than 20kgs each, and 60 x 70 x 50 centimetres in size).
The luggage restrictions for the buses are very similar, you should be fine with 2 suitcases. The main issues with luggage are just when you have something big & bulky, like a surfboard for example.
Do you have a strict age limit for this trip?
We don't have any 'age limit' for our customers to take part in our Surf packages. The average age of our customers is ca. 18-28 years old, however we also get older customers in their 30s or 40s, its not about age, but just about being young at heart! We get both couples and groups of backpackers, but also heaps of solo travelers.
I've only done minimal surfing so would this be ok?
No worries at all if you have not surfed before, most of our customers are in the same position. Our Instructors are all very experienced and will keep you safe and have you standing up in no time.
Our surf lessons have a maximum of ca. 23 surfers, with at least 1 Surf Instructor for every 8 customers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Sydney7 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Sydney7 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Sydney7 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $696
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Byron Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $696 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $696 for 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 464 km
- Arrawarra (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $696 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 953 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure