8 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 720
- +1 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Byron Bay
- Learn to surf at two Mojosurf camps
- Enjoy buffet style meals daily
- Surf the waves off Byron Bay
- Enjoy a beachside campfire
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Surfing, Beach, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Mojosurf Australia
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:Start point Western Forecourt Bays 5 and 6, Pitt Street Entrance, Central Station, Eddy Ave, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia 23:00 - 23:00
- Day 2-4:
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
- Day 7:
- As above
End point Spot X surf, Arrawarra, New South Wales, Australia 07:00 - 07:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SierraWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This past week with Mojosurf on the 7 Day Living the Dream Surf Adventure has been absolutely incredible. To start, the 9 hour train from Sydney to Spot X was a bit long (especially without charging ports on it or anything, be prepared and bring snacks!),... Read more
- SarahWritten on June 8, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I learnt to surf! And it was just such a cool chilled atmosphere.
- RickWritten on April 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip I did was 2 days in Byron Bay and 5 days at Spot X surf camp. My initial thoughts of the tour were actually pretty negative. Byron Bay surf camp I thought was not very well run but Spot X was absolutely amazing. Well, my first complaint was that... Read more
- LLouiseWritten on April 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best way to learn how to surf! Food was awesome (especially being a backpacker) and instructors were very helpful. I struggled at the first few days, but the instructors showed me a couple different ways to stand up until I was able to catch some waves!!!!!... Read more
- LLouiseWritten on April 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did this tour at the beginning of September, I loved it so much. I met my guide in Sydney and traveled with everyone in my group to coffs harbour we played games on the train slept and watched movies so time went fairly quick. Once we arrived at camp we... Read more
- MMaxineWritten on April 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
After one day here, we already decided to extend our stay! Our surfing improved really quick because we got to surf a lot with great instructors. All the crew is really fun, and the whole vibe is really relaxed and nice. The food is good, the dorms are... Read more
- RHrosieWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved it!! The team were awesome, meals were filling, photos were incredible, weather was perfect and just overall had an amazing time. You can stay in a tipi, dorm or even a waterfront cabin so theres room for different characters and ages!... Read more
- RaniWritten on March 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was awesome!!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How would we travel between destinations?
Transportaion for this tour will either be a Greyhound bus or one of our own Mojobuses, and the same goes for any Brisbane transfers (Greyhound bus, Shuttle service or Mojo bus). You are allowed to bring 1 hand luggage and 2 sutitcases/checked luggage (no heavier than 20kgs each, and 60 x 70 x 50 centimetres in size).
The luggage restrictions for the buses are very similar, you should be fine with 2 suitcases. The main issues with luggage are just when you have something big & bulky, like a surfboard for example.
Do you have a strict age limit for this trip?
We don't have any 'age limit' for our customers to take part in our Surf packages. The average age of our customers is ca. 18-28 years old, however we also get older customers in their 30s or 40s, its not about age, but just about being young at heart! We get both couples and groups of backpackers, but also heaps of solo travelers.
I've only done minimal surfing so would this be ok?
No worries at all if you have not surfed before, most of our customers are in the same position. Our Instructors are all very experienced and will keep you safe and have you standing up in no time.
Our surf lessons have a maximum of ca. 23 surfers, with at least 1 Surf Instructor for every 8 customers.
- Mojosurf's Surf Adventures
- Mojosurf Guided Surf Adventures
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
8 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Sydney8 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Sydney8 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Sydney8 DaysWednesdayNov 6, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Sydney8 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Sydney8 DaysWednesdayNov 13, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Sydney8 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Sydney8 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Byron Bay5 seats left$22USD $717Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Byron Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Mojosurf Australia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Mojosurf Australia. Please familiarise yourself with the Mojosurf Australia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 464 km
- Arrawarra (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $720 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,402 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 8 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure