7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 688
- +1 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Byron Bay
- Learn to surf at two Mojosurf camps
- Enjoy buffet style meals daily
- Surf the waves off Byron Bay
- Enjoy a beachside campfire
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Surfing, Beach, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- SierraWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This past week with Mojosurf on the 7 Day Living the Dream Surf Adventure has been absolutely incredible. To start, the 9 hour train from Sydney to Spot X was a bit long (especially without charging ports on it or anything, be prepared and bring snacks!),... Read more
- SarahWritten on June 8, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I learnt to surf! And it was just such a cool chilled atmosphere.
- RickWritten on April 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip I did was 2 days in Byron Bay and 5 days at Spot X surf camp. My initial thoughts of the tour were actually pretty negative. Byron Bay surf camp I thought was not very well run but Spot X was absolutely amazing. Well, my first complaint was that... Read more
- LLouiseWritten on April 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best way to learn how to surf! Food was awesome (especially being a backpacker) and instructors were very helpful. I struggled at the first few days, but the instructors showed me a couple different ways to stand up until I was able to catch some waves!!!!!... Read more
- LLouiseWritten on April 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did this tour at the beginning of September, I loved it so much. I met my guide in Sydney and traveled with everyone in my group to coffs harbour we played games on the train slept and watched movies so time went fairly quick. Once we arrived at camp we... Read more
- MMaxineWritten on April 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
After one day here, we already decided to extend our stay! Our surfing improved really quick because we got to surf a lot with great instructors. All the crew is really fun, and the whole vibe is really relaxed and nice. The food is good, the dorms are... Read more
- RHrosieWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved it!! The team were awesome, meals were filling, photos were incredible, weather was perfect and just overall had an amazing time. You can stay in a tipi, dorm or even a waterfront cabin so theres room for different characters and ages!... Read more
- RaniWritten on March 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was awesome!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:Start point Western Forecourt Bays 5 and 6, Pitt Street Entrance, Central Station, Eddy Ave, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia 06:30 - 06:30
- Day 2-4:
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
- Day 7:
End point Spot X surf, Arrawarra, New South Wales, Australia 14:00 - 14:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Mojosurf's Surf Adventures
- Mojosurf Guided Surf Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How would we travel between destinations?
Transportaion for this tour will either be a Greyhound bus or one of our own Mojobuses, and the same goes for any Brisbane transfers (Greyhound bus, Shuttle service or Mojo bus). You are allowed to bring 1 hand luggage and 2 sutitcases/checked luggage (no heavier than 20kgs each, and 60 x 70 x 50 centimetres in size).
The luggage restrictions for the buses are very similar, you should be fine with 2 suitcases. The main issues with luggage are just when you have something big & bulky, like a surfboard for example.
Do you have a strict age limit for this trip?
We don't have any 'age limit' for our customers to take part in our Surf packages. The average age of our customers is ca. 18-28 years old, however we also get older customers in their 30s or 40s, its not about age, but just about being young at heart! We get both couples and groups of backpackers, but also heaps of solo travelers.
I've only done minimal surfing so would this be ok?
No worries at all if you have not surfed before, most of our customers are in the same position. Our Instructors are all very experienced and will keep you safe and have you standing up in no time.
Our surf lessons have a maximum of ca. 23 surfers, with at least 1 Surf Instructor for every 8 customers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Sydney7 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Sydney7 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Sydney7 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Sydney7 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to Byron Bay10+ seats left$28USD $684
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Byron Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 February 2019 the full payment of $688 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $688 for 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 464 km
- Arrawarra (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $688 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,279 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure