7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 685
- +1 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Byron Bay
- Learn to surf at two Mojosurf camps
- Enjoy buffet style meals daily
- Surf the waves off Byron Bay
- Enjoy a beachside campfire
- Rather Poor
- SierraWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This past week with Mojosurf on the 7 Day Living the Dream Surf Adventure has been absolutely incredible. To start, the 9 hour train from Sydney to Spot X was a bit long (especially without charging ports on it or anything, be prepared and bring snacks!),... Read more
- SarahWritten on June 8, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I learnt to surf! And it was just such a cool chilled atmosphere.
- RickWritten on April 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip I did was 2 days in Byron Bay and 5 days at Spot X surf camp. My initial thoughts of the tour were actually pretty negative. Byron Bay surf camp I thought was not very well run but Spot X was absolutely amazing. Well, my first complaint was that... Read more
- LLouiseWritten on April 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best way to learn how to surf! Food was awesome (especially being a backpacker) and instructors were very helpful. I struggled at the first few days, but the instructors showed me a couple different ways to stand up until I was able to catch some waves!!!!!... Read more
- LLouiseWritten on April 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did this tour at the beginning of September, I loved it so much. I met my guide in Sydney and traveled with everyone in my group to coffs harbour we played games on the train slept and watched movies so time went fairly quick. Once we arrived at camp we... Read more
- MMaxineWritten on April 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
After one day here, we already decided to extend our stay! Our surfing improved really quick because we got to surf a lot with great instructors. All the crew is really fun, and the whole vibe is really relaxed and nice. The food is good, the dorms are... Read more
- RHrosieWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved it!! The team were awesome, meals were filling, photos were incredible, weather was perfect and just overall had an amazing time. You can stay in a tipi, dorm or even a waterfront cabin so theres room for different characters and ages!... Read more
- RaniWritten on March 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was awesome!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:
- Day 2-4:
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
- Day 7:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How would we travel between destinations?
Transportaion for this tour will either be a Greyhound bus or one of our own Mojobuses, and the same goes for any Brisbane transfers (Greyhound bus, Shuttle service or Mojo bus). You are allowed to bring 1 hand luggage and 2 sutitcases/checked luggage (no heavier than 20kgs each, and 60 x 70 x 50 centimetres in size).
The luggage restrictions for the buses are very similar, you should be fine with 2 suitcases. The main issues with luggage are just when you have something big & bulky, like a surfboard for example.
Do you have a strict age limit for this trip?
We don't have any 'age limit' for our customers to take part in our Surf packages. The average age of our customers is ca. 18-28 years old, however we also get older customers in their 30s or 40s, its not about age, but just about being young at heart! We get both couples and groups of backpackers, but also heaps of solo travelers.
I've only done minimal surfing so would this be ok?
No worries at all if you have not surfed before, most of our customers are in the same position. Our Instructors are all very experienced and will keep you safe and have you standing up in no time.
Our surf lessons have a maximum of ca. 23 surfers, with at least 1 Surf Instructor for every 8 customers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayNov 16, 2018from Sydney7 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Sydney7 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Sydney7 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Sydney7 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$29USD $685
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Byron Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 464 km
- Arrawarra (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 959 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 71 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure