Start planning your tour
Start and end in Windhoek! With the bicycle tour Cycle Namibia, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Windhoek, Namibia and 10 other destinations in Namibia. Cycle Namibia includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Windhoek.
- Day 2: Transfer to Kupferberg Pass; introductory cycle past private farms and local wildlife.
- Day 3: Cycle along gravel trails towards Solitaire; transfer to Sesriem.
- Day 4: Climb Dune 45 and cycle back to Sesriem past giant sand dunes.
- Day 5: Morning cycle through Namib Naukluft Desert; transfer to Walvis Bay then on to Swakopmund.
- Day 6: Fat biking on sand dunes and free afternoon for optional activities.
- Day 7: Spitzkoppe ride.
- Day 8: Transfer to Etosha N.P. for safari.
- Day 9: Search for the 'Big five' on safari in Etosha.
- Day 10: Transfer from park; Otjiwa ride.
- Day 11: Cycle from Otjiwa and transfer to Waterberg Plateau for an optional walk.
- Day 12: Transfer to Windhoek airport; trip ends here. * *
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KHkyung· April 08, 2019if you like sun, sand, gravel, highest sand dunes in the world with adventure spirit, you cannot ask for more than Cycle Namibia. I passionately loved this trip!Trip date: March 2019
- ADanielle Toutoungi· May 15, 2013One of the most memorable trips I've done - challenging, inspiring and fun! If you love remote places, fascinating scenery and wildlife, and don't mind early mornings and some tough cycling, then you will love this trip. What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan Tucker· May 10, 2013Beautiful desert scenery to cycle through, everyday slightly different. Some hard going on the bikes with a lovely meal at the end . Seeing real wild animals at the water holes just yards from you. Camping under starry sky's and listening to the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJillian McNamara· May 06, 2013I thought after the first day of cycling I was going to hate this trip, but it got much much better. Being on the ground cycling through the dunes or with a random zebra crashing through a fence and bounding across the road in front of you is an amazing... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
From Windhoek to Windhoek
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 20, 2020ThursdayOct 1, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 4, 2020ThursdayOct 15, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 1, 2020ThursdayNov 12, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 15, 2020ThursdayNov 26, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayDec 20, 2020ThursdayDec 31, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMar 7, 2021ThursdayMar 18, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMar 28, 2021ThursdayApr 8, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayApr 25, 2021ThursdayMay 6, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMay 23, 2021ThursdayJun 3, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 19, 2021ThursdaySep 30, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,099
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar