- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Namib-Naukluft Park
- Walvis Bay
- Brandberg Mountain
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Start Windhoek.
- Day 2 Transfer to Kupferberg Pass; introductory cycle past private farms and local wildlife. (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- Day 3 Cycle along gravel trails towards Solitaire; transfer to Sesriem. (breakfast)
- Day 4 Climb Dune 45 and cycle back to Sesriem past giant sand dunes. (breakfast,dinner)
- Day 5 Morning cycle through Namib Naukluft Desert; transfer to Walvis Bay then on to Swakopmund. (breakfast)
- Day 6 Fat biking on sand dunes and free afternoon for optional activities. (breakfast)
- Day 7 Spitzkoppe ride. (breakfast,dinner)
- Day 8 Transfer to Etosha N.P. for safari. (breakfast)
- Day 9 Search for the 'Big five' on safari in Etosha. (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- Day 10 Transfer from park; Otjiwa ride. (breakfast,dinner)
- Day 11 Cycle from Otjiwa and transfer to Waterberg Plateau for an optional walk. (breakfast)
- Day 12 Transfer to Windhoek airport; trip ends here. (breakfast)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exodus Travels
For almost 50 years Exodus has been a pioneer of active small group adventure tourism that gives back to the communities they visit through sustainable guided and self-guided tours, ranging from Responsible Wildlife to Walking and Trekking, Cycling, Cultural, Family and Polar adventures to 90+ countries worldwide. Winner of the 2021 National Geographic Reader Awards for The Operator, 2021 Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards, 2021 USA Today Awards, 2020 British Travel Awards and 2019 National Geographic Traveller Reader Awards they have a vast range of trips across seven continents. Their award-winning local guides have hosted over 250,000+ travellers on adventures across the globe. Whether it is solo travellers, couples, groups or families, Exodus offers an incredible choice of trips for all ages and activity levels. Operating in 90+ countries with 500+ tours, Exodus insists on low impact tourism and contributing to local communities through their registered non-profit The Exodus Travels Foundation. Exodus understands the importance of regenerative travel, now more than ever. Their recent Rewilding initiative guarantees that for every person who travels with them, they rewild 100 sq metres. Exodus is dedicated to creating incredible adventures that are run responsibly, so as the world reopens, travellers can continue to book and travel with confidence. Do we also care about the communities and environments we go to visit? Exodus has always been and will always be a responsible tour operator. It is in our DNA to work hard to look after what we so prize. We work closely with all our overseas partners to run our tours in the best possible ways, we train our leaders, we actively seek out specific projects so that we can make a real practical difference on the ground. But please do not just take our word for it. We have won several awards and we ask you, our clients, to check what we do on the ground so that we can make improvements where needed. Why do we do all this? Quite simply we love the places we go and we love sharing those great experiences with like minded people.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- KHkyung· April 8th, 2019if you like sun, sand, gravel, highest sand dunes in the world with adventure spirit, you cannot ask for more than Cycle Namibia. I passionately loved this trip!Trip date: March 2019
- ADanielle Toutoungi· May 15th, 2013One of the most memorable trips I've done - challenging, inspiring and fun! If you love remote places, fascinating scenery and wildlife, and don't mind early mornings and some tough cycling, then you will love this trip. What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan Tucker· May 10th, 2013Beautiful desert scenery to cycle through, everyday slightly different. Some hard going on the bikes with a lovely meal at the end . Seeing real wild animals at the water holes just yards from you. Camping under starry sky's and listening to the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJillian McNamara· May 6th, 2013I thought after the first day of cycling I was going to hate this trip, but it got much much better. Being on the ground cycling through the dunes or with a random zebra crashing through a fence and bounding across the road in front of you is an amazing... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -9%Sunday16 Jul, 2023Thursday27 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,379$3,079
- Sunday17 Sep, 2023Thursday28 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,379
- Sunday1 Oct, 2023Thursday12 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Oct, 2023Thursday26 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 Oct, 2023Thursday9 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3790% Interest Instalments
- Sunday12 Nov, 2023Thursday23 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3790% Interest Instalments
- Sunday17 Dec, 2023Thursday28 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday31 Mar, 2024Thursday11 Apr, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 Apr, 2024Thursday9 May, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Jul, 2024Thursday25 Jul, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,6490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Namibia DollarNamibia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M.
- Type DNamibia
- Type MNamibia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Namibia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 31st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 31st, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exodus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exodus Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Namibia
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best time to visit Namibia in 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies 2023/2024
- 10 Amazing Private Bicycle Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cycling Trips 2023/2024
- Namibia from Windhoek
- Namibia Bicycle
- Small group tour
- 12 days Namibia
- Operators in Africa
- Cycle Namibia Tours in Namibia
- Bicycle Tours
- Namibia Tours
- Africa Tours
- Bicycle Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Safari Tours
- Big Five Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Namibia tours