Cycle the Baltics
- Our saving
- US $ 1,541
- Take a stroll in Talinn's Old Town
- Bike through Lahemaa National Park
- View stunning ancient villages
- Swim at a Latvian seaside resort
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Bicycle, Adventure
- AnonymousWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
This trip provides an informative, especially from a historical and political perspective, insight into the Baltic States. Experience it for yourself now and your perspective will change. Plus these countries will change and evolve in the coming years. The... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on August 1, 20134.0 - Good
A well planned trip visiting the three Baltic Countries which have successfully emerged from being states of the USSR and now showing their individual characteristics. Cycling is an ideal way to see the Countries away from the big cities.What was the most... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on July 24, 20132.0 - Rather poor
Good trip for covering 3 countries in 11 days but very disappointing to find that the terrain was extremely flat so certainly not moderate in terms of difficulty. Should be regraded to easy.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Picturesque... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on June 26, 20135.0 - Excellent
A really excellent holiday that takes in some amazing countries and scenery. Everything about this holiday was great from the cities of Tallin, Riga and Vilnius to the Curonian Strait, beatiful beaches and lakes galore. The quality of the food and the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Tallinn; transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Explore Tallinn; transfer to the Lahemaa N.P. for a scenic ride.
- Day 3: Full day riding through Lahemaa N.P.
- Day 4: Transfer to Peipsi and cycle along the shore of the lake; transfer to Tartu.
- Day 5: Cycle through 'Estonian Switzerland' to Otepaa; transfer to Riga.
- Day 6: Cycle to Jurmala; transfer to Riga for the night.
- Day 7: Transfer to Sventoji; cycle to Klaipeda.
- Day 8: Transfer to the Curonian Spit N.P; explore by bike.
- Day 9: Transfer to Kintai village; cycle to Vente Cape and Silute; transfer to Vilnius.
- Day 10: Transfer to Trakai; cycle around town and visit Trakai Castle; return to Vilnius.
- Day 11: End Vilnius.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller, you will be able to share a room with another passenger of the same gender or you can choose to have a private room for the duration of the tour for a single supplement fee. If you would like the private room you can select this as an 'Accommodation Option' on the booking page for this tour.
Are E-Bikes available?
E-Bikes are available however they are on a request basis so please notify our customer support team as soon as possible if you require one.
Electric bikes offer all the thrills and healthy exercise of a regular bike, but with one crucial difference - power! A tiny electric motor (capped at 25mph) assists your pedalling, allowing you to make molehills out of mountains. Cycle further, see more, have more fun.
What is the type of bike used on the tour?
If you choose not to bring your own bike you will be provided with Kalkoff Voyager 21-speed touring bikes with front suspension.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Cycle the Baltics
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$317$1,935-16%USD $1,618
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$317$1,935-16%USD $1,618
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$314$1,855-17%USD $1,541
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$317$1,935-16%USD $1,618
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$314$1,855-17%USD $1,541
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$317$1,935-16%USD $1,618
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$314$1,855-17%USD $1,541
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$317$1,935-16%USD $1,618
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$317$1,935-16%USD $1,618
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$314$1,855-17%USD $1,541
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $1,541 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1541 for Cycle the Baltics, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 15 km
- Sagadi (Estonia)
- 12 km
- Kasmu (Estonia)
- 103 km
- Mustvee (Estonia)
- 43 km
- Varnja (Estonia)
- 33 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 37 km
- Otepaa (Estonia)
- 18 km
- Sangaste (Estonia)
- 24 km
- Valga (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,541 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,433 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours