Best of Germany (2019) (from Berlin to Frankfurt-am-Main)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,385
- Cruise beneath fairytale castles of the Rhine
- Visit cosmopolitan cities and storybook towns
- Watch the antics of the Glockenspiel in Munich
- Witness clockmakers in action in the Black Forest
- Bask in the magnificent views from Neuschwanstein
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Berlin.
- Day 2: The Spirit of Berlin.
- Day 3: Dresden, a Baroque Phoenix on the Elbe.
- Day 4: The Bavarian Capital of Munich.
- Day 5: The Jewels of the Bavarian Alps.
- Day 6: Lindau on Lake Constance and into the Black Forest.
- Day 7: Medieval Rothenburg ob der Tauber.
- Day 8: The University City of Heidelberg and Mainz.
- Day 9: Castles of the Rhine Experience.
- Day 10: Auf Wiedersehen Frankfurt.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RMRossWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Well organized. Very pleasant, knowledgeable , helpful guideShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to hear that your Travel Director and Coach Driver went above and beyond to make your time on the road a memorable one. Furthermore, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we look forward to journeying with you again soon.
- RRossMcilquhamWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Well organized. Very helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable guideShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that your time on the Best of Germany tour was a memorable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with some amazing memories and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
- WHWilliamWritten on October 8, 20184.0 - Good
Only complaint was night at castle dinner, 68 euros for chicken leg and ice cream! Really cheap!Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience with Insight Vacations. However, we acknowledge your observations in regards to the meal served during your castle dinner which will be shared with our team further review. That being said, we still hope that you were able to make lots of unforgettable memories of your time in Germany.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Best of Germany (2019) (from Berlin to Frankfurt-am-Main)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,725Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,775
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,775
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,775
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats leftUSD $2,775
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Berlin10 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,775
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Berlin10 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Berlin10 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Berlin10 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Berlin10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Frankfurt-am-Main is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 384 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 156 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 151 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 25 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 80 km
- Lindau (Germany)
- 139 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 124 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,385 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Germany (2019) (from Berlin to Frankfurt-am-Main)