Best of Germany (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,385
- Rather Poor
- RMRossWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized. Very pleasant, knowledgeable , helpful guide
- RRossMcilquhamWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized. Very helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable guide
- WHWilliamWritten on October 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Only complaint was night at castle dinner, 68 euros for chicken leg and ice cream! Really cheap!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Berlin.
- Day 2: The Spirit of Berlin.
- Day 3: Dresden, a Baroque Phoenix on the Elbe.
- Day 4: The Bavarian Capital of Munich.
- Day 5: The Jewels of the Bavarian Alps.
- Day 6: Lindau on Lake Constance and into the Black Forest.
- Day 7: Medieval Rothenburg ob der Tauber.
- Day 8: The University City of Heidelberg and Mainz.
- Day 9: Castles of the Rhine Experience.
- Day 10: Auf Wiedersehen Frankfurt.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Best of Germany (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats leftUSD $2,750
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Berlin10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Frankfurt-am-Main is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $2,385 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2385 for Best of Germany (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 384 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 156 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 151 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 25 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 80 km
- Lindau (Germany)
- 139 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 124 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,385 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Germany (2019)