Heart of the Canadian Rockies
- US $ 1,598
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: CALGARY
- Day 2: CALGARY–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–KAMLOOPS
- Day 7: KAMLOOPS–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 8: VICTORIA
- Day 9: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
- Day 10: VANCOUVER
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JuliaWritten on October 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide was very thoughtful knowledgeable and attentive. I loved what I saw. only complaints would be with some of the accommodations. Im very glad we had someone to handle our bags. the best one was Royal Scot. the one in Banff was too remote and... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- SujitWritten on October 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour. Knowledge , caring nature, attitude of the guide really pleased us. We enjoyed the trip very well.Review collected by Cosmos
- DHDukeWritten on October 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organize &experience
- KirstenWritten on October 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A bit confusing with the booking Tour Radar/Cosmos and numerous documents. But once we got going, both guide and driver were excellent! Would have been nice if breakfast and gratuities were included in the price of the tour.Review collected by Cosmos
- SteveRussellYardeWritten on September 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was well managed by Alma who was a font of information and organised everyone with Military precision. Banff hotel was dated and basic, in a good position close to the center but not in the thick of things. We didn't take the optional trip In Banff... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- lynneWritten on September 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour excellent guide very knowledgeable and well organised.Review collected by Cosmos
- paulWritten on September 22, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was very thorough, friendly and full of interesting facts making the trip so special. The coach was very comfortable and our driver, Kim was excellent, as well as friendly and polite. The scenery in all locations was fabulous, although Kamloops... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- SamanthaWritten on September 20, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The good: The coach was good and the driver excellent and very friendly. We went to some beautiful locations, all the ones I wanted to see - would highly recommend Canada and the itinerary we had. The guide was very knowledgeable about Canada and the places... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- RitaWritten on September 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was absolutely fantastic. Alma was the best tour guide ever. She made sure we saw spectacular views and was there to plan and take care of all of her people on the tour. What a wonderful person!!!! Cosmos is lucky to have such a fantastic tour... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- JohnWritten on September 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Sybille with Bruce the bus driver were excellent. We recommend this tour with this pair.Review collected by Cosmos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time as there are no activities planned. The tour will start at the International Hotel Calgary and your Tour Director will be on hand late in the afternoon to answer any questions you may have.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Helicopter Tours. Price: Starting from $108/person
Canyons and Peaks - Moraine Lake Tour. Price: Starting from $31/person
Jasper Raft on the Athabasca River. Price: Starting from $56/person
Maligne Lake Cruise to Spirit Island. Price: Starting from $56/person
Maligne Valley, Canyon & Lake Tour. Price: Starting from $31/person
Magical Mystical Maligne Canyon Walk. Price: Starting from $61/person
Zipline Adventure. Price: Starting from $91/person
Victoria Panorama. Price: Starting from $100/person
Marine and Wildlife Whale Watching. Price: Starting from $101/person
Sunset Dinner Cruise. Price: Starting from $89/person
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nicky29th September 2019
Heart of the Canadian Rockies
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Vancouver7 seats leftUSD $1,598+ $41 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,598Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,598Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 21, 2020from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,598Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $1,598+ $41 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,657Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 4, 2020from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,774Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Vancouver7 seats leftUSD $1,774+ $45 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Vancouver9 seats leftUSD $1,774+ $45 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $1,774+ $45 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 273 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 332 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,598 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,981 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Heart of the Canadian Rockies