Heart of the Canadian Rockies 2018
- +6 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Race over Columbia Icefield
- Hike through Jasper National Park
- Explore lush alpine forests
- Wander down Robson Street
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RSRogerWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentFirst time on bus tour and she look after us very well would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyoneShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe guide was Ronalto it was very agréableShow detailed ratings
- VBvalerieWritten on July 29, 20183.5 - Goodgreat tour and a very nice experience. All the best of the rockies in 10 days. some accommodations could be improved ( situation and quality of the room).Show detailed ratings
- KPKATHYWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentTrip of a life time. Tour Director Veranda and Driver Kong completely made the trip. Epic Scenery.Show detailed ratings
- LRLouiseWritten on July 16, 20184.0 - GoodThe bus was very comfortable and the group of people we were with very kind @nd had respect among us.the places in general were well situated and clean, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and the bus driver was very polite.the trip was well planed and very beautiful,very glad of my first experience with tour radar and cosmos.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first tour . Although I was traveling alone , I felt included everyday and Sharon was so friendly and so informative and knowledgeable throughout the tour . Through her I have learned so much about the history of this wonderful country and it’s people . I didn’t except to do or see as much as we did . I couldn’t have wished for a better tour guide , always smiling and ready to advise and help . Accommodation was to my standard amazing . Peter, our coach driver was so considerate, slowing down to view sightings of bears and other wildlife . Very polite, very conscious of our safety getting on and off coach . A real gentleman. All in all - the perfect tour with nothing but outstanding views and pleasant company - perfect . Thank youShow detailed ratings
- LULyndaWritten on October 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great with a fantastic guide Mark Love and fellow travellers. We saw so much and don't want to go home. The Rockies are breathtaking!Show detailed ratings
- WLWeiWritten on September 26, 20174.0 - GoodIt was very informative but I feel the tour guide was rushing people even though the time isn't up. For example she will say come back by 3.30pm. Some people are back early to the bus which is fine, but there are lots of times when she will tell the bus driver to start the engine at 3.20pm! To me this is just plain rude. Other than that, it was an ok tour, too much focus about her tips rather than the service.Show detailed ratings
- KEKennethWritten on September 11, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip to the Rockies was more than we expected. Magnificent scenery and plenty of time to enjoy it. The Tour Director was well informed and spoke clearly and slowly.Show detailed ratings
- PDPetriaWritten on September 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust returned from a Cosmos Rocky Mountains and Alaska cruise . We had the most wonderful trip. Our tour guide Mark Love and driver Cam made it such a special holiday! Nothing was too much trouble,Mark had a great passion for his country and shared amazing stories and info. Cam kept the bus spotless and drove with skill ,care and safety .All Aussies on the bus which was fun too. Everything ran so smoothly and small problems were taken care of with little fuss.Lots of free time ,hotels were above expectation,scenery amazing! No food included on the land part of the tour but we loved going to local shops and most hotels had fridges to keep it in.All hotels close to the town centres . Rockymountaineer train ..we went silver leaf and great value ,carriage fantastic great views food and wine, the hotel was close in town ,gold leaf stayed outside town . Cruise on the Volendam was Amazing! Thanks Cosmos !Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: CALGARY
- Day 2: CALGARY–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–KAMLOOPS
- Day 7: KAMLOOPS–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 8: VICTORIA
- Day 9: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
- Day 10: VANCOUVER
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Vancouver in the morning on the last day of the tour at Holiday Inn Suites Vancouver Downtown (subject to change).
A transfer back to Vancouver International Airport is included and this can be arranged once you have a confirmed booking on the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time as there are no activities planned. The tour will start at the International Hotel Calgary and your Tour Director will be on hand late in the afternoon to answer any questions you may have.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arranging transfers for you on this tour is not a problem! The arrival transfer is not included in the tour but can be arranged for an additional cost. The departure transfer at the end of the tour is included back to Vancouver International Airport.
Please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking to request the transfers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Heart of the Canadian Rockies 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,620Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Calgary10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,552Based on Double Room
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,513Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Calgary10 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,513Based on Double Room
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,513Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Heart of the Canadian Rockies 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 273 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 332 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,918 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Heart of the Canadian Rockies 2018