Heart of the Canadian Rockies
- US $ 1,513
- +6 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Race over Columbia Icefield
- Hike through Jasper National Park
- Explore lush alpine forests
- Wander down Robson Street
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- LULyndaWritten on October 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great with a fantastic guide Mark Love and fellow travellers. We saw so much and don't want to go home. The Rockies are breathtaking!Show detailed ratings
- WLWeiWritten on September 26, 20174.0 - GoodIt was very informative but I feel the tour guide was rushing people even though the time isn't up. For example she will say come back by 3.30pm. Some people are back early to the bus which is fine, but there are lots of times when she will tell the bus driver to start the engine at 3.20pm! To me this is just plain rude. Other than that, it was an ok tour, too much focus about her tips rather than the service.Show detailed ratings
- KEKennethWritten on September 11, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip to the Rockies was more than we expected. Magnificent scenery and plenty of time to enjoy it. The Tour Director was well informed and spoke clearly and slowly.Show detailed ratings
- JasonWritten on August 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was fantastic, and Peter our tour guide was knowledgeable and extremely funny. We had plenty of time to see other areas of the trip without feeling rushed. The hotels were good, but some of the locations (Banff and Kamloops) the rooms were close by to train lines so we heard the trains all night and early morning. Other than that the hotels were clean and quite nice. We had a wonderful tour and took plenty of photos to show friends and family back home the wonderful areas we had visited.Show detailed ratings
- NANigelWritten on July 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe found the tour interesting and very enjoyable. Our tour director Joyce was very knowledgeable and worked hard to ensure we experienced as much as possible of the locations visited. A good balance of busy schedule and relaxation.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: CALGARY
- Day 2: CALGARY–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–KAMLOOPS
- Day 7: KAMLOOPS–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 8: VICTORIA
- Day 9: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
- Day 10: VANCOUVER
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 16, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Vancouver with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to Vancouver International Airport are included. The hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released, but it will most likely be Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown.
- April 16, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time! The start hotel on this tour will be confirmed 4 weeks prior to the trip but will most likely be the International Hotel Calgary. Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.
- April 16, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
An arrival transfer is not included in this tour, however, it is available for an additional cost. Transfers to Vancouver International Airport on the last day of the tour are included.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
Heart of the Canadian Rockies
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Calgary10 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,523Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,523Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Calgary10 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,523Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $1,542Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Calgary10 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,542Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to VancouverOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,650Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Calgary10 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,650Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to VancouverOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,650Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Calgary10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Vancouver7 seats leftUSD $1,679Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Vancouver8 seats leftUSD $1,679Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 June 2018 the full payment of $1,513 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1513 for Heart of the Canadian Rockies, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 273 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 332 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,513 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Heart of the Canadian Rockies