Heart of the Canadian Rockies (from Calgary to Vancouver)
- US $ 1,539
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +6 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Rather Poor
- SDStephenWritten on December 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour ,Sybille was so knowledgeable and helpful. We got to see places we never would have found on our own.
- AAAlastairWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic!!!!! Was so good
- MMoiraWritten on October 25, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The tour was OK, the accommodation was average, some better than others. the odd breakfast included. I had booked a cruise after the tour and was transported to the cruise terminal only to find that Cosmos had booked me on the wrong cruise ship, not the... Read more
- RWRobertWritten on October 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour, great people, recommend to all.
- TNTaraWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was phenomenal! Had a great bunch of people that ranged from late twenties to early 70’s; mostly couples with a third as solo travellers. The tour director was so knowledgeable and approachable and made the tour interactive and fun yet allowed for... Read more
- LJLesleyWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Soo well organised from start to finish, all credit to Tarek our tour guide. We are seasoned travellers and independant, but this was our first coach trip, so we went with an open mind but were bit concerned about being herded like cats as we have... Read more
- JEJulianWritten on October 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Everything was very well organised and the hotel accommodation ranged from good to excellent. Lots of sightseeing packed in but interspersed with plenty of opportunities to relax. Best of all was our guide, Renato who was good-humoured, knowledgeable and... Read more
- RSRogerWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
First time on bus tour and she look after us very well would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide was Ronalto it was very agréable
- VBvalerieWritten on July 29, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great tour and a very nice experience. All the best of the rockies in 10 days. some accommodations could be improved ( situation and quality of the room).
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: CALGARY
- Day 2: CALGARY–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–KAMLOOPS
- Day 7: KAMLOOPS–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 8: VICTORIA
- Day 9: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
- Day 10: VANCOUVER
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Vancouver in the morning on the last day of the tour at Holiday Inn Suites Vancouver Downtown (subject to change).
A transfer back to Vancouver International Airport is included and this can be arranged once you have a confirmed booking on the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time as there are no activities planned. The tour will start at the International Hotel Calgary and your Tour Director will be on hand late in the afternoon to answer any questions you may have.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arranging transfers for you on this tour is not a problem! The arrival transfer is not included in the tour but can be arranged for an additional cost. The departure transfer at the end of the tour is included back to Vancouver International Airport.
Please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking to request the transfers.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Heart of the Canadian Rockies (from Calgary to Vancouver)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,539Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,539Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,539Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,539Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,539Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,539Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,666Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,666Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Calgary10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,715Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Calgary10 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,715Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $1,539 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1539 for Heart of the Canadian Rockies (from Calgary to Vancouver), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 273 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 332 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,539 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,952 tours in North America
- covered by 91 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Heart of the Canadian Rockies (from Calgary to Vancouver)