Heart of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise
- US $ 2,499
- JUST PAY $250 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +11 Destinations
- Canada Alaska
- Rather Poor
- SDStephenWritten on December 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour ,Sybille was so knowledgeable and helpful. We got to see places we never would have found on our own.
- AAAlastairWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic!!!!! Was so good
- MMoiraWritten on October 25, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The tour was OK, the accommodation was average, some better than others. the odd breakfast included. I had booked a cruise after the tour and was transported to the cruise terminal only to find that Cosmos had booked me on the wrong cruise ship, not the... Read more
- RWRobertWritten on October 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour, great people, recommend to all.
- TNTaraWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was phenomenal! Had a great bunch of people that ranged from late twenties to early 70’s; mostly couples with a third as solo travellers. The tour director was so knowledgeable and approachable and made the tour interactive and fun yet allowed for... Read more
- LJLesleyWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Soo well organised from start to finish, all credit to Tarek our tour guide. We are seasoned travellers and independant, but this was our first coach trip, so we went with an open mind but were bit concerned about being herded like cats as we have... Read more
- JEJulianWritten on October 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Everything was very well organised and the hotel accommodation ranged from good to excellent. Lots of sightseeing packed in but interspersed with plenty of opportunities to relax. Best of all was our guide, Renato who was good-humoured, knowledgeable and... Read more
- RSRogerWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
First time on bus tour and she look after us very well would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide was Ronalto it was very agréable
- VBvalerieWritten on July 29, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great tour and a very nice experience. All the best of the rockies in 10 days. some accommodations could be improved ( situation and quality of the room).
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: CALGARY
- Day 2: CALGARY–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–KAMLOOPS
- Day 7: KAMLOOPS–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 8: VICTORIA
- Day 9: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
- Day 10: VANCOUVER (EMBARKATION)
- Day 11: SCENIC CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE
- Day 12: JUNEAU
- Day 13: SKAGWAY
- Day 14: SCENIC CRUISING: GLACIER BAY
- Day 15: KETCHIKAN
- Day 16: SCENIC CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE
- Day 17: VANCOUVER (DISEMBARKATION)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- MS Nieuw AmsterdamDelivered in 2010, the 86,000-ton Nieuw Amsterdam was built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard and its interior de… Read moreBuilt2010 (refurbished in 2018)Guests2106Crew929Length285 m / 935 ftWidth105.8Staterooms1053Gross Tonnage86273 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
- MS VolendamElegant and spacious, Volendam takes her decor cues from the garden. Her grand public spaces are graced with floral fabics and tapestries… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1432Crew647Length237 m / 778 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61214 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you book the air ticket from Charlotte, NC?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are the accommodations on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Could you please confirm what currency your web site is quoting in?
The currency displayed on our website is dependent on where you are located. If you are located in Australia, all prices will be in Australian dollars.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Heart of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $2,332Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $2,588Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $2,588Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $2,607Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $2,726Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $2,607Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $2,726Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $2,726Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $2,607Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $2,637Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2019 the full payment of $2,499 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2499 for Heart of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 273 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 332 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 1,247 km
- Juneau (USA)
- 138 km
- Skagway (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,499 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,917 tours in North America
- covered by 103 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Heart of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise