Heart of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 2,262
- Rather Poor
- RWRobertWritten on October 17, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour, great people, recommend to all.Show detailed ratings
- TNTaraWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was phenomenal! Had a great bunch of people that ranged from late twenties to early 70’s; mostly couples with a third as solo travellers. The tour director was so knowledgeable and approachable and made the tour interactive and fun yet allowed for space if required. Going through the Rockies was like a constant pinch me moment with stunning scenery and backdrops that take your breath away! There were multiple stops along the way at different photo locations and we saw a lot of wildlife including a black bear!! Massive highlight!Show detailed ratings
- LJLesleyWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentSoo well organised from start to finish, all credit to Tarek our tour guide. We are seasoned travellers and independant, but this was our first coach trip, so we went with an open mind but were bit concerned about being herded like cats as we have expereinced on previous day excursions, but NOTHING like that. The tour guide imparts lots of useful information that you wouldent gain if you travelled independantly yet there is still free time/days to do your own thing or not as you feel inclinded! We will do further tours and would recomend to others.Show detailed ratings
- JEJulianWritten on October 3, 20184.0 - GoodEverything was very well organised and the hotel accommodation ranged from good to excellent. Lots of sightseeing packed in but interspersed with plenty of opportunities to relax. Best of all was our guide, Renato who was good-humoured, knowledgeable and entertaining throughout, while organising with calm efficiency.Show detailed ratings
- RSRogerWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentFirst time on bus tour and she look after us very well would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyoneShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe guide was Ronalto it was very agréableShow detailed ratings
- VBvalerieWritten on July 29, 20183.5 - Goodgreat tour and a very nice experience. All the best of the rockies in 10 days. some accommodations could be improved ( situation and quality of the room).Show detailed ratings
- KPKATHYWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentTrip of a life time. Tour Director Veranda and Driver Kong completely made the trip. Epic Scenery.Show detailed ratings
- LRLouiseWritten on July 16, 20184.0 - GoodThe bus was very comfortable and the group of people we were with very kind @nd had respect among us.the places in general were well situated and clean, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and the bus driver was very polite.the trip was well planed and very beautiful,very glad of my first experience with tour radar and cosmos.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first tour . Although I was traveling alone , I felt included everyday and Sharon was so friendly and so informative and knowledgeable throughout the tour . Through her I have learned so much about the history of this wonderful country and it’s people . I didn’t except to do or see as much as we did . I couldn’t have wished for a better tour guide , always smiling and ready to advise and help . Accommodation was to my standard amazing . Peter, our coach driver was so considerate, slowing down to view sightings of bears and other wildlife . Very polite, very conscious of our safety getting on and off coach . A real gentleman. All in all - the perfect tour with nothing but outstanding views and pleasant company - perfect . Thank youShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: CALGARY
- Day 2: CALGARY–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–KAMLOOPS
- Day 7: KAMLOOPS–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 8: VICTORIA
- Day 9: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
- Day 10: VANCOUVER (EMBARKATION)
- Day 11: SCENIC CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE
- Day 12: JUNEAU
- Day 13: SKAGWAY
- Day 14: SCENIC CRUISING: GLACIER BAY
- Day 15: KETCHIKAN
- Day 16: SCENIC CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE
- Day 17: VANCOUVER (DISEMBARKATION)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you book the air ticket from Charlotte, NC?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are the accommodations on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Could you please confirm what currency your web site is quoting in?
The currency displayed on our website is dependent on where you are located. If you are located in Australia, all prices will be in Australian dollars.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Heart of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$50$2,753-2%USD $2,703+ $490 TaxesBased on Category K Twin
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,233Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to VancouverOnly 1 seat left$50$2,312-2%USD $2,262Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$50$2,857-2%USD $2,807+ $495 TaxesBased on Category K Twin
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$50$2,930-2%USD $2,880+ $470 TaxesBased on Category K Twin
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$50$2,822-2%USD $2,772+ $490 TaxesBased on Category L Twin
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,588Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$50$3,578-1%USD $3,528+ $460 TaxesBased on Category D Twin
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Calgary17 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Vancouver8 seats left$50$3,097-2%USD $3,047+ $490 TaxesBased on Category L Twin
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Calgary17 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$50$3,186-2%USD $3,136+ $460 TaxesBased on Category K Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $2,262 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2262 for Heart of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 273 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 332 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 1,247 km
- Juneau (USA)
- 138 km
- Skagway (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,262 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,810 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Heart of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise