Spain, Portugal & Morocco
- Our saving
- US $ 1,869
- Visit the Sanctuary of Fátima
- See the illustrious Hassan II Mosque
- Go through Middle Atlas' mountain range
- Experience the colours of Marrakesh
- Rather Poor
- MarkWritten on July 7, 20181.0 - BadThe trip was not enjoyable at all. Constant running around with bad accommodations and food. Half the people ended up sick on the trip to Morroco. Avoid at all cost.Show detailed ratings
- NoamiWritten on June 8, 20183.5 - GoodWifi In bus rarely worked. No wifi service in Morocco at all. No charging ports in the bus where we spent most of our day. Hotels in Morroco were not so good.Show detailed ratings
- TTerryMurphyWritten on June 5, 20184.0 - GoodA real busy trip if you take all the excursions you really better be prepared to be going all day. I would never travel in a group of 44 again, just to many personalities get involved, I would expect for Julian it was a nightmare. The trip itself was as I say great and my USB brain can only take so much and it was in overload trying to see everything and absorb it. The meals were OK some I wish i didn't try mainly in Morocco there were I would say 10 that had dysentery the last 3 days and it was I believe from one of our last dinner in Morocco. Spain and Portugal was amazing. I have gone on many trips, but if it wasn't for the guide I would say miss this tripShow detailed ratings
- KatherineWritten on November 3, 20171.5 - Rather poorThe hotels were disgusting with mold on the shower walls. HORRIBLE communication by the tour guide when i first arrived. Negative comments about the cultures and areas by the tour guide followed by praise. Food was fair, at best. This tour was so terrible, I cancelled after a few days and left.Show detailed ratings
- MBMauriceWritten on October 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentTransportation great, accommodations all very good, food was exceptional , countries of Spain. Portugal,and Morocco, breathtaking and a photographers dream which I am, but the most outstanding part of this most memorial tour was with out a doubt our tour director JOHN SHAW. He was passionate , knowledgeable,extremely ,competent in his duties, and honestly cared about all of his clients. It would not have been the same trip with out him. Genuine compliments to the person in your company that hired him. Reluctant to go on another tour, without John, for there surely would be a void, when you know you had the best it's hard to settle for less. I give him a standing ovation. It is because of him that I have told and will continue to tell friends about Cosmos, a company is nothing ,without the people behind it,and with a special person like him to represent you Cosmos will always be a winner with me.Show detailed ratings
- HankWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodPro: this road trip covers many towns and cities, have general idea of what the regions look like, the terrains and climate. Also get a sense of history of those cities, towns and regions. Very informative trip. Tour director Julien is good and funny, did good job to keep the group safe and sound. And included dinners are pretty decent. Con: Wi Fi sucks in most of hotels, hotels are often filled with different groups arriving at same time, and having breakfast together is like a battle, often running out of food in busy hotels. During the tours, we often have to rush and we only got enough free time by ourselves in Seville, Granada and Madrid, which I enjoyed the better than guided tour (very rush) in other towns or cities we just didn't have enough free time to enjoy it, rush rush and rush is the impression of this tour. And spent too long time on guided shopping which are often too expensive. Excursions: value worth optional tours are Flamenco show in Seville, 1001 night in Marrakech and traditional Moroccan night in Fes. In Granada, the Alhambra palace is a miss, the tour to palace is not included. The excursion to Sintra is a miss too. So some regrets in this trip.Show detailed ratings
- LHLorraineWritten on September 10, 20174.0 - GoodGreat trip. Good tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- CCliffWritten on June 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour director. Great city tours. Good hotels. Excellent drivers and buses. The drive from Marrakesh to Fes was a great experience. One down side is the race for dinner, food sometimes runs out and space is limited, cramped seating,arrive early for dinner. Overall great value for money and enjoyed a exciting holiday .Show detailed ratings
- DBDonnaWritten on April 21, 20174.5 - Excellentour adventure with cosmos travel was an extraordinary experience . Our tour director is very knowledgable , organized and ensured that he had communicated our schedules, from wake up calls, breakfast time, departure,meeting time and luggages It was an amazing trip and the staff achieved beyond expectation.Show detailed ratings
- AKAdrienneWritten on January 29, 20173.0 - AverageThe tour destinations were what I hoped for. The tour guide and drivers were great. However the accomodation was often of a lower standard than I expected especially in Morocco. Some hotels were well away from the main tourist areas. The meals provided by Cosmos were generally very low quality and nothing like the local food available outside the hotel. The optional tours were very limited in their scope and not worth the money paid for these and this was also the case for optional dinners.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–ÁVILA–SALAMANCA–COIMBRA, PORTUGAL
- Day 4: COIMBRA–FÁTIMA–OBIDOS–LISBON
- Day 5: LISBON
- Day 6: LISBON–SEVILLE, SPAIN
- Day 7: SEVILLE
- Day 8: SEVILLE–FERRY TO MOROCCO–RABAT
- Day 9: RABAT–CASABLANCA–MARRAKESH
- Day 10: MARRAKESH
- Day 11: MARRAKESH–FEZ
- Day 12: FEZ
- Day 13: FEZ–FERRY CROSSING TO SPAIN–COSTA DEL SOL
- Day 14: COSTA DEL SOL–GRANADA
- Day 15: GRANADA–MADRID
- Day 16: MADRID
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends with breakfast at Praga / Holiday Inn Alcala / NH Ventas / Rafaelhoteles Ventas in Madrid, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends! Please be aware that the ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Praga / Holiday Inn Alcala / NH Ventas / Rafaelhoteles Ventas in Madrid anytime during the day. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or start discovering lively Madrid, and later in the evening, you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers! Please be aware that the meeting hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Spain, Portugal & Morocco
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Madrid7 seats leftUSD $2,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Madrid7 seats leftUSD $2,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to MadridOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to MadridOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,239Based on Double Room
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Madrid16 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,239Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,239Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,239Based on Double Room
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Madrid16 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,239Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $1,869 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1869 for Spain, Portugal & Morocco, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 89 km
- Avila (Spain)
- 88 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 247 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 70 km
- Batalha (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 313 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 383 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 387 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,869 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain, Portugal & Morocco