Spain, Portugal & Morocco
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Go for a sightseeing in Madrid, Lisbon and Marrakesh
- Visit the ancient Avila and see the Sanctuary of Fatima
- Cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar and enjoy the view
- Stroll the streets of Fez and enjoy its exotic atmosphere
- Explore the Alhambra and admire its Generalife gardens
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–ÁVILA–SALAMANCA–COIMBRA, PORTUGAL
- Day 4: COIMBRA–FÁTIMA–OBIDOS–LISBON
- Day 5: LISBON
- Day 6: LISBON–SEVILLE, SPAIN
- Day 7: SEVILLE
- Day 8: SEVILLE–FERRY TO MOROCCO–RABAT
- Day 9: RABAT–CASABLANCA–MARRAKESH
- Day 10: MARRAKESH
- Day 11: MARRAKESH–FEZ
- Day 12: FEZ
- Day 13: FEZ–FERRY CROSSING TO SPAIN–MIJAS
- Day 14: MIJAS–GRANADA
- Day 15: GRANADA–MADRID
- Day 16: MADRID
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JSJulie· April 2nd, 2020Even though the tour was call off because of the virus I still had a great time . Francisco was a amazing tour guide.Trip date: March 2020
- TSTina· March 28th, 2020Our tour guide, Francisco, was first rate and the tour itself was great until we had to leave early because of the coronavirus outbreak. Also, our driver, Juan was amazing. While he was taking us down some very small streets, we burst into applause.Trip date: March 2020
- LVLinda· December 13th, 2019Our tour director, John was the one who made this tour so great! His kindness, knowledge, and humor made each day a fun and exciting time for all of us. The days were so hectic and full I would never do such a long tour again. My age is probably the... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- Yusra· December 9th, 2019The tour director was fantastic, cooperative and very much knowlogable. The group was very nice and became like family member. .Trip date: November 2019
- Helen· November 14th, 2019I could not fault this tour and having returned home sit back and think wow the places I visited, the people I met, the cultures I experienced. Great value for money, easy to book, and great guides all through the trip.Trip date: September 2019
- MCMartyn· October 15th, 2019Excellent tour , but some days too hecticTrip date: September 2019
- WHWilliam· October 10th, 2019We liked that you explained that some excursions were more difficult than others. But you never said anything about the difficulty of some of the included tours. They were quite vigorous for many in our group. This should have been explained in the... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- LSleticia· August 12th, 2019Jorge was very good, the only not good enough were the hotels in Morocco and the place we visited that the guide took us in the market place were extremely expensive. Example the medicine market and the leather store.Trip date: July 2019
- IIngridthornley· August 2nd, 2019Excellent tour but wouldn’t do another the pace is to fast don’t get enough time to explore and look aroundTrip date: July 2019
- JRJESICA· June 10th, 2019I really loved the tour, we had an amazing guide who made sure everyone enjoyed the experience, highly recommend it!Trip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday2 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,299
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday9 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,399
- Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishSunday16 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,319
- Saturday8 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,599
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,319
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishSunday6 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,599
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,359
- Saturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,359
- Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,629
- 8 Other Unavailable Departures
- Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,349Book With Flexibility
- Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,289Book With Flexibility
- Saturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday18 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,559Book With Flexibility
- Saturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday1 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,2890% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar