Spain, Portugal & Morocco 2018
- US $ 2,189
- Visit the Sanctuary of Fátima
- See the illustrious Hassan II Mosque
- Go through Middle Atlas' mountain range
- Experience the colours of Marrakesh
- Rather Poor
- BJBWritten on September 3, 20183.0 - AverageI felt we were often talked to like children. Also, on other tours, if something was disrupted, an alternative was offered. Nothing was offered by Cosmos. At one point, we could not get into the cathedral because of a funeral. We stood there for over 1/2 hour watching the people go into the church. There was a big mix-up crossing from Morocco to Spain which resulted in an 18 hour day. We were told our tickets were being exchanged which they were not resulting in a 4 hour delay.Show detailed ratings
- Chui LeeWritten on July 24, 20184.0 - GoodWell organised and thoughtful guide. Stayed calm and good interaction with diverse types of passengers.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 19, 20184.0 - GoodHave kettles in rooms and provide mineral water in rooms.Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on July 7, 20181.0 - BadThe trip was not enjoyable at all. Constant running around with bad accommodations and food. Half the people ended up sick on the trip to Morroco. Avoid at all cost.Show detailed ratings
- NoamiWritten on June 8, 20183.5 - GoodWifi In bus rarely worked. No wifi service in Morocco at all. No charging ports in the bus where we spent most of our day. Hotels in Morroco were not so good.Show detailed ratings
- TTerryMurphyWritten on June 5, 20184.0 - GoodA real busy trip if you take all the excursions you really better be prepared to be going all day. I would never travel in a group of 44 again, just to many personalities get involved, I would expect for Julian it was a nightmare. The trip itself was as I say great and my USB brain can only take so much and it was in overload trying to see everything and absorb it. The meals were OK some I wish i didn't try mainly in Morocco there were I would say 10 that had dysentery the last 3 days and it was I believe from one of our last dinner in Morocco. Spain and Portugal was amazing. I have gone on many trips, but if it wasn't for the guide I would say miss this tripShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 27, 20183.5 - GoodBuses need to have charging stations for cell phones as we spend most of our days in the bus touring. There was no wifi in Morrocco at all and worked only some days in Spain. Optional excursions in Morroco were repetitive and food in Fes was not good. Hotels in Morrocco were not good either especially one in Merekech. Breakfast options in Morrocco in all the hotels were bare minimum.Show detailed ratings
- KatherineWritten on November 3, 20171.5 - Rather poorThe hotels were disgusting with mold on the shower walls. HORRIBLE communication by the tour guide when i first arrived. Negative comments about the cultures and areas by the tour guide followed by praise. Food was fair, at best. This tour was so terrible, I cancelled after a few days and left.Show detailed ratings
- MBMauriceWritten on October 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentTransportation great, accommodations all very good, food was exceptional , countries of Spain. Portugal,and Morocco, breathtaking and a photographers dream which I am, but the most outstanding part of this most memorial tour was with out a doubt our tour director JOHN SHAW. He was passionate , knowledgeable,extremely ,competent in his duties, and honestly cared about all of his clients. It would not have been the same trip with out him. Genuine compliments to the person in your company that hired him. Reluctant to go on another tour, without John, for there surely would be a void, when you know you had the best it's hard to settle for less. I give him a standing ovation. It is because of him that I have told and will continue to tell friends about Cosmos, a company is nothing ,without the people behind it,and with a special person like him to represent you Cosmos will always be a winner with me.Show detailed ratings
- HankWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodPro: this road trip covers many towns and cities, have general idea of what the regions look like, the terrains and climate. Also get a sense of history of those cities, towns and regions. Very informative trip. Tour director Julien is good and funny, did good job to keep the group safe and sound. And included dinners are pretty decent. Con: Wi Fi sucks in most of hotels, hotels are often filled with different groups arriving at same time, and having breakfast together is like a battle, often running out of food in busy hotels. During the tours, we often have to rush and we only got enough free time by ourselves in Seville, Granada and Madrid, which I enjoyed the better than guided tour (very rush) in other towns or cities we just didn't have enough free time to enjoy it, rush rush and rush is the impression of this tour. And spent too long time on guided shopping which are often too expensive. Excursions: value worth optional tours are Flamenco show in Seville, 1001 night in Marrakech and traditional Moroccan night in Fes. In Granada, the Alhambra palace is a miss, the tour to palace is not included. The excursion to Sintra is a miss too. So some regrets in this trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–ÁVILA–SALAMANCA–COIMBRA, PORTUGAL
- Day 4: COIMBRA–FÁTIMA–OBIDOS–LISBON
- Day 5: LISBON
- Day 6: LISBON–SEVILLE, SPAIN
- Day 7: SEVILLE
- Day 8: SEVILLE–FERRY TO MOROCCO–RABAT
- Day 9: RABAT–CASABLANCA–MARRAKESH
- Day 10: MARRAKESH
- Day 11: MARRAKESH–FEZ
- Day 12: FEZ
- Day 13: FEZ–FERRY CROSSING TO SPAIN–COSTA DEL SOL
- Day 14: COSTA DEL SOL–GRANADA
- Day 15: GRANADA–MADRID
- Day 16: MADRID
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends with breakfast at Praga / Holiday Inn Alcala / NH Ventas / Rafaelhoteles Ventas in Madrid, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends! Please be aware that the ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Praga / Holiday Inn Alcala / NH Ventas / Rafaelhoteles Ventas in Madrid anytime during the day. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or start discovering lively Madrid, and later in the evening, you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers! Please be aware that the meeting hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Spain, Portugal & Morocco 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,239Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,239Based on Double Room
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Madrid16 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Madrid16 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,009Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,009Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Madrid16 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,969Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $2,189 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2189 for Spain, Portugal & Morocco 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 89 km
- Avila (Spain)
- 88 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 247 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 70 km
- Batalha (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 313 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 383 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 387 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,189 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain, Portugal & Morocco 2018