Nature's Best: Alaska
- Our saving
- US $ 2,429
- Visit North America’s highest peak at Denali National Park
- Enjoy a wilderness expedition led by a local Naturalist
- Take a scenic drive through majestic mountains
- Ride the thrilling, world-famous Alaska Railroad
- Cruise aboard a sternwheeler riverboat in Fairbanks
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FAIRBANKS
- Day 2: FAIRBANKS–DENALI NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: DENALI NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: DENALI NATIONAL PARK–ALASKA RAILROAD–TALKEETNA
- Day 5: TALKEETNA–BIG LAKE–ANCHORAGE
- Day 6: ANCHORAGE. CRUISE IN KENAI FJORDS NATIONAL PARK
- Day 7: ANCHORAGE
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DWDavidWritten on August 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved everything except the boat tour out of Seward. The seas were way too rough to go out. It was the final tour of the year on that boat. It should of been cancelled and refunded in full. We received $50 each back because the tour was shortened from 6... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are large 54 passenger coaches or smaller vans used?
Globus motorcoaches are used which have a smaller average group size of just 36 travellers.
Do you use large 54 passenger coaches or smaller vans?
For this tour, they use Globus motorcoaches with a smaller average group size of just 36 travelers ensures you’ll have plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tam15th August 2019
Nature's Best: Alaska
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Anchorage10+ seats left$270$2,699-10%USD $2,429Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Anchorage7 seats left$270$2,699-10%USD $2,429Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Anchorage10+ seats left$270$2,699-10%USD $2,429Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Anchorage7 seats left$295$2,949-10%USD $2,654Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Anchorage9 seats left$295$2,949-10%USD $2,654Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,949Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,949Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 30, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayJul 6, 2020to Anchorage10+ seats left$295$2,949-10%USD $2,654Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 7, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Anchorage8 seats left$295$2,949-10%USD $2,654Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 14, 2020from Fairbanks7 DaysMondayJul 20, 2020to Anchorage10+ seats left$295$2,949-10%USD $2,654Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Fairbanks is the starting point and Anchorage is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Fairbanks (USA)
- 256 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 105 km
- Talkeetna (USA)
- 123 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 130 km
- Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
- 130 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,429 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Nature's Best: Alaska