India's Golden Triangle
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Delve into culture and explore the Hindu temples
- Embrace Indian life with a ride on a rickshaw
- Tick off your bucket list at the magnificent Taj Mahal
- Visit the wondrous Hawa Mahal Palace
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Join tour in Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid and explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro
- Day 2: Morning sightseeing of New Delhi and afternoon transfer to Agra
- Day 3: Visit the Taj Mahal for sunrise followed by Agra Fort and Baby Taj
- Day 4: Explore Fatehpur Sikri and drive to Karauli for the arti ceremony
- Day 5: Visit Chand Baori stepwell and drive to Jaipur to see the phenomenal observatory and City Palace
- Day 6: Visit Jaipur's Palace of the Wind's and Amber Fort
- Day 7: Drive back to Delhi via the Heritage transport museum
- Day 8: Trip ends in Delhi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Aalan· March 8th, 2020It is worth going on it.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review, Alan. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time in India and felt the trip was worth going on. We hope to see you travelling with us again in the future!Trip date: February 2020
- SSandraWilliams· March 3rd, 2020You need to be fit and mobile. It is a full-on trip and many places are inaccessible if you have trouble walking. Apart from this it is a great introduction to the culture of India. February was an ideal time to go - warm and dry, day and night.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to post a review Sandra, we are very pleased that you enjoyed the trip and felt you went at the ideal time.Trip date: February 2020
- LLouiseHankin· February 24th, 2020It's full-on but that means you see lots in a short space of time.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to comment on your trip Louise. It's great to hear that you enjoyed it and we hope to see you travelling with us again some time in the future!Trip date: February 2020
- SSueSmith· November 12th, 2019The tour was well-paced, managing to pack a lot in to a week. Our guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review.Trip date: November 2019
- AKim· May 17th, 2019It was an amazing experienceExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Hope to travel with you in the future.Trip date: July 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARuth· May 17th, 2019As our first experience with Explore as a company it was a shining example of what Explore has to offer and we are excited for our trip to the Maldives next year.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your lovely review.Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ATheresa· May 17th, 2019A thoroughly enjoyable and informative trip. I would do it again with my husband but not if the same hotel in Jaipur was used.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and feedback. Glad you had a nice trip.Trip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJane· May 17th, 2019We had an excellent group - 10 people of mixed ages. Our guide ensured that we were all looked after.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AIrene· May 17th, 2019We had the most amazing time and would throughly recommend Explore to anyone.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. I am really please that you had an amazing time and would recommend travelling with us. We hope to welcome you on another one of our trips in the future!Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ANoreen· May 17th, 2019Our first Explore experience but certainly not our last!Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review.Trip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$930Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$930Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$9300% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday12 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$9300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Feb, 2022EnglishThursday17 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$9300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$9300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday17 Feb, 2022EnglishThursday24 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$9300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$9300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday5 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$9300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday12 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$9300% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar