Highlights of Central Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 2,069
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LarryWritten on August 25, 20143.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Feedback: Nightlights of Central Europe - Aug 11 2014 Overall, I thought the concept of Intreprid traveling is great. All of the travel and accommodations are looked after and there's free time for individual travelers to explore the location. I felt that... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 4: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Will we be in a single supplement all through out the trip?
The only stop excluded from the single supplement and where you will have to share a room is Cesky Krumlov on Day 4 and Day 5.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Highlights of Central Europe
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$86USD $2,069
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Budapest8 seats left$90USD $2,150
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Budapest6 seats left$98USD $2,342
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$93USD $2,232
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$93USD $2,232
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$90USD $2,150
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$90USD $2,150
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$86USD $2,069
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$89USD $2,131
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Prague9 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Budapest8 seats left$86USD $2,069
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $2,069 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2069 for Highlights of Central Europe, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 166 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,069 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Central Europe
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers