Highlights of Central Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 1,742
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- LarryWritten on August 25, 20143.0 - AverageFeedback: Nightlights of Central Europe - Aug 11 2014 Overall, I thought the concept of Intreprid traveling is great. All of the travel and accommodations are looked after and there's free time for individual travelers to explore the location. I felt that our tour leader (Monika) did a good job. I would suggest a few things: a) some cities (e.g. Vienna) deserve more than two nights stay, b) a list of confirmed hotels on the tour be emailed to the traveler 5 to 7 days before departure so that family members know how the traveler can be reached. Even in the days of email and mobile phones, I still feel that it's important, c) more use of local guide for each city, especially for the orientation walk and d) a stronger recommendation for traveler to stay in the city pre- and post- tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 5: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- February 1, 2016
Will we be in a single supplement all through out the trip?
The only stop excluded from the single supplement and where you will have to share a room is Cesky Krumlov on Day 4 and Day 5.
26 travellers met before going on their Intrepid Travel Highlights of Central Europe tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 3rd June 20181 comment"Adding this on as a second trip this year after Russia, curious if anyone on this app is going?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Highlights of Central Europe
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$83USD $1,992Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Budapest5 seats left$283$2,075-14%USD $1,792
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Budapest6 seats left$305$2,240-14%USD $1,935
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$89USD $2,131Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$393$2,135-18%USD $1,742
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Budapest5 seats left$82USD $1,973
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Budapest5 seats left$82USD $1,973
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$82USD $1,973
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to BudapestOnly 2 seats left$86USD $2,069Book Now Hold my
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Budapest6 seats left$88USD $2,112
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,742 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1742 for Highlights of Central Europe, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 166 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,742 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Central Europe
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Joining point
Alternate Joining point description
Alternate Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers