Highlights of Central Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 1,706
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LarryWritten on August 25, 20143.0 - AverageFeedback: Nightlights of Central Europe - Aug 11 2014 Overall, I thought the concept of Intreprid traveling is great. All of the travel and accommodations are looked after and there's free time for individual travelers to explore the location. I felt that our tour leader (Monika) did a good job. I would suggest a few things: a) some cities (e.g. Vienna) deserve more than two nights stay, b) a list of confirmed hotels on the tour be emailed to the traveler 5 to 7 days before departure so that family members know how the traveler can be reached. Even in the days of email and mobile phones, I still feel that it's important, c) more use of local guide for each city, especially for the orientation walk and d) a stronger recommendation for traveler to stay in the city pre- and post- tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 5: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Will we be in a single supplement all through out the trip?
The only stop excluded from the single supplement and where you will have to share a room is Cesky Krumlov on Day 4 and Day 5.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Highlights of Central Europe
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Budapest4 seats left$82USD $1,973
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Budapest6 seats left$269$1,975-14%USD $1,706
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$86USD $2,069
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$90USD $2,150
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$93USD $2,232
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Budapest9 seats left$93USD $2,232
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$93USD $2,232
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$90USD $2,150
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$90USD $2,150
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$86USD $2,069
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $1,706 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1706 for Highlights of Central Europe, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 166 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Central Europe
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers