The Running of the Bulls (2 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 145
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- RRRebeccaWritten on June 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing! The staff was super friendly and helpful and the campsite had great energy! My only complaint was that the campsite was a bit far away from the town. But having unlimited beer and sangria definitely made up for that especially since it was right there for the opening festival. The food was also very tasty and I really enjoyed meeting so many people from literally all over the world.Show detailed ratings
- OBOliviaWritten on January 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the 24 hour madness tour to Running of the Bulls with Stoke Travel last year. The bus left Barcelona at 6pm and we arrived in Pamplona at 12.30am. We were given a bottle of sangria on the bus so we were more than ready to join in on the street parties when we arrived. Stoke Travel had a bar in the city center where we went first - really convenient meeting spot - then we carried on the party into the streets. There were lots of different stages, a carnival, food stalls, everything you could possibly want from a festival. I didn't run with the bulls in the morning but watched from the arena. By 11 am we were back on the bus to Barcelona. We arrived back in good time. If I was to go again I would definitely want to stay longer and go to the opening ceremony!Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on January 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy second trip with Stoke Travel! I did Springfest this year too and had a great time on both trips. You've gotta be open-minded and understand its just camping, but if you go into it knowing that you will be pleasantly surprised at how much they offer you! Compare it to the other companies offering similar and you're much better off travelling with these guys. You also meet a ton of amazing people and become part of the Stoke Travel family. Highly recommend these guys for a good time : )Show detailed ratings
- FFleurWritten on January 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an awesome time with Stoke! Food was very good, and the tent quite comfortable. I really had a fun time with the staff, and enjoyed a lot seeing the bulls!Show detailed ratings
- EricaWritten on September 11, 20152.0 - Rather poorWe combined the Running with the Bulls with going to Bilbao music festival while staying at the surf camp. It was the most unorganized gong show I have ever been a part of. The staff is clueless and has no responsibility so you are on your own. They put our bags on the wrong bus so we had to spend a day in a bus terminal waiting for them to return. It would have been so much better organizing this on our own. Trying to get answers out of anyone is useless. The surf camp does have a nice view but the tents are all garbage and the area was soaking wet the entire time we stayed. You were lucky if you got an air mattress that didn't have a hole in it. The free breakfast was only if you happen to be at the right place at the right time for a very short window. Bus to town was so unreliable that we ended up walking and its a long walk. They nickel and dime you pretty bad.Show detailed ratings
- RayleenWritten on July 31, 20151.5 - Rather poorThere was so much wrong with this trip i can't even think of it all but I'll list a few. -"Unlimited" alcohol was hard to access and they stopped serving at around 10pm. Oh and you are only allowed one plate of food so that was NOT unlimited either. And if they run out you don't get any. They also ran out of alcohol on several occasions, especially the sangria. -Staff did not know anything (like when the bus is coming) and often refuse to help with tasks like blowing up the air mattress. They would often be drunk and form cliches amongst each other, making them unapproachable. -Transportation into town (where the alcohol was but not the food) cost money and the buses were so unorganized we just took taxis. -No hot water for showers -Long walk uphill to campsite -Alcohol and food at the campsite was expensive -Not very female friendly, it's like over 80% guys. The worst thing I think I saw was when one of the male staff physically pushed a girl who wanted to use the bathroom out of the bar where the free alcohol was because it was after 10pm and they were closing. Apparently other trips through stoke travel have not been as bad as this one. But I will NEVER book through them again and I would recommend you don't either.Show detailed ratings
- SSuarteWritten on July 14, 20151.0 - BadOver promised, under delivered. Horrendous organisational skills. Clueless, and commercial/exploitative.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Example Itinerary (pick your start day)
- Day One, Pamplona:
Day Two, Pamplona:
- Day Three, Pamplona:
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Running of the Bulls
- Running of the Bulls Teaser
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is there a surcharge for solo travellers?
There is no extra price for travelling as a single. Unless of course you'd like a solo tent upgrade. Otherwise we'll match you with another single traveller in your twin-share tent.
- April 22, 2015
I am now looking at the Weekend trip from Barcelona. Can I arrange for a balcony spot as an extra? How often do the buses run from Pamplona to the campsite? Will there be buses to make me back to the campsite after the bullfight on the Saturday? Return bus to Barcelona - AIRPORT? How often do they run? Thanks
Balcony is not available as an extra currently. The bus to Pamplona leaves from in front of the Hard Rock Cafe in Plaza Catalunya on 6th, 10th, 11th July at 6pm. There are regular shuttles to the Bull Runs while on the tour and your Stoke team will keep you updated in the mornings and once you are booked on the tour. No transfers to the airport are included only shuttles back to central Barcelona, departing at 12pm on the Sunday and returning by approximately 7pm to Barcelona.
- April 22, 2015
Hi, I am interested in the 1 day Running of the bulls tour. What does this tour include as I have looked and it gives basic details. Could I please know the following: 1. Accommodation in Pamplona or the starting and finishing point? 2. Do we get a balcony to watch the running? If not, how will we watch the running if we are not participating? 3. Times for the day? I am interested in watching a bull fight at 8pm - can this be arranged?
Accommodation in Pamplona is in the camp grounds of Camping Ezcaba, you will be sharing a twin share tent for the duration of the trip. There is no balcony reserved for the viewing of the run, you will be in the crowd with many other festival go-ers along the streets of Pamplona for the Bull Run. You will be able to see as it is quite a close area! Bullfights are occurring in the evenings from 6:30pm onwards and this is definitely possible for you to see on the same day as the Bull run if you wish. The schedule for the running of the Bulls itself kicks off from 8am so you have a full free day to enjoy it.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
The Running of the Bulls (2 nights)
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Pamplona3 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Pamplona10+ seats left$4USD $145
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Pamplona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 June 2018 the full payment of $145 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $145 for The Running of the Bulls (2 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 0 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 0 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $145 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,669 tours in Europe
- covered by 200 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Running of the Bulls (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Running of the Bulls (2 nights)