Everest & Gokyo Lakes Circuit
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Kathmandu.
- Day 2: Fly to Lukla (2800m); trek to Phakding
- Day 3: Follow the Dudh Kosi and ascend to Namche Bazaar.
- Day 4: Explore in and around Namche Bazaar; acclimatisation walk in the Thame Valley.
- Day 5: Acclimatisation walk to Kunde and Khumjung; descend to Kyanjuma.
- Day 6: Cross the Mong La into the Gokyo Valley and trek to Dole.
- Day 7: Continue to Machhermo.
- Day 8: Trek to Gokyo Lake, a small settlement of lodges on the shores of a blue lake. Afternoon, optional walk up the hill behind camp for incredible views of the Ngozumpo Glacier.
- Day 9: Climb Gokyo Ri (5360m); afternoon trek to Dragnag.
- Day 10: Cross the Cho La (5420m) and enter the main Khumbu Valley; trek to Dzongla.
- Day 11: Continue the ascent to Lobuje.
- Day 12: A long day to visit Everest Base Camp. Overnight at Gorak Shep.
- Day 13: Climb Kala Pattar (5545m) for classic views of Everest; descend to Pheriche.
- Day 14: Trek to Thyangboche and visit the famous monastery.
- Day 15: Trek back to Monzo via Kyanjuma and Namche.
- Day 16: Return to Lukla.
- Day 17: .. Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 18: Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 19: End Kathmandu.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AIvan Mahon· November 6th, 2013The weather is always a risk factor, beware the extra costs, which could include a helicopter charter or an aborted or severely curtailed trip. Don't assume October will be fine - which it mostly is btw.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATeresa Denning· April 25th, 2013A wonderful journey fulfilling a long awaited dream.Challenging, demanding yet motivating and exciting.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?To have had the priviledge to stay at Everest Base Camp for 2 nights alongside the Indian... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAndrew Evans· January 2nd, 2013A tough but brilliantly rewarding trip. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were numerous highlights but I think reaching the summit of Gokyo Ri and seeing the most incredible view of the Himalayas and the glacier below us... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Sale· December 3rd, 2012Great trip, very hard and may need re evaluating by ExodusWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Climbing up to the top of Gyoko Ri and looking over 4 x 8000m peaksWhat did you think of your group leader?Our group leader was great, and very... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARoger Utting· November 13th, 2012A great trip and I was very pleased that I opted for this trip rather than the Everest Base Camp dash. The route to the Gokyo lakes was well worth the extra time required.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Gokyo Ri, crossing the Cho La... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALeslie Hausen· November 5th, 2012A demanding but highly rewarding trek encompassing the spectacular Gykyo lakes, encompassing climb of Gykyo Ri through the Cho La pass towards Kala Pattar and Everest base camp.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Inspiration is daily... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichaelangelo Siracusa· May 18th, 2012A strenuous but well-worth trek encompassing two spectacular and incredibly diverse valleys, encompassing two summits, a high pass and culminating in the trek to Everest Base Camp for close up views of the highest mountain in the world (when its not... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARichard Weeks· April 23rd, 2012I went on this trip with very little expectation or knowledge of the region - massively underprepared, however with a great bunch of people, a fantastic leader and guides I found this one of the best trips of my life. I would highly recommend it.What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMaureen Pinder· April 16th, 2012It was a great trip, but really, really hard! The actual walking was not harder than your average day in the Lake District, but with the altitude, freezing cold nights, early starts, and basic tea house washing and toilet facilities it all added up to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARichard Fairgrieve· January 19th, 2012The trek from beginning to end was an amazing experience made all the better for Exedus's usual attention to detail and superb organisation. This is a challenging but really superb trek which anyone with a willingness to stretch themself can do. What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday23 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday14 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday1 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday4 Nov, 2021EnglishMonday22 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Thursday11 Nov, 2021EnglishMonday29 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Mar, 2022EnglishMonday28 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday7 Apr, 2022EnglishMonday25 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday14 Apr, 2022EnglishMonday2 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday29 Sep, 2022EnglishMonday17 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday13 Oct, 2022EnglishMonday31 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday20 Oct, 2022EnglishMonday7 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- 19 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Mount Everest
- Gokyo Valley Trek
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Himalaya Mountains tours
- Nepal tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Mount Everest
- Gokyo Valley Trek