Highlights of the Dolomites
- Our saving
- US $ 1,549
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Campitello di Fassa.
- Day 2: Level 3 – Walk to to Rifugio Sassopiatto (2400m)
- Day 3: Free day; explore the area or try some optional activities.
- Day 4: Level 3 – Ascend to Viel dal Pan (2340m)
- Day 5: Free day; explore the area or try some optional activities
- Day 6: Level 3 – ascend to Forca Neigra (2508m)
- Day 7: Level 3 – Catinaccio massif (2290m)
- Day 8: End Campitello
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- WasimWritten on July 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was a great holiday walk. Guides, Safety concerns, food was well taken care of. Enjoyed the walk very much.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- NMNiamh ManganWritten on August 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
I loved this trip - perfect combination of brilliant leaders (Albert & Eric), superb hiking, spectacular scenery and great company. I chose this over the Classic Dolomites since I don't have a great head for heights but from what I saw and heard while I... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PHPeter HelpsWritten on August 2, 20135.0 - Excellent
I really enjoyed this trip and I would say the highlight for me was the variety of scenery, not just over the course of the week but on each walking day! Stunning limestone towers and very Austrian style rolling meadows with the greatest profusion of alpine... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SJSarah JonesWritten on July 29, 20135.0 - Excellent
Fantastic! This is a great walking week with stunning scenery, good food, nice hotel and 2 excellent tour leaders. A must do holiday for anyone who loves the mountains......it's walking at its best.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MFMichael FosterWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
I found this a very rewarding trip with some of the most excellent walking I have done on a group holiday. The leaders were top notch and made the whole experience very enjoyable, not to mention a lot of fun.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAAntonina And Steve SmithWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
We chose this trip because we imagined that we could manage C grade walking but wanted the daily availability of the B grade in case we needed an 'easier' day. Having two leaders made this possible. All the walks exceeded our best expectations. Each one had... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASAmy SpillaneWritten on July 23, 20135.0 - Excellent
This is a great week. The Val di Fassa is actually 5 valleys or areas - and with the benefit of the organisation of the guides and the weather allowing - you can experience a real variety of walking in only a week. On our trip we had pretty good weather... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PTPenelope TonerWritten on July 13, 20134.0 - Good
Walking fantastic!!!! Hotel adequate.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The long walk on Thursday, the ridge at La Costela and looking at the views back across the valley floor that we had just traversed.Tramping through the fresh snow,... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JDJohn DavidsonWritten on October 3, 20125.0 - Excellent
Fantastic location in a lovely small hotel with friendly staff and the best food I've ever had on an Exodus holiday. Walks are superb and the views stunningWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The scrambling sections were great fun and the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CGCatherine GormleyWritten on October 1, 20124.0 - Good
This was a fabulous holiday; good accommodation, great food, well organised walks and fabulous scenery.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?On our free day Eric offered a Via Ferrata trip.Â Although the wether forecast was not great we took... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
Highlights of the Dolomites
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Venice8 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Venice8 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Venice8 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Venice8 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Venice8 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Venice8 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Venice8 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Venice8 seats left$39USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Venice.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 1 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Venice (Italy)
- 116 km
- Moena (Italy)
- 116 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,549 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,215 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,070 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours