Highlights of the Dolomites
- Our saving
- US $ 1,395
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- NMNiamh ManganWritten on August 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
I loved this trip - perfect combination of brilliant leaders (Albert & Eric), superb hiking, spectacular scenery and great company. I chose this over the Classic Dolomites since I don't have a great head for heights but from what I saw and heard while I... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PHPeter HelpsWritten on August 2, 20135.0 - Excellent
I really enjoyed this trip and I would say the highlight for me was the variety of scenery, not just over the course of the week but on each walking day! Stunning limestone towers and very Austrian style rolling meadows with the greatest profusion of alpine... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SJSarah JonesWritten on July 29, 20135.0 - Excellent
Fantastic! This is a great walking week with stunning scenery, good food, nice hotel and 2 excellent tour leaders. A must do holiday for anyone who loves the mountains......it's walking at its best.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MFMichael FosterWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
I found this a very rewarding trip with some of the most excellent walking I have done on a group holiday. The leaders were top notch and made the whole experience very enjoyable, not to mention a lot of fun.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAAntonina And Steve SmithWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
We chose this trip because we imagined that we could manage C grade walking but wanted the daily availability of the B grade in case we needed an 'easier' day. Having two leaders made this possible. All the walks exceeded our best expectations. Each one had... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASAmy SpillaneWritten on July 23, 20135.0 - Excellent
This is a great week. The Val di Fassa is actually 5 valleys or areas - and with the benefit of the organisation of the guides and the weather allowing - you can experience a real variety of walking in only a week. On our trip we had pretty good weather... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PTPenelope TonerWritten on July 13, 20134.0 - Good
Walking fantastic!!!! Hotel adequate.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The long walk on Thursday, the ridge at La Costela and looking at the views back across the valley floor that we had just traversed.Tramping through the fresh snow,... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JDJohn DavidsonWritten on October 3, 20125.0 - Excellent
Fantastic location in a lovely small hotel with friendly staff and the best food I've ever had on an Exodus holiday. Walks are superb and the views stunningWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The scrambling sections were great fun and the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- YPYvonne PollardWritten on October 1, 20124.0 - Good
This was a great holiday it was the first time I had gone on a guided walking holiday and my reservations about walking with people I didn't know and that they may walk a lot faster or slower soon disappeared as we were split up into two groups and the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CGCatherine GormleyWritten on October 1, 20124.0 - Good
This was a fabulous holiday; good accommodation, great food, well organised walks and fabulous scenery.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?On our free day Eric offered a Via Ferrata trip.Â Although the wether forecast was not great we took... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Campitello di Fassa.
- Day 2-4: We enjoy the first 3 of our five guided daywalks, at level 3 or 5.
- Day 5: Free day; explore the area or try some optional activities.
- Day 6-7: Two further guided daywalks.
- Day 8: End Campitello.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Highlights of the Dolomites
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Venice0 seats left$59USD $1,475Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Venice4 seats left$59USD $1,475Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Venice4 seats left$56USD $1,395Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Venice8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Venice8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Venice7 seats left$62USD $1,545
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Venice8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Venice8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Venice8 seats left$56USD $1,395
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Venice8 seats left$56USD $1,395
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Venice.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $1,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1395 for Highlights of the Dolomites, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 116 km
- Moena (Italy)
- 116 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours