Cycling through Rajasthan
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Delhi.
- Day 2: Morning cycle tour of New Delhi; afternoon sightseeing tour of Old Delhi; overnight train to Jodhpur.
- Day 3: Arrive Jodhpur; free morning then afternoon city cycle tour including Mehrangarh Fort.
- Day 4: Ride/drive to Udaipur via Jain Temple at Ranakpur; cycle towards lakeside town of Udaipur.
- Day 5: Cycle tour around Udaipur including City Palace.
- Day 6: Transfer to Iswal by bus; cycle on backroads to the fort of Kumbhalgarh.
- Day 7: Ride/drive to holy city of Pushkar.
- Day 8: Ride/drive to Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan, via rural villages and Rupnagar.
- Day 9: Optional early morning heritage ride around the pink city; Jaipur sightseeing.
- Day 10: Ride/drive to Sariska National Park via Pratap Garh.
- Day 11: Morning game drive; optional afternoon ride.
- Day 12: Ride/drive to Bharatpur N.P., renowned for its bird sanctuary, later visited by bike.
- Day 13: Cycle to Agra, passing through Fatehpur Sikri ; Taj Mahal visit at sunset.
- Day 14: Visit Agra Fort; transfer to Delhi in time for dinner.
- Day 15: End Delhi.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JHJulia· March 8th, 2019Trip description was lacking in details. The following information would be helpful to prospective participants: Daily ride distances with elevation profiles; Approximate length of each coach transfer; the lack of toilet facilities while riding,... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- RNRonald· March 10th, 2017The trip of a lifetime.....fabulous crew and route. All planned and executed so well.Trip date: February 2017
- AValerie Murray· February 28th, 2013A truly memorable holidayWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Cycling through rural India, visiting local village, cycling through chaotic city traffic and coping with it, with the help of Sanjay and Promod. Â The friendliness of all the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALouise Merrett· February 9th, 2013Cycling through Rajasthan is a fantastic holiday. We saw and experienced so much. Magnificent Palaces, forts and Temples in the cities, and the pace and colour of life in the country. What did you think of your group leader?The leaders were great,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADawn Stockley· January 10th, 2013A busy 15 days with plenty of laughs, fantastic guides and amazing sights.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Cycling past smiling laughing children playing together and watching them run across fields just to wave and say hello to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABob Boyce· January 8th, 2013A brilliant trip made special by the group leader and of course the group members. The contrast of city versus rural cycling and daily life is imense but equally attractive in their own way. They cycling is not overly arduous and the chai stops are... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAmanda Gregory· January 2nd, 2013The whole trip was vibrant, colourful and exciting. The hustle and bustle of the cities was also paired with the calmness of the open road. The places we saw were beautiful and it all built up to the Taj Mahal near the end of the two weeks. It was sad... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARob Tiller· December 24th, 2012You have to be a far better cyclist than they suggest, however its good fun, long days and very early mornings, 0630 get ups. A day of 90km is no fun, Sometimes i wondered why we cycled through some industrial areas, most of the time its was great good... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGeoffrey Cooper· December 16th, 2012This holiday was quite simply the holiday of a lifetime. It exceeded my expectations in almost every way. I could never have imagined that India had quite so much to offer. The endless stream of temples, forts, palaces and scenery that was simply... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APetrus Vriend· December 14th, 2012It was a great adventure cycling trough cities with crazy traffic, passing forts, palaces and temples. Cycle along with cows, camels and elephants and beeing greeted by friendly Indians! As a dutchman I had good fun with a group of English, Scots and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday20 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,849Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Dec, 2021EnglishMonday3 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday29 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday2 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 Oct, 2022EnglishMonday31 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday12 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,1490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Nov, 2022EnglishSaturday3 Dec, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Dec, 2022EnglishMonday2 Jan, 2023Multiple Room Types$3,1790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to know about this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- India from Jodhpur
- India Bicycle
- 15 days India
- Operators in Asia
- Bicycle tours
- Northern India tours
- India tours
- Asia tours
- Northern India