Best of Britain 2019 (11 Days)
- US $ 2,518
- Rather Poor
- SKSheilahWritten on October 4, 20184.0 - GoodVery good but hectic, I feel it needs more two night stops. Some of the hotels need to be upgraded to real showers. I am a 75 yr old and only five feet and could not get into the baths that have the showers in the bathtub. Something you should think about when booking overnight accommodations..Show detailed ratings
- RSRobertWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentGuide was great with a lot of local knowledge and good sense of humor. Very detail oriented and good with controlling a large group.Show detailed ratings
- MMMatusiakWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentI recommend this adventure. Schedule is full and busy, but worth the time. I you like to have a lot of time for yourself, this may not be your thing.Show detailed ratings
- AVAnnetteWritten on August 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe really enjoyed the tour! Although most of the days were quite packed, it was a perfect way to discover the highlights of Britain!Show detailed ratings
- AKAnneWritten on May 13, 20184.0 - GoodFirst time that we had ever taken a coach tour. Itinerary was excellent and for the most part we enjoyed our fellow travelers. We were quite impressed that every hotel had comfortable beds and we really appreciated that the hotel staff portered our bags so we never had to lug them around. This made the frequent hotel changes a breeze. There were some rather long rides in the coach when we would have appreciated the tour director providing us with some information about local terrain and culture to help pass the time. Otherwise though, Chris was exceptional. He was extremely well organized and a very good communicator about our travel plans and kept everyone on track.Show detailed ratings
- GWGWritten on March 9, 20183.0 - AverageAwful trip, not what we expected. Boring same old same old, Straight along the expressways, to the next major town/city, did not venture into the smaller towns or villages to get an appreciation of the English countryside. While the visits to the major towns/city's was interesting enough ,the sheer tedium of driving along the highways listening to how the Romans took over Britain for 11 day's was tiresome to say the least. Everybody got sick with the flu, if you go take medication with you, or better still if you have the flu "don't go, as you will undoubtedly pass it on.Show detailed ratings
- DLDarrellWritten on June 10, 20173.0 - AverageThe trip was not what I expected at all. First of all the group was too large. There were over forty people. The bus we rode on was in poor condition. The heater was stuck on the first day, it was hot and sweaty, when it was turned off by the driver it then became Arctic conditions. The WiFi never worked right.Show detailed ratings
- RNRobynWritten on April 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentFabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This tour was so great a few years ago that I'm doing it again this year back to back with European Traveller. Accommodation was top notch, pace allowed for maximum viewing, bus driver and guide were friendly and informative. Loved it and will always return to Trafalgar.Show detailed ratings
- PBPaulaWritten on April 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was absolutely wonderfulShow detailed ratings
- LRLaurieWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was our second trip with Trafalgar. We enjoyed it as much as the first one. It was relaxing to know we didn't have to worry about transportation, accommodations, or tickets/passes to the sites. The tour director was knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend your tours.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Stonehenge – Bath – Exeter (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Exeter – Excursion to Plymouth, Polperro, Dartmoor and Buckfast Abbey
- Day 3: Exeter – Glastonbury – Cardiff
- Day 4: Cardiff – Ludlow – Chester – Liverpool
- Day 5: Liverpool – Lake District – Glasgow
- Day 6: Glasgow – Glencoe – Fort William – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Isle of Skye, Culloden and Scenic Highland Excursion
- Day 8: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Edinburgh – Alnwick – York
- Day 11: York – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- Make A Difference | Quarry Bank | Chesire
- The Icons | London, England
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip, if you want to have you own room. However if you are happy to share, you will be roomed with another passenger of the same gender.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Yes. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Best of Britain 2019 (11 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to London9 seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$348$3,475-10%USD $3,128
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to London8 seats left$348$3,475-10%USD $3,128
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London7 seats left$348$3,475-10%USD $3,128
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London14 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$350$3,495-10%USD $3,146
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to London8 seats left$355$3,550-10%USD $3,195
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$355$3,550-10%USD $3,195
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $2,518 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2518 for Best of Britain 2019 (11 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 110 km
- Exeter (England)
- 57 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 28 km
- Polperro (England)
- 50 km
- Dartmoor National Park (England)
- 32 km
- Exeter (England)
- 74 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 49 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,518 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Britain 2019 (11 Days)