Best of Britain 2019 (11 Days)
- US $ 2,534
- Rather Poor
- SKSheilahWritten on October 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very good but hectic, I feel it needs more two night stops. Some of the hotels need to be upgraded to real showers. I am a 75 yr old and only five feet and could not get into the baths that have the showers in the bathtub. Something you should think about... Read more
- RSRobertWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was great with a lot of local knowledge and good sense of humor. Very detail oriented and good with controlling a large group.
- MMMatusiakWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I recommend this adventure. Schedule is full and busy, but worth the time. I you like to have a lot of time for yourself, this may not be your thing.
- AVAnnetteWritten on August 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed the tour! Although most of the days were quite packed, it was a perfect way to discover the highlights of Britain!
- AKAnneWritten on May 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First time that we had ever taken a coach tour. Itinerary was excellent and for the most part we enjoyed our fellow travelers. We were quite impressed that every hotel had comfortable beds and we really appreciated that the hotel staff portered our bags so... Read more
- GWGWritten on March 9, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Awful trip, not what we expected. Boring same old same old, Straight along the expressways, to the next major town/city, did not venture into the smaller towns or villages to get an appreciation of the English countryside. While the visits to the major... Read more
- DLDarrellWritten on June 10, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The trip was not what I expected at all. First of all the group was too large. There were over forty people. The bus we rode on was in poor condition. The heater was stuck on the first day, it was hot and sweaty, when it was turned off by the driver it then... Read more
- RNRobynWritten on April 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This tour was so great a few years ago that I'm doing it again this year back to back with European Traveller. Accommodation was top notch, pace allowed for maximum viewing, bus driver and guide were friendly and informative.... Read more
- PBPaulaWritten on April 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was absolutely wonderful
- LRLaurieWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our second trip with Trafalgar. We enjoyed it as much as the first one. It was relaxing to know we didn't have to worry about transportation, accommodations, or tickets/passes to the sites. The tour director was knowledgeable and helpful. I highly... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Stonehenge – Bath – Exeter (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Exeter – Excursion to Plymouth, Polperro, Dartmoor and Buckfast Abbey
- Day 3: Exeter – Glastonbury – Cardiff
- Day 4: Cardiff – Ludlow – Chester – Liverpool
- Day 5: Liverpool – Lake District – Glasgow
- Day 6: Glasgow – Glencoe – Fort William – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Isle of Skye, Culloden and Scenic Highland Excursion
- Day 8: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Edinburgh – Alnwick – York
- Day 11: York – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- Make A Difference | Quarry Bank | Chesire
- The Icons | London, England
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip, if you want to have you own room. However if you are happy to share, you will be roomed with another passenger of the same gender.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Yes. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
Best of Britain 2019 (11 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to London9 seats left$338$3,375-10%USD $3,038
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$348$3,475-10%USD $3,128
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to London8 seats left$348$3,475-10%USD $3,128
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London7 seats left$348$3,475-10%USD $3,128
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London14 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,495Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,550
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,550
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,534 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2534 for Best of Britain 2019 (11 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 110 km
- Exeter (England)
- 57 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 28 km
- Polperro (England)
- 50 km
- Dartmoor National Park (England)
- 32 km
- Exeter (England)
- 74 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 49 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,534 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Britain 2019 (11 Days)