Best of Britain (14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,038
- Rock out in the Beatles' home turf of Liverpool
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the Devon countryside
- Explore Scotland's pristine Isle of Skye
- Take in London's icons like Buckingham Palace
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: London – Stonehenge – Bath – Exeter (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Exeter – Excursion to Plymouth, Polperro, Dartmoor and Buckfast Abbey
- Day 5: Exeter – Glastonbury – Cardiff
- Day 6: Cardiff – Ludlow – Chester – Liverpool
- Day 7: Liverpool – Lake District – Glasgow
- Day 8: Glasgow – Glencoe – Fort William – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Isle of Skye, Culloden and Scenic Highland Excursion
- Day 10: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Edinburgh – Alnwick – York
- Day 13: York – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
- Day 14: Depart London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MARTINWritten on August 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very good and informative tour. Program was pretty well packed and our Tour Director kept us busy.Review collected by Trafalgar
- JuanitaWritten on August 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really liked this tour. I had a great time and I had the opportunity to know very nice people as well, I was travelling alone.Review collected by Trafalgar
- CarolWritten on July 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time. Hamish and our driver Tommy were wonderful.Review collected by Trafalgar
- SKSheilahWritten on October 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very good but hectic, I feel it needs more two night stops. Some of the hotels need to be upgraded to real showers. I am a 75 yr old and only five feet and could not get into the baths that have the showers in the bathtub. Something you should think about... Read more
- RSRobertWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was great with a lot of local knowledge and good sense of humor. Very detail oriented and good with controlling a large group.
- MMMatusiakWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I recommend this adventure. Schedule is full and busy, but worth the time. I you like to have a lot of time for yourself, this may not be your thing.
- AVAnnetteWritten on August 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed the tour! Although most of the days were quite packed, it was a perfect way to discover the highlights of Britain!
- AKAnneWritten on May 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First time that we had ever taken a coach tour. Itinerary was excellent and for the most part we enjoyed our fellow travelers. We were quite impressed that every hotel had comfortable beds and we really appreciated that the hotel staff portered our bags so... Read more
- GWGWritten on March 9, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Awful trip, not what we expected. Boring same old same old, Straight along the expressways, to the next major town/city, did not venture into the smaller towns or villages to get an appreciation of the English countryside. While the visits to the major... Read more
- DLDarrellWritten on June 10, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The trip was not what I expected at all. First of all the group was too large. There were over forty people. The bus we rode on was in poor condition. The heater was stuck on the first day, it was hot and sweaty, when it was turned off by the driver it then... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum number of travellers for this tour?
Trafalgar tours can accommodate up to 45 people comfortably on their coaches.
What luggage can I bring?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Holiday Inn City Centre
Laggan Gaskmore Authentic Accommodation
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- Make A Difference | Quarry Bank | Chesire
- The Icons | London, England
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Best of Britain (14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$355$3,550-10%USD $3,195
- MondaySep 2, 2019from London14 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,495
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,495
- MondaySep 9, 2019from London14 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,495
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,495
- MondaySep 16, 2019from London14 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,495
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,495
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,475
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,475
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to London7 seats left$417$3,475-12%USD $3,058Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 110 km
- Exeter (England)
- 57 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 28 km
- Polperro (England)
- 50 km
- Dartmoor National Park (England)
- 32 km
- Exeter (England)
- 74 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 49 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,038 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,014 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Britain (14 Days)