Cross-country Skiing Dobbiaco
- Our saving
- US $ 1,877
- JUST PAY $383 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover the unique scenery of the Dolomites
- Enjoy cross-country skiing at its best
- Be amazed by charming Dobbiaco
- Fall in love with the amazing winter landscape
- Rather Poor
- KEKatrina EdmundsWritten on March 18, 20134.0 - Good
Fantastic skiing and hospitality in the Stunning Dolomites. My Cross-Country skiing came on a treat with the excellent teaching of Anne. My waistline expanded with the tyrolean 5 course dinners.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Completing... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RBRichard BowieWritten on February 26, 20135.0 - Excellent
My enjoyment of the Dobbiaco trip never fails ; well into double figures for my visits ! Although I have covered all the routes many times they continue to thrill as the scenery is so spectacular and the skiing varied .What was the most inspirational moment... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASAndrea StirlingWritten on February 20, 20134.0 - Good
Fantastic, fun and exhilarating. A great week xcountry skiing in stunning surroundings.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Satisfaction of achieving 31k in glorious conditions and hot chocolate to follow!What did you think of your group... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- WHWayne HughesWritten on February 11, 20134.0 - Good
Prefer a better hotel with thicker walls and doorsWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?SceneryWhat did you think of your group leader?ExelentDo you have any advice for potential travellers?Take ear plugs to sleep at nightIs there anything... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JBJonathan BurtWritten on January 31, 20135.0 - Excellent
An excellent week away doing something I normally wouldn't do, but by day three I'd totally got the bug.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Not crashing on that corner, and going through the tunnels near Cortina. Without crashing.What did... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JKJulie KnightWritten on January 24, 20134.0 - Good
A fantastic week combining fabulous scenery, a warm and welcoming hotel and a well-led introduction to cross country skiing.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Sitting outside in the JanuaryÂ sun with a hot chocolate, a wonderful view of the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JLJanene ListonWritten on January 10, 20134.0 - Good
It was a fantastic holiday in a beautiful location. The tour leaders were supportive and encouraging, very knowledgable about the sport and the location.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?When I finally stopped freaking out because I... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- VMVictoria MasonWritten on January 2, 20134.0 - Good
A great holiday - comfortable hotel, stunning scenery and a great opportunity to try out cross country skiing.What did you think of your group leader?Excellent when out skiing - I was a complete beginner and he made me feel very confident and safe.... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMAndrew MustonWritten on January 2, 20135.0 - Excellent
Lovely skiing, carefully planned (very little climbing for cross country by careful use of busses) with great leader.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Controlling a long tricky descent perfectly!What did you think of your group... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SDSusie DrummondWritten on March 27, 20125.0 - Excellent
Great skiing, great guide, great group and loads of food!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Skiing on the last day with the gang with fab snow and no fear of the downhill!What did you think of your group leader?David was a great coach and... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Dobbiaco.
- Day 2-4: 3 days cross-country skiing.
- Day 5: Free Day
- Day 6-7: We continue our explorations on skis.
- Day 8: End Dobbiaco.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Cross-country Skiing Dobbiaco
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Innsbruck8 seats left$138$2,015-7%USD $1,877
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Innsbruck8 seats left$138$2,015-7%USD $1,877
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Innsbruck8 seats left$33USD $1,592
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to Innsbruck8 seats left$36USD $1,749
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Innsbruck8 seats left$36USD $1,749
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayFeb 22, 2020to Innsbruck8 seats left$36USD $1,749
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayFeb 29, 2020to Innsbruck8 seats left$36USD $1,749
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMar 7, 2020to Innsbruck8 seats left$35USD $1,710
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Innsbruck.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 August 2019 the full payment of $1,877 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1877 for Cross-country Skiing Dobbiaco, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 86 km
- Dobbiaco (Italy)
- 86 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,877 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,680 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours