- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Buenos Aires
- El Calafate
- Los Glaciares National Park
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- Torres del Paine National Park
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Discover what Buenos Aires is all about
- Hike to the Cerro Fitzroy Base Camp
- Visit the Perino Moreno Glacier by boat
- See the penguin colony in Tierra del Fuego
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Buenos Aires; walking tour.
- Day 2: Fly to El Calafate; to El Chalten.
- Day 3: Los Glaciares N.P.; daywalk to Cerro Fitzroy Base Camp.
- Day 4: Optional activities; to El Calafate.
- Day 5: Visit Perito Moreno Glacier; optional boat trip.
- Day 6: Free day in El Calafate.
- Day 7: To Torres del Paine N.P.
- Day 8: Day walk to the Torres del Paine.
- Day 9: To Tierra del Fuego.
- Day 10: To Ushuaia, the end of the world!
- Day 11: Walk in Tierra del Fuego N.P.; optional visit to penguin colony.
- Day 12: Fly to Buenos Aires.
- Day 13: End Buenos Aires.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SNsamoj· January 12th, 2020Our trip around Morocco was lovely thank youTrip date: January 2020
- MAMarian· November 13th, 2019The tour was great. The hiking and places we saw. It was very fast paced. I would have enjoyed a little more down time to rest and absorb all we were seeing and to explore the towns. I would have liked a little more shopping time in the smaller... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- PSPriyanka· March 17th, 2019I absolutely recommend this trip to any trying to enjoy the wonders of South Patagonia without Camping. The organization and planning done by Exodus is phenomenal. There is little time to be bored, and the days with long drives are broken up with... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- HSHeather· February 4th, 2019More time needed in Torres del Paine, less time in El Calafate, hotel was TOO far from town in El Calafate. The trip was too pricey. Xavier is outstanding, you are lucky to have hom.Trip date: January 2019
- WYWee· April 1st, 2018This was a truly an enjoyable trip for me. I was able to see with my own eyes the beautiful places in that I had been planning to visit for the past few years. Patagonia is truly an amazing place with great scenery unrivalled anywhere else in the... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- ARoss Tracey· June 1st, 2013Great holiday which we will remember for a very long time. The trip gave us a great perspective of Patagonia and buenos aires: mountains , glaciers and then tango. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?hiking to the snow levels on mount... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AFrances McAllister· April 9th, 2013A great trip covering a lot of ground.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The first sights of Fitzroy and and the Torres Del Paine but also, just some of the sunsets and sunrises and the sheer vastness of the landscapes.What did you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJames Thomson· March 25th, 2013Fully up to my expectations - we saw everything the brochure promised. A big country in many ways - high peaks, huge glaciers, and vast open spaces. It helped that we were lucky with the weather on the days when it really mattered!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARichard Coombs· March 19th, 2013if you ever wanted to have a good look at a glacier this is the way to do itWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?on the boat in front of glacierWhat did you think of your group leader?an excellent group leader and a very nice personDo you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AFrances Ashley· February 15th, 2013An exhilarating trip - the majestic scenery, wonderful weather, congenial fellow-travellers and excellent guide all exceeded our expectations. An unforgettable experience.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?- At the Viedma... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday8 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday20 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday15 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday22 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday1 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,1490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday29 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,1490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday24 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday5 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,1490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday7 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,1490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,1490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Latin America
- Argentina Travel Guide
- 10 Best Patagonia Trekking Companies (with 143 Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Latin America from Buenos Aires
- Latin america Adventure
- 13 days Latin america
- Operators in Latin America
- Adventure tours
- Andes Mountains tours
- Argentina tours
- Latin America tours
- Andes Mountains